Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity (14800 Views)

Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics / Photos Of Stranded Passengers At The Airport Due To Fuel Scarcity / Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Frando29(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2015
ajealadick:
It's a big lie. They have other financial issues. They are owning much and their creditors are no longer buying their stories and decided not to grant further help. Are they the only aircraft company running on fuel?, next week when this fuel crisis will be over let's see their new story then. What they do now is load plane like a bus, if they don't get full seats they give flimsy excused to load the passengers with next day's passengers.

Don't talk like a market woman. When next you want to say some thing in public, try to get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Frando29(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2015
fareed69:
Fuel Scarcity Or your debts

Don't mind the useless man
He has refuse to pay oil Marketers for the Aviation fuelhe has been buying
He does not pay his sfaff
If you can recall FAAN blocked the Airline from flying out of abuja about a week ago

All this is a Cover up

Pay your debts

Aero is flying
Medview is flying
First Nation is flying

Pay your Debts

When last did you see the perimeter of an airport? Get to the closest one to you and ask other airlines if aviation fuel is readily available.
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Beedude(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2015
Boss13:
A stupid airline. The worst of its kind.

Who do u blame for that? Arik or FG ...
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by fareed69(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2015
Frando29:

When last did you see the perimeter of an airport? Get to the closest one to you and ask other airlines if aviation fuel is readily available.

I never wanted to reply you but if I don't it will look as if am short of words to tell you
Meet me at Portharcourt Airport ll show you were Aviation fuel is Stocked.
As per when was the Last time I got to the Apron or Perimeter fence of an Airport I will direct you to ask your father if he ever went to a Motor Park
Oloriburuku Omo ale
Omoirankiran

Goat

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Frando29(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2015
fareed69:

I never wanted to reply you but if I don't it will look as if am short of words to tell you
Meet me at Portharcourt Airport ll show you were Aviation fuel is Stocked.
As per when was the Last time I got to the Apron or Perimeter fence of an Airport I will direct you to ask your father if he ever went to a Motor Park
Oloriburuku Omo ale
Omoirankiran

Goat

You must be one of those touts hanging around the airports. Your MAMA

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by worry357: 7:02pm On May 02, 2015
Aircraft usually fill up at airports and leave an invoice which they pay from head office.
This prevents fraud and requiring cash everywhere.
If the invoices are not paid then the fuel companies say "no more fuel!" plane flys nowhere untill cash comes.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by babamajor: 7:12pm On May 02, 2015
Befor before scarcity how are u doin, is it not d same disappointment all times, I made a mistake of buying ur ticket to come to naija, no wahala I Wil still go nd cancel d ticket. Delta Wil only take me frm New York to atalanta nd in two later we Wil be on d way to naija. We tot we shuld be patronIzing our own but every time it's one excuse or d other.
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by worry357: 7:24pm On May 02, 2015
babamajor:
Befor before scarcity how are u doin, is it not d same disappointment all times, I made a mistake of buying ur ticket to come to naija, no wahala I Wil still go nd cancel d ticket. Delta Wil only take me frm New York to atalanta nd in two later we Wil be on d way to naija. We tot we shuld be patronIzing our own but every time it's one excuse or d other.
Like this poster, when people protest by taking buisness elsewhere they must either improve their service or close. grin

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by fareed69(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2015
Frando29:

You must be one of those touts hanging around the airports. Your MAMA

There you go again showing your Ignorance about the Industry.
Without NAMA can the Pilot fly an Airplane.
Am quite sure you are from the GOD forsaken never do well Ethnic Group of Nigeria
Cos if you are Versed in what you are saying you won't someone is a Tout or a NAMA

Ignorance is a disease.

Case Closed about you

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Frando29(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2015
fareed69:

There you go again showing your Ignorance about the Industry.
Without NAMA can the Pilot fly an Airplane.
Am quite sure you are from the GOD forsaken never do well Ethnic Group of Nigeria
Cos if you are Versed in what you are saying you won't someone is a Tout or a NAMA

Ignorance is a disease.

Case Closed about you

You come here and talk rubbish and flaunt yourself as a NAMA staff, you are the black sheep of a cursed generation. What do you know? How many Times did AERO and other airlines delay their flight Becos of this same fuel scarcity issue today? You are just one of those wannabes beefing Arik. Go and get a life and in the meantime, get out of my space! Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by tunde1200(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2015
Let's leave sentiment out of this issues pls
I know this man does all what you mentions but asper fuel issues that one is every where I confmed to you earo not flying etc...
And pls which aviation sector do you work with cos me I work there too.
fareed69:

Tunde I workin the Aviation Sector and I know what the Situation is all about
This arik guy is just playing smart with everyone
He dosent pay his staff
He is owing FAAN for landing fees

Is Aero not flying?
Were do they Source for there Aviation Fuel
That's the ? We need to ask Arik

They should stop lying to people
Don't be surprise this company can fold up due to hige debts they are Owing
What now baffles me is that people pay for the services Arik renders to them. But. The man's attitude is nothing to Write home about.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 03, 2015
tunde1200:
Let's leave sentiment out of this issues pls
I know this man does all what you mentions but asper fuel issues that one is every where I confmed to you earo not flying etc...
And pls which aviation sector do you work with cos me I work there too.
please my brother whats the situation now?...is arik back?..can flights now be engaged?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by tunde1200(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2015
Arik now back into service but not full flights same also applies to intl flights.

IzonOwei:
please my brother whats the situation now?...is arik back?..can flights now be engaged?
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 03, 2015
tunde1200:
Arik now back into service but not full flights same also applies to intl flights.

what do you mean by not full flights?...a loved one of mine intends to travel to lagos from PH tomorrow...is that possible??
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by tunde1200(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2015
lagos-PHC is 3times tomorrow one in the morning one in the afternoon one in the evening.

what i mean is they operate like five times in a day to PHC but is only 3times.

IzonOwei:
what do you mean by not full flights?...a loved one of mine intends to travel to lagos from PH tomorrow...is that possible??
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 03, 2015
tunde1200:
lagos-PHC is 3times tomorrow one in the morning one in the afternoon one in the evening.

ok...so that for morning is sure then...
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by goddyjay(m): 11:46pm On May 03, 2015
Please I have a flight to London tomorrow morning, pls do you know if there's any flight to London for tomorrow morning?
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by goddyjay(m): 11:46pm On May 03, 2015
tunde1200:

To UK nko? For tomorrow o
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by tunde1200(m): 11:56pm On May 03, 2015
LOS-LHR depart 12:00lt tomorrow.

confirmed operating!!.

goddyjay:

To UK nko? For tomorrow o
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by goddyjay(m): 12:13am On May 04, 2015
tunde1200:
LOS-LHR depart 12:00lt tomorrow.

confirmed operating!!.

I'm not doubting you but I have my flight for ten tomorrow, what has changed?
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by tunde1200(m): 12:28am On May 04, 2015
well depends on you now!.

im giving you confirmed info being an insider of that company you can call callcenter for more info.

goddyjay:

I'm not doubting you but I have my flight for ten tomorrow, what has changed?
Re: Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity by otokx(m): 12:51am On May 04, 2015
Just got an sms, abj - phc arik for 7am today moved to 5pm, this is unbelievable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Container Falls At Majidun Awori In Ikorodu (Photos) / Aviation Fuel: Domestic Airlines Set To Cut Airfares / My Experience On A Trip To Ghana!....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.