Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,828 members, 7,886,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Need To Travel This Year - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Travel This Year (6489 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Why Is It That Most People Didn't Travel This Year? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2009
Treetop20:

why not now?
what is stopping you?

which way be ur own? Abi u wan follow me commit the suicide?
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by agbalaya: 3:52am On Jun 12, 2009
5K naira should be ok for you to be out of naija to Republic of Benin on fist class.And on economy class 100naira will be ok for bread and pure/poor water to sustain you while trekking. cool
send me ur acct no and let me know your choice.
But if you will prefer the visa to the under/other world,it is visa free.but lipsrsealed cry
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by candylips(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2009
lol
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by JeSoul(f): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2009
Candy, why the resurrection of this thread?  cheesy btw, you might be intrested to know Bigmodo is now 'born again' https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328253.0.html
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by therichson(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2009
heeeeeee yeahhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanks to everybody that contributed to this expensive joke. I wish Mr Presido will join nairalanders one day and see what nigerians are saying. May be, there would be a change in his thinking-foculty as our teacher do say.

It's really nice to taste what's happening in over-sea.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by candylips(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
haha the guy is now a born again. na why him convert ot born again na
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by sssob: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2009
haba let help this guy win back his self esteem , his love for his country , and help him attain his goal of travelling ,

e ya,

so sad ,
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by echobee(f): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
i know someone who can help, without visa,ticket.just ask harry potter to give u his magic broom. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flying From Lagos To The Maldives / Turkey Or Cyprus For Study And Work? / Do I Take This UK Job Or Go To Canada With My PR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.