Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,343 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:22 AM

Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Make- Up? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Make- Up? Share Your Experiences (861 Views)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / 5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Make- Up? Share Your Experiences by DanceVille: 6:24pm On May 02, 2015
DanceVille:
Men have been fallen victim to the deception of make-up that women put on.Make up is a norm and an essential for women but a good make up artiste can make a woman look extremely different than she looks which usually tends to deceive men into thinking they are what they are not.

**MY EXPERIENCE**
My ex-girlfriend was a dancer and I learned a shitton about how fake women are by dating her.
We rehearzed together for about Two months in the Krump dance studio and we both went to rehearzal every rehearzal day.She make use of those make-up stuffs, butt pad, apply pounds of thick foundation, false eye lashes, and a padded bra....."That some girls here also make use of, I thought she was well packaged without knowing all these packages were faked....smh!
There was a day I went to her parent's hnuse, where she resides, just to wish her happy birthday, because I wanna make it a suprise for her.I knocked at the front door, I heard her voice asking "Who is that?" but I didn't respond.She came to the door for opening and I saw her damn ugly face smiling towards me and her bad body figures(Tiny boobs and small butt).I was like "OMG" , I'm I seeing a Ghost.I ran back to my Ville.
She called me after some couples of hour just to ask why I ran off from her, but I replied her, that she's been deceiving me all these days, by using of all those stuffs and make-up.She replied that, if she doesn't use these stuffs, Guys won't approach her.....I disconnected her off from the line.
From that day, she refuses to surface again for rehearzal at the studio....Since that day I said to myself that Mehn! Not everything that is Glitter is Gold ....Guys, girls are the master of deception...
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Make- Up? Share Your Experiences by buygala(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2015
Op, tell us your mum doesn't makeup. .....

or that her makeup has made you lose respect for her..

or that your dad has forgotten your mum in church because her makeup made him unable to recognize his own wife...

or that you would honestly wish your mum or sister to always be on her unedited morning face anywhere and anytime embarassed...

Point is... If your mum, sister, other relatives doesn't and has never madeup, then please feel free to continue your deception saga... smiley

If not, whatever bile is going to be spilled on ladies by guys on this thread will also wholesomely apply to your mother, sisters, and all other women in your family tree smiley
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Make- Up? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 02, 2015
Real men don`t fall prey to the gimmicks of fake gurls. The law of attraction : you attract ur kind.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Make- Up? Share Your Experiences by tracyorez(f): 6:46pm On May 02, 2015
LMAO cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Make- Up? Share Your Experiences by Cherlene(f): 6:47pm On May 02, 2015
DanceVille

Good evening

I had a few CHUCKLES
. Sorry for your EXPERIENCE.

There are certainly ladies WHO are NATURALLY curvaceous and BEAUTIFUL with NO COATING OF MAKE-UP etc.

Cherlene
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Make- Up? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 02, 2015
so bkus she uses all those stuff, u had to disgrace her and make her feel bad lyk that? was she the one who made herself ugly? makeup is used to enhance one's beauty. get a grip pls, u never loved her.
and if men do makeup too, I'm sure u wud av been the head of committee undecided no offense.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Make- Up? Share Your Experiences by lexib(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2015
mumu
Re: Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Make- Up? Share Your Experiences by YUNGLURD(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2015
Pls cut the op some slack, he's right somehow.. Personally, I think the problem is as a result oF low self esteem. If a guy truly luvs a gal, her shapelessness wouldn't be a barrier.

~Its allowed

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Man To Propose To You / Can You Do This For Love? / Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.