Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? (2241 Views)

"They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Shamstiel: 10:03pm On May 02, 2015
I have been in a situation when she said "no, stop" but she still laid down on the bed making no move to stand up or rescue herself from me. The one that has ever been a scar to me was when a lady once told me "No! Stop touching me'' and I left her alone, she later went on and discussed with her friend that I was scared of taking her down..(Imagine undecided)

So back to the question, does their NO really means NO
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Mynd44: 10:07pm On May 02, 2015
If she says no, stop.
Who has time for people who play psychological games?

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:08pm On May 02, 2015
Mynd44:
If she says no, stop. Who has time for people who play psychological games?
100 million likes for this dude

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by buygala(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2015
When she says "no", I hear "no... Please don't stop" cry cry
... So I continue smiley

When she says "no stop".... I hear the vernacular of ''please don't stop'' shocked cry
.... So I continue smiley

When she says "NO... STOP"... I will pull over and immediately stop all sexual activity.... Rape is an allegation I never want to be made against me embarassed
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2015

Hypocrisy and deceit are the stocks-in-trade of the female gender. They try to portray themselves as mysteries to be unravelled but they end up being predictable little beings most times.
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2015
Let ur no be no and ur yes be yes...

If u tell me no and u tink I wil go bak in tryn to woo u den ur seriously on a long tin...
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Begonia(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2015
No means No.
Even if you think she's playing games, once she says "no", just stop.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by TrishaP(f): 10:11pm On May 02, 2015
Mynd44:
If she says no, stop.
Who has time for people who play psychological games?
Then how are you going to understand them if you can't bring yourself to know most of these?
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by TrishaP(f): 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Let ur no be no and ur yes be yes...

If u tell me no and u tink I wil go bak in tryn to woo u den ur seriously on a long tin...

Isi aki
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
Begonia:
No means No. Even if you think she's playing games, once she says "no", just stop.
are you sure?
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:13pm On May 02, 2015
TrishaP:
Isi aki
is that the name of a person, animal, place or thing?
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by adorablevic: 10:14pm On May 02, 2015
Most girls don't actually mean No... tongue
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by TrishaP(f): 10:14pm On May 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

is that the name of a person, animal, place or thing?
You're free to call it anything
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Begonia(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

are you sure?

Yes, I'm sure.
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2015
Lemme share my testimony

When men were boys, I once dated a lady who turned down my advances saying NO

I was shocked when her friends told me I was not man enough

Lesson to learn : Believe their NO at your own peril
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by ronald4lif(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2015
Most time they don't mean the no. All they are asking for is for some sweet talking so that at the end of the day it will seem as if they had it done to please you, not like they wanted it.

But what is funny is that they scream more when the show commence and expects you to go more than the average rounds. One then wonder if this wasn't same person who never wanted to get laid?. I tell ya trying to understand women sometimes is just a waste of time
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by naijaboiy: 10:19pm On May 02, 2015
it's a very simple thing.

If she's your girl friend just keep quiet and let her be.

When she asks you for money few days later or that same night (cos some may be very unwise to still ask),, your "NO" should be very Loud that even the deaf will hear. grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by buygala(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2015
angry
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Cutehector(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2015
TrishaP:

Isi aki
pardon?
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2015
adorablevic:
Most girls don't actually mean No... tongue
E.g, Adorablevic tongue
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
it's a very simple thing.

If she's your girl friend just keep quiet and let her be.

When she asks you for money few days later or that same night (cos some may be very unwise to still ask),, your "NO" should be very deafening that even the deaf will hear. grin
Bwhahahahahaha roflwkmd

You are wicked cheesy
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by sinaj(f): 10:21pm On May 02, 2015
u will get d answer from her eyes not lips smiley
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 02, 2015
Girls are useless set of pple, why will they say no when they dnt mean it?? Nonsense useless girls of this generation.
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by adorablevic: 10:26pm On May 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
E.g, Adorablevic tongue
lol.... smileyam not like that
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 02, 2015
Am back from been banned. A particular NL moderator hates me alot. He/she kept banning me for no reason.

Anywell am bk. You pple can welcome me.
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Chimerase(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: its official there re no more topics again in romance sextion
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by naijaboiy: 10:28pm On May 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahahahaha roflwkmd

You are wicked cheesy
Oga that's the way o cheesy
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 02, 2015
When She says No. My bro. is No anything else na maga u want become at d end
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2015
adorablevic:
lol.... smileyam not like that
Good girl

Ooyah clap for yourself cheesy
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2015
chowlade:
When She says No. My bro. is No anything else na maga u want become at d end
hahahahahaha very funny cheesy
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 02, 2015
i don yawn my own o
Re: When A Lady Says No, Did She Really Mean NO ? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lemme share my testimony

When men were boys, I once dated a lady who turned down my advances saying NO

I was shocked when her friends told me I was not man enough

Lesson to learn : Believe their NO at your own peril

But she didn't say u weren't Man enough. why did u trusted her friend to believe u werent Man enough..work on ur insecurities

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Tell A Woman. / Is Masturbation SEX ? / How Old Is Your Sponge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.