Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council (30034 Views)

Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by ojubi(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
I see you as a paid agent of Paul Emeka.

He lost the court of Appeal case just few weeks ago and has filed another appeal at the Supreme Court.

Please bow your head in shame for brining out such write up here and may God Almighty.

EVERYTHING ON THAT WIDOWS WRITE UP IS TRUE.
I GREW UP IN ASSEMBLIES OF GOD AND I AM MARRIED TO AN ASSEMBLIES OF GOD PASTORS DAUGHTER,
SENTIMENTS AND RELIGION ASIDE 60% OF PASTORS IN THAT CHURCH MAY,(RECALL THE WORD "MAY"wink NOT MAKE HEAVEN BECAUSE OF CHURCH POLITICS AND FINANCIAL MISMANAGEMENT.
IT IS ONLY IN ASSEMBLIES OF GOD THAT AT THE END OF THE MONTH THE GENERAL COUNCIL THROUGH THE DISTRICTS AND SECTIONS WILL DRAIN EVERY MONEY GOSSED BY THE LOCAL CHURCHES SUCH AS OFERINGS, THETHI, SUNDAY SCHOOL OEFRING, BURIAL FUNDS, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY FUND RAISING ETC IN THE WICKED NAME OF TURN-OVER WITHOUT LIVING ANYTHING FOR THE LOCAL CHURCH DEVELOPMENT OR PASTORS WELFARE.
AFTER COLLECTING THIS MONEY, THE ALMIGHTY GENERAL COUNCIL WILL NOT SEND BACK A KOBO FOR THE BUILDING OR MAINTANANCE OF THE CHURCH. MEMBERS WILL THEN EMBARK ON MULTIPLE FUND RAISING AND INCONVINIENT LAUNCHINGS TO BUILD THE HOUSE OF GOD AND TAKE CARE OF THE PASTOR.

DUE TO THIS POOR PRACTICE, CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG IT TAKES ALMOST 10 TO 20 YEARS TO BUILD A NON STANDARD CHURCH IN ASSEMBLIES OF GOD WHILE THE LIKES OF REDEEMED, WINNERS, CHRIST EMBERSY AND EVEN DEPER LIFE RECEIVE SUPPORT FROM ABOVE TO BUY LAND AND BUILD LOCAL CHURCHES, HENCE IT TAKE LESS THAT FIVE YEARS TO BUILD A STANDARD CHURCH HALL IN THE AFORE MENTIONED CHURCHES.
THIS PRACTICE IS WRONG AND IT IS KILLING THE CHURCH AND FATIQING MEMBERS DUE TO MULTIPLE TAXATION.

TAKE THE COUNTRY NIGERIA FOR INSTANCE WHICH COLLECT THE CRUDE OIL AND GAS FROM THE NIGER DELTER, SELL THE OIL, AND RE-ALLOCATE THIS MONEY BACK TO THE STATES FOR DEVELOPMENT IN ADDITION TO PAYING SALLARIES OF FEDERAL WORKERS ETC.

WHY CANT THE GENERAL COUNCIL STOP THIS UNWHOLESOME PRACTICE AND DESIST FROM COLLECTING ALL INCOME GENERATED BY LOCAL CHURCHES, I PROPOSE THEY GENERAL COUNCIL COLLECT 30% AND LEAVE THE LOCAL CHURCHES TO DEVELOP WITH 70% INCLUDING TAKING GOOD CARE OF THE PASTOR IN WHICH CASE THAT WIDOW WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THAT CASE.
AS FOR ME I HAVE ALREADY LEFT ASSEMBLIES OF GOD WITH MY LOVELY WIVE FOR A NEW GENERATION CHURCH, AT LEAST HERE UNLIKE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD I SEE WHAT MY GIVING IS DOING, HOW IT PAYS SCHOOL FEE FOR THE NEEDY AND CLOTH AND CHEALTER PEOPLE AS JESUS CHRIST TAUGHT US NOT SEEING ALL MY CONTRIBUTIONS GOING TO ENUGU OR OKPOTO.

HOWEVER I STILL GIVE HUGELY TO MY HOME CHURCH IN THE VILLAGE EACH TIME THERE IS A LONCHING TO BUILD THE HOUSE OF GOD.
I GIVE IN THOSE LAUNCHINGS BECAUSE I KNOW THE MONEY WILL NOT DEVELOPE WINGS AND FLY TO ENUGU OR OKPOTO ETC.

MY QUESTION ALWAYS IS WHAT IS AG DOING WITH ALL THIS MONEY?
THEY WILL SAY MISSION! AND I WILL ASK WERE? COS I HAVE NEVER SEEN AG PREACHED ON NATIONAL TV LIKE AIT, CHANNELS, OR NTA ON REGULAR BASIS LIKE OTHER MINISTRIES.
NO NATIONAL KNOWN CHARITY TO ASSEMBLIES OF GOD NAME.

AS FOR THE WIDOW PLEASE PURSUE YOUR CASE IN COURT AND ENSURE TO COLLECT ALL YOUR ENTITLEMENTS.
IF YOUR HUSBAND WERE A PRESBITTER, DISTRICT SUPRINTENDENT, EC MEMBER ETC, THEY WOULD HAVE SINCE SETTLED YOU. BUT BECAUSE YOUR HUSBAND WAS NOT A REV. DOCTOR NO ONE CARES. IS THAT CHRIST TEACHING?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by ojubi(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2015
nsiazu:
I was born and brought up in AG and I know GOD never sleeps nor slumber. If this your story is true, God will help u but if its not, God will make u and ur family to suffer for the rest of ur life. Assemblies of God wasn't formed by anyone but the HolySpirit so anyone speaking against the Church should be ready for the wrath of GOD.

PLEASE WHEN YOU ARE ARGUING ON A PUPLIC FORUME ENDEVOUR TO AGUE WITHOUT SENTIMENTS.
FOR THE RECORDS APOSTLE PAUL WAS FLOGED WITH IRON RODS FOR DELIVERING A GIRL WITH THE SPIRIT OF DIVINATION AND THE WRATH OF GOD NEVER FELL ON ANY OF HIS ACCUSERS.

WHEN A PASTOR IS WRONG HE SHOULD BE CRITICISE SO HE CAN SIT UP COS WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE A PASTOR IS STILL A HUMAN BEING AND WILL NEED TO MAKE HEAVEN BY HIS WORKS.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by bmos(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=Dyoungstar post=33360290]

Pay them their money and you are busy defendingvthe church. Are you q pocket lawyer of the church?
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by bmos(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=Dyoungstar post=33360290]

Pay them their money and you are busy defending the church. Are you q pocket lawyer of the church?
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Dereformer(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2015
Please I need an unbiased information about what led to the current problem in AG leadership.

Please, be objective. Thanks.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Dereformer(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2015
I thought part of the tithe paid in AG is meant to take care of widow as stated in the scriptures. Somebody correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Dereformer(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2015
ckenneths:
The factional case in AG is deep. Threatening to slash the church into bits. In my own church we are worshipping in the open grounds in a school nearby, after our paster fled the church building when Paul Emeka men stormed the church with MOPOL. They took over by force. The larger group left and is loyal to Chidi, while Emeka made some people deacons and put a new pastor in the minority. Its a serious issue.

Bros. Please how did this start? What caused it?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by zeusdgrt(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=Ebubest post=33379748]u don talk gibberish 4 u mind, shitfaced a**hole, bootlicker, prof 4 pidgin, clap 4 ursef porcupine.[/quote lol abeg stop to disgrace ur lineage.Read ur write up and correct ur stupidity,Learner we dey find meat for soup crayfish dey show body!ovwefia
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by mbulela: 7:47pm On May 03, 2015
OVI75:
WELL IF THIS CASE IS TRUE,PLEASE HEAD TO COURT.BUT THIS PAUL EMEKA VS CHIDI ISSUE HAV MADE ME LOSE MY RESPECT FOR D LATTER WHOSE MESSAGES I BELIEVE SO MUCH,THOUGH AM AN ANGLICAN ESPECIALLY INJURY TIME.
Na that man preach injury time?
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Eve4eva(f): 8:49pm On May 03, 2015
A pastor is paid 6k and tithe is still deducted. I tot tithe is 4 there to be food 4 D pastor
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Ebubest(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=zeusdgrt post=33385557][/quote]porcupine 4 ur mind u still dey talk, as u want make i notice u i don notice u, mongo park, self-servicer c**k-up, barmy jackass will u jst belt-up
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by ifeegee(f): 9:03pm On May 03, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

You are beginning to sound like the Emeka's faction.
Harsh, violent and brutal.
I hope not to join issues with you.
May God give me the grace.

You see? You people see Emeka in every contrary opinion . Anyway I left AG several years ago.

Why this crisis is hurting so much is that AG formed who i am today spiritually. My mum, son and siblings are still staunch AG.

I have seen each faction act out their drama. I pray that God's judgement will visit any group that is bringing the name of God to disrepute.

More so , you don't need to join issues with me or anyone for that matter, just pray and the leave the fight for God.

Stay blessed and don't stop praying.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by deb(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Paul Emeka just wanted yo use this poor widows to whip up sentiment.

He has lost it all after bringing so much hatred and division in God's house.

@poster: deny that you don't have any connection with TST?

Let us assume the guy has a conection, does it make sense to suffer a widow? With the kind of response you give; its obvious you are also a benefactor of the many corruption going on in the church

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=ARKdiscloser7 post=33360212]I see you as a paid agent of Paul Emeka.

He lost the court of Appeal case just few weeks ago and has filed another appeal at the Supreme Court.

Please bow your head in shame for brining out such write up here and may God Almighty.[/quote

My dear,if u don't know wat to say.please tie up your hands and shut your brain.Our churches tell ministers not to work yet they don't cater for them.Most of them are always being posted to local undeveloped and highly witchy areas while d ones with connections go to big churches.Am not judging but most AG pastors are suffering. A pastor died last year here, leaving his wife and kids alone in d parsonage. The new pastor posted there needed to move in urgently into this parsonage but there was no where for this pastor's widow to move to but with God's help our local "small"church and other churches in d district saved up moneyy and bought a land and built a Wonderful house for this widow.That was where d pastor was buried.I just pray God Steps into this case for them

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by amarachi06(f): 3:39am On May 04, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
I see you as a paid agent of Paul Emeka.

Please bow your head in shame for brining out such write up here and may God Almighty.

my dad is a pastor n dey did a similar thing to him but as an Abia man, he has plan B& dat was to open a supermkt. now he is doin business and other thins including being a pastor.
He is being paid 10,000 every mnth and at the end of the payment the man will come home wit just 7,000.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by zeusdgrt(m): 6:25am On May 04, 2015
Ebubest:
porcupine 4 ur mind u still dey talk, as u want make i notice u i don notice u, mongo park, self-servicer c**k-up, barmy jackass will u jst belt-up
i congratulate and hail thee as d best recognised fool on nairaland.Meet seun for ur prize half man!
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Ebubest(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2015
zeusdgrt:
i congratulate and hail thee as d best recognised fool on nairaland.Meet seun for ur prize half man!
ur mental problem jst got out of hand u need 2 b tied nutter.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by zeusdgrt(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2015
Ebubest:
ur mental problem jst got out of hand u need 2 b tied nutter.
next tym U will learn nt to open ur mouth or bring ur fingers suffering from verbal n typing diarrhoea to insult elders U dirty black child wit a bad haircut n weedled shoe to match ur character.bounce joor
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Ebubest(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2015
zeusdgrt:
next tym U will learn nt to open ur mouth or bring ur fingers suffering from verbal n typing diarrhoea to insult elders U dirty black child wit a bad haircut n weedled shoe to match ur character.bounce joor
see mumu, ur mental problem is seriously affect u. now i knw u dnt have anything serious to say, cause u have nothing against me, inferiority is wat is wrong wit u d@ft cow.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by zeusdgrt(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2015
Ebubest:
see mumu, ur mental problem is seriously affect u. now i knw u dnt have anything serious to say, cause u have nothing against me, inferiority is wat is wrong wit u d@ft cow.
Kid go sleep joor, U hv been weighed n measured
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Ebubest(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Kid go sleep joor, U hv been weighed n measured
agreed duff€r, but u knw u a plonker.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by zeusdgrt(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2015
Ebubest:
agreed duff€r, but u knw u a plonker.
kid consult ur dictionary n learn ur english in ur school tomorrow cz ur wrds dnt mk sentence neither do U knw d meaning of wt U hv been writing.Stop n study for ur waec boy cz U hv a long way to go wit ur pea brain
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Ebubest(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2015
zeusdgrt:
kid consult ur dictionary n learn ur english in ur school tomorrow cz ur wrds dnt mk sentence neither do U knw d meaning of wt U hv been writing.Stop n study for ur waec boy cz U hv a long way to go wit ur pea brain
dnt knw u are still writing waec well such is life after 6 yrs guy u 2 old 4 dat, o sori is my English 2 big 4 u well such is life toss€r, cos I'm beta than u. Your present is my past boy, my present is ur future u can cum and kiss my a$$ d|ckhead.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by zeusdgrt(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2015
Ebubest:
dnt knw u are still writing waec well such is life after 6 yrs guy u 2 old 4 dat, o sori is my English 2 big 4 u well such is life toss€r, cos I'm beta than u. Your present is my past boy, my present is ur future u can cum and kiss my a$$ d|ckhead.
old longsleeve shirt,retard school bag,faded shoes,redish unkept mohaurk hair dts wot i see in ur pic.yet U open ur blackface n yellow teeth to claim better?dream on kid cz ur family houserent is what i use to feed mytwo dogs in a week.is a pity a fool has to answer present as alwys jst to be givin another award by issue as d best idiot on NL.Monkey okoro feeling funky
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Ebubest(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2015
zeusdgrt:
old longsleeve shirt,retard school bag,faded shoes,redish unkept mohaurk hair dts wot i see in ur pic.yet U open ur blackface n yellow teeth to claim better?dream on kid cz ur family houserent is what i use to feed mytwo dogs in a week.is a pity a fool has to answer present as alwys jst to be givin another award by issue as d best idiot on NL.Monkey okoro feeling funky
jst lyk i said b4 w@nker inferiority complex is wat is wrong wit u dats y u kip dissin my dressin, and involving my family u went 2 far to$$er, in all I'm not assemblies of god dat pays ur fada penny 4 salary dat u wud pour dat frustration on me, dnt wori i wil start addin doubling dat k, lyk i said u got nothing on me dats y u kip talkin $hit and I'm gonna put u in ur place continue since u've lost d pilot, I'm ready 4 u've gone 2 far involving my family kn0b head.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by zeusdgrt(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2015
Ebubest:
jst lyk i said b4 w@nker inferiority complex is wat is wrong wit u dats y u kip dissin my dressin, and involving my family u went 2 far to$$er, in all I'm not assemblies of god dat pays ur fada penny 4 salary dat u wud pour dat frustration on me, dnt wori i wil start addin doubling dat k, lyk i said u got nothing on me dats y u kip talkin $hit and I'm gonna put u in ur place continue since u've lost d pilot, I'm ready 4 u've gone 2 far involving my family kn0b head.
dear smallboy a fact is a fact ur dressing nor mk sense try remove A̶̲̥̅♏‎​​​,as for ur pple houserent dt na tru say e nor reach mytwo dogs meal,as for my fada he is into missions so their moni is nt his problem cz we r doin great,so go find ur mate wen una go play or do beef for NL cz i prefer to eat kpomor.try luk around for ur mate cz U nor get say boy!A̶̲̥̅♏‎​​​ done with U bye pea brain
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Ebubest(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2015
zeusdgrt:
dear smallboy a fact is a fact ur dressing nor mk sense try remove A̶̲̥̅♏‎​​​,as for ur pple houserent dt na tru say e nor reach mytwo dogs meal,as for my fada he is into missions so their moni is nt his problem cz we r doin great,so go find ur mate wen una go play or do beef for NL cz i prefer to eat kpomor.try luk around for ur mate cz U nor get say boy!A̶̲̥̅♏‎​​​ done with U bye pea brain
my boy dey giv ursef hope cos u nd i knw u a poor church rat dat want 2 climb 2 my level wit words, well i dnt blame na me giv u tym 2 dey talk, lyk i said w@nker "UR PRESENT IS MY PAST, MY PRESENT IS UR FUTURE U CAN CUM AND KISS MY A$$, TO$$ER. hey take ur problem to God 4 I'm not God dnt try 2 bite d hand dat can feed u kid.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by zeusdgrt(m): 1:34am On May 06, 2015
Ebubest:
my boy dey giv ursef hope cos u nd i knw u a poor church rat dat want 2 climb 2 my level wit words, well i dnt blame na me giv u tym 2 dey talk, lyk i said w@nker "UR PRESENT IS MY PAST, MY PRESENT IS UR FUTURE U CAN CUM AND KISS MY A$$, TO$$ER. hey take ur problem to God 4 I'm not God dnt try 2 bite d hand dat can feed u kid.
lol..i alrdy passed ur future u black ugly tin!n believe m̶̲̥̅ƹ U jst D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ disgrace ur lineage well a destined fool like U have № place in d ranking of mydogs.Yeye pig
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Ebubest(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2015
zeusdgrt:
lol..i alrdy passed ur future u black ugly tin!n believe m̶̲̥̅ƹ U jst D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ disgrace ur lineage well a destined fool like U have № place in d ranking of mydogs.Yeye pig
i knw u wish u cud b me boy dats y u kip dissing me dnt wori my boy i will help ur lineage by giving u fish not teaching u how 2 fish so go on run along cos Santa is cum 2 ur hauz boy, hey let me tell u something u can neva reach my standard if u kip on dissing me, lyk i said dnt try 2 bite d hand dat want to feed u w@nker.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by zeusdgrt(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2015
Ebubest:
i knw u wish u cud b me boy dats y u kip dissing me dnt wori my boy i will help ur lineage by giving u fish not teaching u how 2 fish so go on run along cos Santa is cum 2 ur hauz boy, hey let me tell u something u can neva reach my standard if u kip on dissing me, lyk i said dnt try 2 bite d hand dat want to feed u w@nker.
A kid lyk dt cannot buy one cup of garri for your father talking abt feeding a well established doc?looser kip disgracing ur lineage.i can neva rlly come down to reach ur standard cz is too low bush igbo mumu lyk U who resides in the village still talking,dntwrry i will snd U moni to chng ur shoes n gt a proper haircut,a new sch bag other dan dt trash U carry n a nice pair of bobby v jean to match a custom made linen puma fited top.Rag dresser m.lol
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by Ebubest(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2015
zeusdgrt:
A kid lyk dt cannot buy one cup of garri for your father talking abt feeding a well established doc?looser kip disgracing ur lineage.i can neva rlly come down to reach ur standard cz is too low bush igbo mumu lyk U who resides in the village still talking,dntwrry i will snd U moni to chng ur shoes n gt a proper haircut,a new sch bag other dan dt trash U carry n a nice pair of bobby v jean to match a custom made linen puma fited top.Rag dresser m.lol
kip deceiving ursef boy wen i said i will feed u i meant it, go ask of d Umezurike hospital in Owerri boy my fada owns it, ooh dnt think i will tell my dad 2 giv u work boy, cos if u said u a doc den thank God u can check ursef 4 wats wrong wit ya, send ur CV 2 me mayb u can b a cleaner in my fada hospital dat way u can treat d toilet to$$er. Hey guest wat I will allow sleeping dogs 2 lie k. I'm too big 4 dis shit boy so I'm no longer gonna answer u kid, c where a lizard wants 2 bcum a crocodile overnite. In other words i knw u have been waiting 4 dis my friends will say "YOU WIN DEY GO W@NKER" 2 busy 4 dis no longer doin if u lyk kid run ur mouth.
Re: Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council by zeusdgrt(m): 2:35am On May 07, 2015
Ebubest:
kip deceiving ursef boy wen i said i will feed u i meant it, go ask of d Umezurike hospital in Owerri boy my fada owns it, ooh dnt think i will tell my dad 2 giv u work boy, cos if u said u a doc den thank God u can check ursef 4 wats wrong wit ya, send ur CV 2 me mayb u can b a cleaner in my fada hospital dat way u can treat d toilet to$$er. Hey guest wat I will allow sleeping dogs 2 lie k. I'm too big 4 dis shit boy so I'm no longer gonna answer u kid, c where a lizard wants 2 bcum a crocodile overnite. In other words i knw u have been waiting 4 dis my friends will say "YOU WIN DEY GO W@NKER" 2 busy 4 dis no longer doin if u lyk kid run ur mouth.
pity U kid wit ur stupid mouth after all d lies n U still wear rags to put on NL,can't rub good cream,bad n hagad hair style,even if i want to accept ur lie so U tink ur bush village hospital can feed mydogs in a week?bush igbo fool see pple dey talk hospital for lekki U dey call ur zoo village hospital wen nor dey map.is no surprise cz i knw U r a local kid dts y U open ur dirty mouth to insult elders,try read ur book so dt U can be a success lyk us.Nonentity kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship / Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. / Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.