Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,332 members, 7,940,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Question On Marriage? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question On Marriage? (381 Views)

39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya / Again, Anita Oyakhilome Speaks On Marriage: "God Pulled Me Out Of Mess & Abuse" / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question On Marriage? by Horluwahighdee(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2015
What is compatibility in marriage?
And is there compatibility in marriage?
Re: Question On Marriage? by Slimdolly(f): 10:23am On May 03, 2015
Horluwahighdee:
What is compatibility in marriage?
And is there compatibility in marriage?
like I do tell my colleague "there is never a perfect partner there is only a great relationship"
Ill say compatibility in relationship denotes how the couple can cope with each other given that their characters are nowhere behind perfectness.
That girl or guy you think doesn't fit you cos of their attitude (be it waywardnes or unseriousnes) could be the best when you start a relationship while that angel-looking georgious well behaved girl you always wanna have could turn out to be the devil in relationship.
Buttomline : compatible does exist in relationship and it can never be seen from afar until you board that ship of relation together.
Well that's my little contribution.
Re: Question On Marriage? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 03, 2015
I don't know pls
Re: Question On Marriage? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 03, 2015
Is it compulsary to get marry

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Women In Christian Prophecy / Pazino ECC Praise Concert / The Turning Point 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.