Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! (2223 Views)

Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by McEwen(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:
[size=15pt] I thought itz something serious sef. . . Get 5packs of superglue, let her drink all. . .

Thank me later
[/size]
angry
not even takin of orijin101 daily undecided
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by zinachidi(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:

just wanted to help ni grin grin
lol, those wont help at all, though i think @prettythicksme has a point though. grin
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by McEwen(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
let her swallow cum every morning cheesy cheesy#thank me later and remember to mention me when u wanted to create a thread on her sexy voice cheesy
Iyanma
don't dare to kiss me angry
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:

Iyanma
don't dare to kiss me angry
cheesy kiss
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, those wont help at all, though i think @prettythicksme has a point though. grin
That buygala want op to kill person cheesy
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by MzzTega(f): 4:32pm On May 03, 2015
zinachidi:
mutation kwa? Lol,
‘‘Kwa'' That's igbo i guess.

Oya,shift tongue
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by McEwen(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
I just love him grin grin
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:

I just love him grin grin
hahahaha dat dude can make person laugh like mad cheesy
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2015
Lmao oh my lawd!!

I have met lots of them,the last one i caught sef was on whatsapp,cute and insanely lively ,oya i say make i call am know how far.,come see voice

DRAGONcheesy

i had to ask if shes the person i conversated with,jokingly oo ,so it wont spoil my package
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by braindamage(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2015
MzzTega:
Mutation. Don't follow any of the comments above.
No remedy!
grin.... Mutants really do exist ?
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by McEwen(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Lmao oh my lawd!!

I have met lots of them,the last one i caught sef was on whatsapp,cute and insanely lively ,oya i say make i call am know how far.,come see voice

DRAGONcheesy

i had to ask if shes the person i conversated with,jokingly oo ,so it wont spoil my package
u get mind i swear..if na me i don take off!
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by MzzTega(f): 4:58pm On May 03, 2015
braindamage:
grin.... Mutants really do exist ?
Ask google.
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by zinachidi(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
as in ehh, grin
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by zinachidi(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2015
MzzTega:
‘‘Kwa'' That's igbo i guess.

Oya,shift tongue
yup, and i'm guessing u arent. Oya na make i park. cheesy
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by TrishaP(f): 7:04pm On May 03, 2015
Lala247:
Honey can help
Thought that works for only cracked voice
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 03, 2015
TrishaP:

Thought that works for only cracked voice

Yh mayb hers is cracked undecided but its just a suggestion smiley
Re: A Girl With A Man's Voice...romancelanders Help!!! by Qualer: 3:59am On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
let her swallow cum every morning cheesy cheesy#thank me later and remember to mention me when u wanted to create a thread on her sexy voice cheesy

you see as you don spoil finish!!!...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now We Breaking The JINX , Naija Brothers Are Wising Up. / How To Identify Innocent/good Girls / 7 Things You Need To Keep In Your House For A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.