Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! (1247 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by Makweembo: 11:03am On May 03, 2015
NIGERIAN POLITICIAN DELIVERED FROM SMOKING ADDICTION THROUGH EMMANUEL TV!
Hon. Joseph Bassey was a chronic smoker. This was not just an addiction – it was an obsession! For 21 years, he smoked in a continuous chain – it was his first action in the morning and his last at night. “It was only when I slept that I didn’t smoke,” the Nigerian politician explained. Even politically, the bad habit was an embarrassing hindrance. As a member of the Cross Rivers House of Assembly, he would be restless and rush to present his views so as to quickly leave the chambers and smoke. Being a popular figure in his community, his smoking habit was well known to everyone.

One fateful day, Hon. Joseph visited his sister’s house and discovered them watching a Christian television station. It was Emmanuel TV. Intrigued by the events he was watching, the Nigerian politician decided to install Emmanuel TV in his own house. The more he watched, the more his faith began to grow! One day as Prophet T.B. Joshua was praying for viewers, Hon. Bassey decided to reach out and touch the screen of his television. A strange sensation erupted within his system and he immediately rushed to the restroom. After passing out an unusual substance, Hon. Bassey felt different. It was if something had left him. From that day forward, smoking has become a thing of the past! “People even placed bets in my community as to when I would return to smoking,” the politician laughed, explaining that no one believed it was possible he could quit smoking. He added that his freedom from smoking has led him to introduce Emmanuel TV to multiple chain smokers in his community amazed at his transformation, many of them also receiving their deliverance from the addiction through Prophet T.B. Joshua’s prayers.

In addition, Hon. Bassey’s wife was diagnosed with a fibroid, rendering the couple childless. She had even travelled to India for an operation but still remained unable to conceive. After coming to The SCOAN and receiving the Anointing Water, he ministered it to his wife, praying that God would bless their home with a child. Shortly afterwards, his wife became pregnant and delivered a beautiful baby boy!

Finally, Hon. Joseph testified that was successfully re-elected to Cross Rivers House of Assembly in the recently concluded elections, adding that he was the only candidate in his state that ran an election without an opponent in the primaries. “The favour of God in my life since I came to know Emmanuel TV, Prophet T.B. Joshua and the Anointing Water is just too much,” he testified. Advising congregants, especially politicians, he stated that there can be no genuine success without God. “You need God's grace and guidance to serve in any capacity,” he said.

SOURCE: TB Joshua Ministries, Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/tbjministries

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by ramdris(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2015
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by Janet101(f): 11:12am On May 03, 2015
T.B,should also help us deliver him Frm lies

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by Qmab: 11:16am On May 03, 2015
Hmmmph........ I smell concocted tale.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by khalleb(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2015
Go and sin no more
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by Firefire(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2015
Qmab:
Hmmmph........ I smell concocted tale.

cheesy grin
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by Makweembo: 12:14pm On May 03, 2015
Remember, Tonto Dikeh also said she was delivered from smoking through T.B. Joshua's prayers on Emmanuel TV...
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by uboma(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2015
No one can make a chain smoker quit smoking unless he/she is truly determined to stop smoking....
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by mekaboy(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2015
When will he deliver from looting.?
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 03, 2015
If dem check wella na apc member
Pdp don't do drugs and we don't do ungodly tinz
Jagaban of weeds is an example of wad I meant
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by POPdecorator: 6:37pm On May 03, 2015
Mr orubebe Tell ur pastor to deliver chibokgirls to their parent if he's a true prophect
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Nigerian Politician From Smoking!!! by PapiWata: 6:40pm On May 03, 2015
Fake Pastor V. D Jaguda is a notorious weed smoker himself, so he has NO business trying to cure anyone else of a smoking habit.

(1) (Reply)

How The Alaafin Of Oyo Is Coronated By D. Dada Adewolo / Four Edo Govt Officials Arrested Over Cult Activities / Suicide Blast In Iraq Kills 115 Gathered To Mark End Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.