Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

It Is Natural, It Is Health, It Is Wealth. Turn Your Megabits To Moneybits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Is Natural, It Is Health, It Is Wealth. Turn Your Megabits To Moneybits (626 Views)

Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / Wealth Is Health *** Yes Sir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Natural, It Is Health, It Is Wealth. Turn Your Megabits To Moneybits by pheyish: 1:42pm On May 03, 2015
Hello,

I hope you are patient enough to read this mail till the end. It might be
the
Best decision of your life.

Just last week, over 1600 workers with wife's and kids lost their high
Jobs from 2 banks and one top oil firm. This week Visafone sends home
Almost all it's entire workforce starting with its call center. Someone I
know
From the firm travelled abroad only to hear about the sack from the US.

The reality is that there are so many families in trouble in Nigeria today.
This
Is the hard reality. Thinking that your job is secure is an illusion.

So what plans do you have when you lose your job? Let me guess, even if
You work in chevron and you are sent home with over N20m, how long
Do you think that money can get you? I have seen most retires lose all the
Monies in a matter of months.

I know you are thinking this is fake. Well I don't blame you if
you
Think that way. The thinking of a man is a reflection of his condition.

I have one belief. Nothing is impossible for me.

Its An MLM

Greenlife Herbal Network
www.greenlifeonefamily.com

The entire world is on fire. It is happening with or without you. This is
the
Most secure and stable income opportunity in 2015 and beyond.

The excuse of past failure is simply an excuse that will hold you back from

Moving forward. Every successful man or woman on earth have lost money
In one venture or another but never let that stop them from moving forward.

One fact is: any investing you don't do any form of work is not worth it in
the
Long run.

"Success seems to be connected to action. Successful people keep moving.
They make mistakes but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton.

GREENLIFE HERBAL NETWORK LTD. Products are sold through direct sales /­multi level and allow both part time & full time distributors , because there is no target for u to work to. Work Has u like and get all that is due for u any time u get there for any award. U register with #2500, after DT u start buying dia products ,wen u buy up to #8000 u HV move to level 2 , u continue to buy until wen u get to #30,000 , u a in level 3 .and u can enter level 3 directly with ur 30k. Now d company say don't buy any product again ,just register 4 ppl who WL do wat u had done , u earn 20 per cent on ur 4 ppl. wen dey get 2 level 3 u we move to level 4 , like dat like dat....... & wen dey move to 4 again u move to level 5 .it continue like DT until wen u move to level 6 & in level 6 u get ur first award which is #525 000 u move to level 7 & get ur second award & it continue as I explain above. & on a monthly basis u WL still be getting bonus base on ur performance. step 1 member. Registration 2500Step 2 senior member. 50 PV Step 3 planner. 200 PV Step 4. Team developer. 750 PVStep 5. Team leader. 3000 PV Step 6. Asst supervisor. 18 000 PV. + free int'l trip or #525,000 any time you qualify. No Target. No Rushing.Step 7 team supervisor. 70 000 PV. + small car award or #2,100,000 any time you qualifyStep 8. Team director. 270 000 PV + cash award of #3,750,000 any time you qualify. Honorary award Gateway vacation or #4,500,000Big car award or #6,750,000House award or #15,000,000 Compensation edge Eleven level income benefitProducts are effective for treatment and preventionProducts availability are guaranteedPrompt payment of bonus, one time registration You earn from all your downlines - no generation break away.Balancing of leg not compulsory - you can earn even with one leg Your bonus is paid at any time you activate for the month no rolling to up line. No time limits,no stress, no rush,no target. You can take the cash equivalent of any award you qualify for no delay All your point is cumulativeYou have 2% of global sale from level 8 ( team director) 20% retail profit Team performance bonus Leadership bonus Infinity bonus 0.5% etcGreenlife ,best of the best,one big family .for More info: 08081471882 BBM: 559D3286

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Business/idea(s) / Amazon: Delivering Packages Wherever You Want In Just 30 Minutes Via Drones / Nigeria Paying $800 Million To Oil Suppliers To End Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.