Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,210 members, 7,884,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Heroes On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Heroes On Nairaland (19229 Views)

Heroes Day: Over 10 People Dead This Morning As Biafra Celebrates Heroes Day / Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba / 2015 Armed Forces Remembrance Day:my Tribute To The Fallen Heroes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by francizy(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Just as Softsparky preached to me abi? grin grin grin

OYO tongue
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2015
francizy:

Do you have to say I twice? tongue
gringringrin
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:31am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I was never here. grin
cheesy
Good Morningangry
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33am On May 04, 2015
Ibadan
francizy:

OYO tongue
grin
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
Good Morningangry
Morning sweetheart. wink

Felt like calling you this morning but I don't have your digits. tongue
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:37am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Morning sweetheart. wink

Felt like calling you this morning but I don't have your digits. tongue

Loool
I don't use digits, I use letterstongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Loool
I don't use digits, I use letterstongue
This was the reply I was waiting for before I can log out of here. grin

See you in the evening.
Bye.
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
how far na? U don see our babe?

I dey fine...Yes, we dey bathe room together... mehn d babe nah wire tongue ...but me nah banga I be...she confirm say francizy nah moist paper boy...I be correct "sam" paper...iron sponge gringrin Anyway, I go pass her over for your own turn by evening cheesy****come make I whisper for your ear***hope say mizmycoli no go dey house by that time
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:48am On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
This was the reply I was waiting for before I can log out of here. grin

See you in the evening.
Bye.

Have a nice daytongue
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52am On May 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I dey fine...Yes, we dey bathe room together... mehn d babe nah wire tongue ...but me nah banga I be...she confirm say francizy nah moist paper boy...I be correct "sam" paper...iron sponge gringrin Anyway, I go pass her over for your own turn by evening cheesy****come make I whisper for your ear***hope say mizmycoli no go dey house by that time
bros u de enjoy o. I can't wait for my turn
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
bros u de enjoy o. I can't wait for my turn

Relax...e go reach you
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Forwetinnah: 12:15pm On May 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Chai

I don die

So my career for NL nose dive so tey Barcanista forget me

Anyway thank God he now understands

God bless Ann Kio Briggs

God bless Ojukwu

God bless Jonathan

God bless Lower Niger Republic( God's Earthly Heaven) grin

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Change has turn into Chain

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin

No mind am..I'll help you siiilap him back to reality grin

1 Like

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No mind am..I'll help you siiilap him back to reality grin
How foolish I was to skip the name of my crush? I'm so sorry.... Make I modify biko
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Forwetinnah: 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
How foolish I was to skip the name of my crush? I'm so sorry.... Make I modify biko

wink ...no forget to add "blackie" own too. grin
Carry on my brother. ..the truth is always the truth. Whether dem like am or not....you must Roar!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:

wink ...no forget to add "blackie" own too. grin
Carry on my brother. ..the truth is always the truth. Whether dem like am or not....you must Roar!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by ojaydedon(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Why Angel Gabito de fall my hand na? I have repented even before I was born.
My Oga good morning

gud.p.m bro... Hope ur day is going great....
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by ellechrystal(f): 6:53pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is not to massage the ego of anybody but to express my gratitude to people that has positively affected my life when I needed the most. I don't know what tomorrow holds but today gives an opportunity to express my mind on this. My gratitude goes to the following...

1. Truckpusher: Truckpusher means different things to different people depending on ones perception about him. One thing one can't take away from him is his humility, maturity, benevolence, and doggedness. You can't bully him neither can you hold him to submission. When you are down, be rest assured of his unconditional love and desire to get you up. For my sake, he has made few antagonists for himself. He's a hero, a mentor and a boss to me. I am so lucky to call him my brother.

2. Firefire: If there is anybody in Nigeria that is absolutely detribalised, that single person is Firefire. A friend without fault he is. You are free to abuse and ridicule him but there is a guarantee that he won't pay in kind. A benevolent heart he has, and love he shows always define him. His humility and openness are his greatest asset (those who know him will understand). I am so proud to be called his friend.

3. Dearpreye: There can be no brother like Dearpreye. He finds fault in no one and sees fault in no one. He's tactical and calculating. He shows love even to the brutally wicked and through his love he wins one to himself. I always pray that he gets into leadership position so as to enable his constituents benefit from such a personality. A brother he is and he always desire the best for people around him. I bless the day I met him.

4. Mizmycolli: She's an enigma. She's motivating, feels concern and humane. She gives emotional and intellectual support to those in need (of which I was lucky to be a beneficiary). She's very concerned with the state of being of her friends and people around her. If I was a female, I would take her for a role model. She's a true sister and one anybody can call a backbone.

5. Whynotthetruth: It is my wish to see Whynotthetruth some day and relay my gratitude to him. Despite our opposing past, he accepted and adopted me as a brother. He's the kind of person that believes the truth must be said no matter how it appears. He's neither judgemental nor a crucifier. He's smart and can never be silenced. He also fight for the "oppressed". I have been a beneficiary of this. He's a brother for life.

6. Temitemi1: People call him a robot, but I see him as a visionary. He doesn't get offended easily and he believes in a course. He's an innovator with the now famous "GEJ MY HERO, FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL". A closer look, GEJ is a complete democrat, Fayose is a political victor that has triumphed against many odds. Temitemi1 adoption of both men put him at the pedestal of becoming a better democrat than GEJ and surpassing Fayose's political conquest. He's one person that is very encouraging. I'm proud to call him a twinny.

6. Mogidi: "No Surrender" is his slogan. His emotional and brotherly support even at my lowest of lows was amazing. I could not fathom why but I always thank my stars I met him. He loves his people, he loves his friends. He is a fighter that does not surrender. He's a brother one can take to battle with a mind of victory. I am proud to call him my boss. I am also proud to be in his camp forever. I hope he goes mainstream politics

7. SeverusSnape: Bros, you have been a backbone even before my switch to the Umbrella. You took it upon yourself to defend me when attacked. You are one person that I shall forever be grateful to. You will make a great leader. In fact, as a leader, your people will have a defender in you. Your brilliance and intelligence I so admire. I am proud to be in the same camp with you.

8. Ellechrystal: I hardly see you online but I cannot forget your role in stabilising my life. You are a friend and a sister. You never ceased to strengthen me whenever I'm down. You will make a great mum and wife too.

9. The Entire Igbo Community: I experienced first-hand love from this group despite my flawed position on them in the past. I don't think I am wrong to say "forgiveness and acceptance is part of the Igbo DNA". In the past I misunderstood you and it affected my judgement, I have made a pledge with God and myself to do all within me to strengthen the brotherhood in any way I can. Your support and love melted me. I love you all and I am proud to be a cousin to you.

10. The NL PDP: Despite the shortcomings of the party, there can be no party like PDP. Never vindictive, always accepting. Never filled with hate, blackmails and always positive. As a former antagonists, I felt home after returning to the party. The forgiveness, acceptance and encouragement that I got from supporters and sympathisers of the party can never be quantified. I am happy to be a part of this group. It is an assurance that I will give my all to the growth of the Great PDP.

11. Others: I recognise the role of the most beautiful Biafranqueen, Forwetinnah, Peppyluv02, Phockphockman, Eurobomber, Altwireless, Tallesty, Kelvingraphic, Nobledandy, ozoigbondu, francizy, BlackTechnology and many others too numerous to mention.
Thank u darling, God bless u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On May 04, 2015
francizy:

Is that the name of a Nigerian of a Kenyan?
tongue
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
You may consider IyaNgbali and start a love career with her. What do you think?
make Una leave me alone o,Na je je I sidon on my own now o,if I talk my own the next thing na to ban me,I no know Wetin I do bad belle people for here,but na dem go tire walahi. I dash una dis one tongue
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by francizy(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2015
ellechrystal:

You're welcome and God bless you too dear.. wink
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24am On May 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

This one you always call Barcanista darling nawa oo cheesy

What of me? grin
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13am On May 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

Where the he'll am I in the pecking order? That's the reason I hate barcanista
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18am On May 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Where the he'll am I in the pecking order? That's the reason I hate barcanista
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:19am On May 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

Bless you too baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Leave this baby alone FOR ME! Otherwise!
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:24am On May 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Leave this baby alone FOR ME! Otherwise!
we can always share
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
we can always share

Hey, Bro send me a PM. Got something to share!
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by ellechrystal(f): 9:27am On May 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

This one you always call Barcanista darling nawa oo cheesy

What of me? grin
My darling.
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:27am On May 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Hey, Bro send me a PM. Got something to share!
Send to pastorapostle@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:28am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
Send to pastorapostle@gmail.com
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:29am On May 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

My darling.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by ellechrystal(f): 9:32am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol, my love,

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Calendar Year 1986 And Calendar Year 2014 Are The Same / Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / How Is Light In Your Area?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.