Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,474 members, 7,914,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory (45739 Views)

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by LordCenturion(m): 10:22pm On May 03, 2015
softysparky:

Lol, what proposal?

The problem was that I always heard that most lady prefer married men than single bachelor...so am a single bachelor o

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 03, 2015
LordCenturion:

Want to marry u
What's the name of your club and do you have bowleg?
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by agabaI23(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
softysparky:

Ka m nukwa na any mbaise girl reject Mikel cheesy
Eenu mbaise girl agaghi aju mikel mana Mikel kariri okwu o kotelu ma ya buru maka list cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
LordCenturion:

The problem was that I always heard that [b]most [/b]lady prefer married men than single bachelor...so am a single bachelor o
Thank God you said most.
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Nickymezor(f): 10:25pm On May 03, 2015
Blues 4 eva smiley....U guys re awesome
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by melvin0004(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2015
Jaffar23:
He can't even collect a winners medal.. Did he play up to 10 games??
yes more dan 10 games.
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by STANPASQUAL(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2015
softysparky:
I love you mikel, come back home and marry our igbo girls ooo.
I will follow you for free.

Up Chelsea. ...

NNE na u mumu pass!!
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by LordCenturion(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2015
softysparky:

What's the name of your club and do you have bowleg?

Bow wetin, GOD forbid, my leg smooth and nothing do me, but am a fans of ac milan of Italy,

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 03, 2015
Jaffar23:
Hater! That was his 16th Premier League game, he would collect a medal. The rules have been reviewed by the FA since, you only have to play 5 premier league games to get a medal. The FA are giving Chelsea 40 medals this time around, even Loftus-cheek and Ake might get medals.
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Akposkool(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2015
Jaffar23:
the new rule States a player needs just 5 games to be eligible. And where you mikel is a senior player in this team. Only Terry, Cech and Drogba came before him. If he plays next season at chelsea then he will be eligible to host a ceremonial match when he decides to call time in his glorious career. Yes he will get his and more medals at chelsea. KTBFFH

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by LordCenturion(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2015
softysparky:

Thank God you said most.

Ha, I don't know about u, that's y I tell u first b4 I continue with u

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Akposkool(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2015
shakol91:
shocked You mean SNAIL Mikel the Bench Warmer
his progress has more pace than your entire generation can run put together

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 03, 2015
STANPASQUAL:

NNE na u mumu pass!!
Tankioooooo Nna go find seat someone sit down, we go soon serve you drink you hear?
What's your brand sef?
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by johnnynwa(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2015
Mmmchew, what is there to celebrate!

Our own is to clap hands while your own is to chop money.
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by missionmex(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2015
softysparky:

Up Chelsea. ...
if him no dey me I dey o!
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Akposkool(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2015
Bawsse:
Mikel hangs out with these people so much... He's beginning to think he's white and acts like his better than everybody in the NFF.... Well, Fuckem... He's career is ending soon anyways...

Quote me and see ur life and dreams crumble!...
you can't drag everyone to the mud with you. Do the needful and jump in a lagoon. Minus one hypocrite.
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Akposkool(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2015
LordCenturion:

Bow wetin, GOD forbid, my leg smooth and nothing do me, but am a fans of ac milan of Italy,
only you na fans.
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 03, 2015
missionmex:
if him no dey me I dey o!
Okay make I dey wait for him first, if him no show I go divert to your end. How you see am?
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Mcowubaba: 10:35pm On May 03, 2015
softysparky:

Up Chelsea. ...
grin grin..
Follow who 4 free..rotflmao...
U dey find relationship or Job opportunity..
All d whole emekas, chidi, ifeanyis wey dey toast u, u dey do shakara....
D wait Mikel..cheesy..
U go Old..
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Akposkool(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2015
faezol:
Who is this mikel obi gan sef
you must have been living under a rock
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 03, 2015
Eh eh.....so that one has become news now..

Who else is he supposed to celebrate it with, You?

Silly post..!

Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 03, 2015
Contact me to get your research project analysis (chapter 4) done with ease mohoniconsult@gmail.com
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 03, 2015
Mcowubaba:
grin grin.. Follow who 4 free..rotflmao... U dey find relationship or Job opportunity.. All d whole emekas, chidi, ifeanyis wey no toast u, u dey do shakara.... D wait Mikel..cheesy.. U go Old..
Na Mikel I want, it's always good to go for what you want.
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by LordCenturion(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
Akposkool:
only you na fans.

No, we plenty for nairaland,hope u join us soon, cuz ac milan is the most successful club in the world behind boca junior of Brazil... By the way, am a Yoruba living in lag, don't know if I have interest in yoruba young guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by missionmex(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
softysparky:

Okay make I dey wait for him first, if him no show I go divert to your end.
How you see am?
fair enough. Just hopes he disappoints. grin
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by canalily(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2015
folabayo1:
Up Blues....
But Barc for Life angry
is that real youundecided
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by zone12(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2015
Ndlistic:
Nigeria Mildfieder John Obi Mikel have won his 2nd EPL Tittle with Chelsea. Mikel who enter 2nd half of the game in their 1 zero win over Crystal Palace, celebrate with team mate in the dressing Room.
is dat why he pulled his shirt?
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Schematics: 10:45pm On May 03, 2015
Mikel Obi is actually an Anambra boy.

Nwanne please keep doing us proud over there. .

Anambra erika. Ife eji abu onye Anambra erika! wink
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 03, 2015
Jaffar23:
. . . How will you know ifhe played up to 10 games when your heart is filled with hatred and beef. . . If dem give am next weekend, make you go collect and throway am. You hear? Rubbish!
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Mcowubaba: 10:46pm On May 03, 2015
softysparky:

Na Mikel I want, it's always good to go for what you want.
Hahahahahaha....
See her mouth-"it's always good to go for what you want"
If mikel was an assistant lecturercheesy in ABSU/FUTO will u still want him.....
As Yahoo boys d find maga to chop..
softysparky d find Mikel for Job security, life insurance nd Financial stability...chai good wishes of life cheesy.....Nne su$$es in ur aspiration cool
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrate Chelsea Victory by Akposkool(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
LordCenturion:

No, we plenty for nairaland,hope u join us soon, cuz ac milan is the most successful club in the world behind boca junior of Brazil... By the way, am a Yoruba living in lag, don't know if I have interest in yoruba young guy
ac milan? Lol. Bro please wake up your club is like looserpool who lives cus of past glory. You only buy old and tired players eg Alex, mexes, essien, lopez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 7 Most Beautiful Nigerian Sports Women / Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal / Bayern Munich: First Unbeaten Champions Since Manchester United In 2007/08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.