Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,116 members, 7,890,711 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! (26395 Views)

Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt / 50cent Celebrates His $1.6m Floyd Mayweather Bet Win (photos) / Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by stefanlover: 8:50am On May 04, 2015
They probably didn't see 50 own. undecided
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by adexeli(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2015
50cent called his 'rent money' this dude is busy showing off some change undecided
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by themodernman: 8:51am On May 04, 2015
Where them dey do d bet sef?

Me sef must hammer!
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by pbs4real(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2015
sinaj:
shocked

nai me de bet #200 lipsrsealed
ow mch u win?
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by jaymichael(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2015
Very probably 65% will go for ALCOHOL while 34% for WOMEN.
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by ufelove(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2015
Okay! I've seen it.
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by Mister2: 9:19am On May 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by denedene(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2015
i don't like when the source is linda ikeji angry
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by Seun360(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2015
stagger:
I can as well borrow money and keep it on my bed, then type any rubbish on the internet to say I won a bet on the Mayweather fight. Mayweather was the favourite so what was the odds on him to produce that much cash? Rubbish!

Thats my point.
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by Nobody: 10:02am On May 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Where your own lie grin cheesy

I won £500, 000 cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by Reference(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2015
wisemany2k:
sad

I have no problem with people placing bets but this celebrities seem not to understand that they are not just entertainers, but also role models.... Is this the kind of life they want their esteemed followers to live? They need to learn what part of their life that is for public consumption and the part that should be kept private.....

If they are your role models it is you I'm sorry for. Esteemed follower indeed.
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by Nobody: 10:08am On May 04, 2015
chekasforchekas:
Boy my 2 k dollars is even bigger than this change if converted, no news

That amount there is 2.3 million naira. Ur 2k dollars is just about 400k naira. There is no comparison, abeg.
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by Ujupsy: 10:19am On May 04, 2015
Soso pls i need a make my hair and do some stuf do you mind sparingly #100k
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by Karlzee(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2015
Wit him dirty money
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by ElFenomeno1: 10:31am On May 04, 2015
All these kids sha.... What is the meaning of this?
Who started this childish trend? Showing off wads of cash on social media?!
SMH!
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by Agbegilodo: 10:35am On May 04, 2015
acunon:
A lot of people placed a bet on the fight of the decade and some luckily won their bets. Kcee's manager Soso took to Instagram to share a picture of his win and wrote, 'Finally the muller is here!! #themoneyteam #maypac Anything u call it gamble or betting I won.'

Source http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/soso-soberekon-shows-off-his-win-from.html

Be ready to produce the money when the "true owners" come knocking at your door in the middle of the night. Just know that you cannot use the standard excuse of "I don't keep cash at home"....

1 Like

Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by Nobody: 10:44am On May 04, 2015
wisemany2k:
sad

I have no problem with people placing bets but this these celebrities seem not to understand that they are not just entertainers, but also role models.... Is this the kind of life they want their esteemed followers to live? They need to learn what part of their life that is for public consumption and the part that should be kept private.....
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by bosun11(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2015
untill they rob this mofo , then he will know wts sup
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 04, 2015
Bisjosh:
so everyone is encouraging bets/gamble undecided

Sweethrt, if i win N20m from betting/gambling now, would you come to me or you would run away from me?
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 04, 2015
osemoses1234:
U no see d one ur mate 50 cent win...,nah dis change u dey show us....
so 50cent bet untop mayweather,upon their beefing
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by ogbanje1(f): 1:53pm On May 04, 2015
See as he placed dirty naira notes on the bed. Dirty guy! angry
Re: Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! by deebest(m): 12:57am On May 06, 2015
attracting hoodlums...nw u r displaying d cash, dnt complain if dy he u o..coz I no knw wu snd u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Looking Stylish In New Pictures / Bbnaija's Khole Rocks Swimsuit (photos) / Afrocandy Offers Beverly Osu A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.