Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,732 members, 7,969,129 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:25 PM

Food Supplements As An Alternative To Fake And Adulterated Drugs. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Food Supplements As An Alternative To Fake And Adulterated Drugs. (726 Views)

Killer Insect SOS Alert Is Fake And Not Real / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Does GNLD Drug/ Food Supplements Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Supplements As An Alternative To Fake And Adulterated Drugs. by jobowen(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
Food supplements as we see them today in Nigeria has a long history. Where we are involved should be our concern in this article. All of us know that there is no need to talk about eradication or total stoppage of productions of fake and adulterated drugs, even in advanced countries of the world the problems is the same.

We are grateful to what our health authorities and more especially National Agency For Food And Drug Administration And Controls (NAFDAC) are doing to make sure that we have a minimal fake drugs society.

This problems can now be nipped in the board as more awareness are now been created through symposium and seminars from our health authorities, and more recently the multi-level-marketing (MLM)  companies that came into the country with Food supplements that are of world class. Their products, some are excellent class products, which are commanding a lot of patronage even in America and United Kingdom, and other well informed countries of the world.

If we are to talk of the products efficacy, many of us Nigerians can attest to that for there is no part of this country that one will say that they have not heard of  or tried one these products.

I was privileged to go round with some operators of some of these products and my findings will amaze you, why? I met with many families that their relatives and children lives in America and other developed countries of the world. Whenever they are to show you the kind of Drugs that they received from abroad check well you will notice that what they have from these ones are food supplements not drugs as they claim.

Then the question is, if these advanced countries are aware of these products what about us in this country Nigeria. It then means that we should start to look inward to see how we can incorporate food supplements into our health maintenance Programs. These will help to  prevent numerous health problems that bedevils our good people of Nigeria. We all know that a healthy nation is a wealthy nation.

As informed people in health maintenance will tell you that prevention is better than cure as far as health maintenance is concerned. So why should we not imitate the health care culture of the Chinese  people. They are known to have the highest life expectancy in the whole world, why? Because they imbibe the culture of supplementations.

These Food supplements are highly sort for everywhere, so it will be good for us to recognize it? The better aspect is that these products are made from natural products, so they are organic in nature. They have the natural abilities to take care of our health without leaving any toxin in our system. Its detoxificatons or cleansing are worth experiencing.

The benefits of food supplements cannot be over emphasized, which will  form the basis of my next post.
Thank you all un-till my next post.

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Food Supplements As An Alternative To Fake And Adulterated Drugs. by Raymond88(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2009
*Adulterated

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Getting Rich With This Investment Program / How The Risk Of Heart Attack Can Be Reduced In Women. / Diabetes Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.