Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,717 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ridiculous Car Prices - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ridiculous Car Prices (5425 Views)

Discover The Best Place To Get The Cheapest Car Prices...even For Dealers / Our Car Prices List @ Www.largemanmotors..com - 08098508092 / Car Prices ?!?! Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by igwe11(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2009
Emperoh:

I smell cat fish in that. . . . . . . its left to know if its edible
But i feel the the Production date issue should stand given the fall in the price of Cars thanks to Salvage Autos
Hence, with Auto loan and Salvage vehcle, you can get a good car, good mileage and also nice deal
Reviewing the age will to me make this country a dumping yard. . . . . . . .So let the age issue stand. odometer reading can also be included

Meanwhile who told you you can destroy Roman Emperoh in a day?
I will attack your Royalty when the time is right for this statement. . . . .

BB,
We have a deal. . . .Igwe must be dethroned tongue tongue
I hope i can have your help. .  . . . as e be say you get the pass key. .
You will be the Lolo - in - Chief grin grin
How about that?
Emperoh come back here, Its true that we have to do like Romans when we are in Rome but this time around your are in my palace.
By the way, My crocodiles are greeting you. grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Busybody2(f): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2009
[size=14pt]Phew, THIS IS MORE LIKE IT, Igwe keep this up please wink[/size]
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by tkb417(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2009
hmm
emperoh
so ure stepping up this ur auto game shey

nice one
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by earTHMama: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2009
Ziontrain
I beg to differ in most of ya inferences
You are making it look like a crime to buy and sell Salvaged Cars. . . .
I am a small dealer and most of my cars, i buy and fix over there depending on the nature of damage and cost
The least i could do i to purchase the necessary Spare parts and ship it alongside the vehicle
Do the major repairs here, repaint and bingo you are selling.

Now how does it make business sense, to buy a clean title vehicle, ship it and clear
Mark up your profit and then sell at a very high price when your neighbour brings in an accidented car
Does the repairs and looks as neat even neater than your clean title vehicle and sell it at a lower price?
As a buyer, which would you prefer?

The secret for me, is buying cars that their air bags are still intact and with a damage that change of parts can solve
Most of our Panel Beating Technicians are also very good that you do find it difficult to differentiate or identify an accidented car.

Fact is this, i make it clearly known to any buyer that the car is accidented. That way, you would have absolved yourself of any fraud
And in the know that should any issue arise, the buyer has an idea of what happened.

E.g
I bought a 2003 VW Passat for my brothers' use, the car hit a tree and damaged the front left bumper, broke the left headlamps and rear windshield.
Engine still very sound and a wonderful mileage too. . , Changing the bumper and spoiler with Headlamps and rear windshield sorted this car for me
And cost me next to nothing. Should i display this car for sale, it will sell fast because of the price, which is what i need

So where is the business sense in buying its equivalent but with neat title and above $15k
Where as this cost me including repairs and shipping a little below $10k

My Point
Disclose the nature of your car to the buyer
Those who sell accidented cars are not fraudsters. Concealing the information is what is fraudlent in itself
To me it makes no business sense. Don't know about you.
Salvaged title sites are open to the public. . . . . . .

Lets stop giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.
It pays no one. . . . . If you need a clean titled car, they are still abound. Just pay the price

VIN displaying is still a notion is support any time any day

Matter of fact 60% of cars being sold in Nigeria has one form of accident or salvage title.

Yea and its not only in Nigeria they use salvaged cars, mexico, eastern europe and the rest of Africa buy them too besides some salvaged cars are still good to drive in the US. May be these guys save money from fixing the vehicles back home but I still think their profit margin is slim unless there are other forms of magic obtainable in the car business that will make them yield a bountiful profit. I ask again, what of those cars that come home with clean title and vehicle report yet they sell for less? How do the dealers cover that one?

Earthmama
Gone are the days when dealers make like 100% profit
These days, every Tom privates and Harry know who to and how to go about buying cars in US
Every street corner in Lagos has a car with 'For Sale' logo on it
So if your price is higher, someone can give me something lower. . . . .Deregulation according to Economists
Is it still worth it?. I think it's better to deal on high end cars like mercedes, Rover, Bmw etc because they usually don't have a fixed rate at home like the toyotas and hondas.
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Emperoh(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2009
earTHMama:

Yea and its not only in Nigeria they use salvaged cars, mexico, eastern europe and the rest of Africa buy them too besides some salvaged cars are still good to drive in the US. May be these guys save money from fixing the vehicles back home but I still think their profit margin is slim unless there are other forms of magic obtainable in the car business that will make them yield a bountiful profit. I ask again, what of those cars that come home with clean title and vehicle report yet they sell for less? How do the dealers cover that one?
No other forms of magic Sis
The profit margin is less. I have sold a car with a profit of just N250k
Whats in it for me? I have a job and just do this to 'meet up'.
Life is changing very fast and you need to go along with it. The LASG just imposed a tax of about 100k
For every lot owner and i had to liase with someone who has paid else the few i have in my lot will be towed
Even when we thought the increase in Forex rate will jerk up the rates, some are still selling ridiculously low
Whatever the case, 'Man must whack'.

earTHMama:

Is it still worth it?. I think it's better to deal on high end cars like mercedes, Rover, Bmw etc because they usually don't have a fixed rate at home like the toyotas and hondas.
Then be ready to have them in your lot for upward of 1yr and above
And remember, every passing day deals your price a serious jab below the belt.
I have a 540d that has been parked in my Compound for an upward of 7 months now
So unless you have a ready buyer, then you can do that. I only do these on Pre-Order.
Of course their profit margin can feed a single man for a year.

tkb417:

hmm
emperoh
so ure stepping up this ur auto game shey
nice one
TKB the man!!!
I must eat in Nigeria. Its the name of the game.
Never watch a masquerade standing at a point. . . . grin grin
Howdie!??

igwe 1:

Emperoh come back here, Its true that we have to do like Romans when we are in Rome but this time around your are in my palace.
By the way, My crocodiles are greeting you. grin grin grin

How dem no go greet me? Dem want end up for my pot as peppersoup?
Have ever seen an Igwe fighting a Governor?
Imagine what it will be like? His certificate of Recognition revoked.
He is dethroned and disgraced. Be careful cos that is what you are about doing. . . .
In your own case, i will soo deal with you that i will make your concubine BB the Igwe grin grin tongue tongue
Anwa na mu ooh!!!! Else. . . .

Busy_body:

Emperor, we are trying to let peace reign in this section and all you can do is fan the flame of discord angry angry angry tongue You are a[b] small car dealer[/b] who have sold over two cars on NL, but why do you have to rub the big major dealer's nose in it, who is yet to mark his two cars on NL as sold cheesy grin cheesy

Since we are doing a free-for-all/every-man-for-himself-interpretation, according to the [b]Chronicles of Igwe, I am using this medium to implore you to let peace reign,[/b] grin grin grin tongue
This can only happen if you accept my Mouth Watering Offer to dethrone Igwe
You will now take over the throne and pay his groom price grin grin
How about that? Swapping roles and all that. Including Child bearing?
Yes I Can and Yes I will do it!!!
Just say Y E S. . . . grin grin grin

Busy_body:

Emperor, I will not accept you talking to my lolo like that angry angry angry but I will accept the title grin grin grin lipsrsealed
You had better take everything in total
Refusing one will lead to delimitating ya influence
Or do you want me to co-opt your rival?? ?? undecided tongue wink

ziontrain:

@Emperoh,
Please stop misquoting me. How many times have I said it here that there is serious market for Salvaged Titled vehicles that have been fixed. Who said it is a crime to buy salvaged titled vehicle? Where did you get that from. Please get your facts right before you start typing.

What we are talking about here is how can some car prices be so ridiculously cheap and I was trying to show the lady how this is possible. You mentioned that you deal in Salvaged Titled vehicle but didn't you say you fix them up before selling? What I was saying is that a lot of those ridiculously cheap cars are not fixed and are death traps. Anything wrong with that analysis? Please get your facts right next time before presenting your long story.
Ne'er had anything thing to doubt in your postings
matter of fact, i expected you to come to say what you just posted.
What am only trying to say is that you paint Salvaged cars in bad light with the tone of your posts
Some salvaged cars are either bought to be used as spare if it can no longer be driven in the US or are bought rebuilt and put back on sale
Lets not paint everything with salvage title in bad light. . . Biko kwa

KA CHINEKE MEZIE OKWU!!!!
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by boladonas(m): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2009
Emperoh:

Life is changing very fast and you need to go along with it. The LASG just imposed a tax of about 100k
For every lot owner and i had to liase with someone who has paid else the few i have in my lot will be towed
Even when we thought the increase in Forex rate will jerk up the rates, some are still selling ridiculously low

Then be ready to have them in your lot for upward of 1yr and above
And remember, every passing day deals your price a serious jab below the belt.
I have a 540d that has been parked in my Compound for an upward of 7 months now
So unless you have a ready buyer, then you can do that. I only do these on Pre-Order.
Of course their profit margin can feed a single man for a year.

TKB the man!!!
I must eat in Nigeria. Its the name of the game.
Never watch a masquerade standing at a point. . . . grin grin
Howdie!??
How dem no go greet me? Dem want end up for my pot as peppersoup?
Have ever seen an Igwe fighting a Governor?
Imagine what it will be like? His certificate of Recognition revoked.
He is dethroned and disgraced. Be careful cos that is what you are about doing. . . .
In your own case, i will soo deal with you that i will make your concubine BB the Igwe grin grin tongue tongue
Anwa na mu ooh!!!! Else. . . .
This can only happen if you accept my Mouth Watering Offer to dethrone Igwe
You will now take over the throne and pay his groom price grin grin
How about that? Swapping roles and all that. Including Child bearing?
Yes I Can and Yes I will do it!!!
Just say Y E S. . . . grin grin grin

You had better take everything in total
Refusing one will lead to delimitating ya influence
Or do you want me to co-opt your rival?? ?? undecided tongue wink
Ne'er had anything thing to doubt in your postings
matter of fact, i expected you to come to say what you just posted.
What am only trying to say is that you paint Salvaged cars in bad light with the tone of your posts
Some salvaged cars are either bought to be used as spare if it can no longer be driven in the US or are bought rebuilt and put back on sale
Lets not paint everything with salvage title in bad light. . . Biko kwa

KA CHINEKE MEZIE OKWU!!!!

look closely at money laundering!!!
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by inspiredm(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2009
boladonas:

One Very Vital Point ( Money Laundering )

Applicable to most Luxury Vehicles, Ill make a Detailed Explanation Later, Real World Calls.

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos cool cool
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Emperoh(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2009
boladonas:

A very valid point but that should be for moving money out for Naija
But wait. . . . will wait for Inspired's version
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Busybody2(f): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2009
Emperoh:

A very valid point but that should be for moving money out for Naija
But wait. . . . will wait for Inspired's version

Groaning You wanna wait for that one's version, whose legendary epistles are stuffs that dreams are made of shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed Besides that is not a good thing, how would you expect me to tackle it embarassed Because Igwe is yet to pass on to me the "Eze goes to school" and "Brighter grammar" that was lent to him, and its been six months now embarassed cry

By the way, the answer is YES, especially because of the childbearing issue you raised, what a sight for sore eyeswhat a picture that would be to behold, a pregnant Igwe shocked I will gladly renounce my lolo-in-chief title to see that grin grin grin

When do we start again cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by jenju(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2009
This is a very informative and refreshing thread. I applaud the contributors for the maturity displayed.

@Emperoh, I like a lot of the points you made. You disagreed with posters without being disagreeable. This business, as you mentioned is a very capital intensive one, and one must be very creative to maximize profits.

I think you find these low prices in Lagos, for the most part primarily because just about every household now has cars for sale. There is a glut of cars in Lagos and many are willing to get rid of them at very low prices just to recoup their costs.  I bought 3 End of discussions in Lagos  only 2 weeks ago for N1.8 and sold them for N2.5million each in Kaduna because that is the market price for those cars in Kaduna. Its a matter of supply and demand in many cases.

In addition to market forces, unscrupulous "dealers" buy cars with very high mileage (180,000 - 230,000) at very low prices and import them to Nigeria, roll back the mileage, and sell them for these ridiculously low prices. Many potential nairalanders who requested VIN checks  find out about these odometer rollbacks - unfortunately, these cases are not few and far in between.  Many of these dealers also smuggle cars out of Lagos ports so they end up paying only a fraction of the customs clearing costs.  As Emperor stated above, profit margin on an imported used car could be as low as N250,000 - Now if a smuggler pays N250,000 less to get his car to Nigeria, then he can offer these ridiculously low prices.

Thankfully, the government just instituted the e-payment system even for RORO vehicles - that should reduce smuggling and other corrupt activities in our ports.

Cheers,
J
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Busybody2(f): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
I can't wait for the ban on me not to talk to be lifted, so that the OP would realise that even those prices she is quoting which she deems to be cheap, are still too high cool And I am still not talking about salvages or high mileage cars lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by SisiJinx: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2009
Busy_body:

I can't wait for the ban on me not to talk to be lifted, so that the OP would realise that even those prices she is quoting which she deems to be cheap, are still too high cool And I am still not talking about salvages or high mileage cars lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Whose hands do we have to grease to get the ban lifted?

Me I want to hear story oh. cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Busybody2(f): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Whose hands do we have to grease to get the ban lifted?

Me I want to hear story oh. cheesy

ROFLMAO grin grin grin

I was told not to talk, but I guess I can still gossip sha tongue

It would be nice to reveal some trade secrets, which might be good in the long run, as it would be nice for those interested in becoming dealers too, to know that it is not rocket science and that there is room for all at the inn cool

Anything to take the mind of our young 'urns, off the concept that the only way to make a quick buck, is to do yahoo yahoo, scamming people via lonely-ad dating or aspiring to procure the ultimate weapon A[/b]vtomat [b]K[/b]alashnikova obraztsa 1947 goda, and that, that is not the [b]only way to go about it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by gestapo(f): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2009
jenju:

I bought 3 End of discussions in Lagos  only 2 weeks ago

Jenju i thought you are a car dealer in the US ? do you also buy cars from dealers in Lagos and sell to your customers that is like from hand to hand and wont that make it more expensive your response is expected.
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by igwe11(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2009
gestapo:

Jenju i thought you are a car dealer in the US ? do you also buy cars from dealers in Lagos and sell to your customers that is like from hand to hand and wont that make it more expensive your response is expected.
For me, I will say that none of the dealers here sells only the brand new cars, be it Naija, US or German car dealers. If you’d opportune to come across any body that wishes to dispose his property of which you know for sure will get you a good profit on reselling, why not?
smiley smiley cool
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by gestapo(f): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
Igwe1, are you d mouth piece for the man the question was directed to
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by earTHMama: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2009
This is a very informative and refreshing thread. I applaud the contributors for the maturity displayed.

@Emperoh, I like a lot of the points you made. You disagreed with posters without being disagreeable. T[b]his business, as you mentioned is a very capital intensive one, and one must be very creative to maximize profits.[/b]
It depends on what you mean by being creative. Someone here claim they reset the odometer(I don't know how possible that is for digital ones) or buy new odometers to change a high one. Is that also part of creativity in the business since it maximizes profits?

I think you find these low prices in Lagos, for the most part primarily because just about every household now has cars for sale. There is a glut of cars in Lagos and many are willing to get rid of them at very low prices just to recoup their costs. I bought 3 End of discussions in Lagos  only 2 weeks ago for N1.8 and sold them for N2.5million each in Kaduna because that is the market price for those cars in Kaduna. Its a matter of supply and demand in many cases.
A very good business move(700k per car) and surely worth the risk of moving the vehicles from lagos to kaduna.

In addition to market forces, unscrupulous "dealers" buy cars with very high mileage (180,000 - 230,000) at very low prices and import them to Nigeria, roll back the mileage, and sell them for these ridiculously low prices. Many potential nairalanders who requested VIN checks  find out about these odometer rollbacks - unfortunately, these cases are not few and far in between.
See question in my first response.

Many of these dealers also smuggle cars out of Lagos ports so they end up paying only a fraction of the customs clearing costs.  As Emperor stated above, profit margin on an imported used car could be as low as N250,000 - Now if a smuggler pays N250,000 less to get his car to Nigeria, then he can offer these ridiculously low prices.
Won't you notice it from the clearing documents?

Thankfully, the government just instituted the e-payment system even for RORO vehicles - that should reduce smuggling and other corrupt activities in our ports.

Cheers,
J
How does it work?
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by earTHMama: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
Life is changing very fast and you need to go along with it. T[b]he LASG just imposed a tax of about 100k
For every lot owner and i had to liase with someone who has paid else the few i have in my lot will be towed[/b]
100K per annum or per month?
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by jenju(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2009
gestapo:

My sister,  all of the cars I offer for sale on nairaland are pre-orders that I import directly from the USA.  

At times customers come to our outlets in Kaduna or Abuja and ask for cars that we may not have available. Many of our recent imports were delayed for up to a month due to port congestion and that event necessitated buying from Lagos (prices in lagos are lower) to cater to customer needs. You are correct the profit margin in these cases is not as high.

Thankfully the congestion situation is being improved - I do believe that we'll see improvements in the 2 -3 weeks or so. Once that happens, you'll definitely see more pre-orders advertizements. I appreciate your inquiry.

Cheers,
J
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by gestapo(f): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2009
earTHMama:

A very good business move(700k per car) and surely worth the risk of moving the vehicles from lagos to kaduna.

sarcasm at play, yes a 1.8 million car is worth loosing to armed robbers and accidents en route kaduna for 700k profit, nice one  grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Busybody2(f): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2009
igwe 1:

For me, I will say that none of the dealers here sells only the brand new cars, be it Naija, US or German car dealers. If you’d opportune to come across any body that wishes to dispose his property of which you know for sure will get you a good profit on reselling, why not?
smiley smiley cool

So why do you people never miss the opprtunity to bad mouth and rubbish middlemen then undecided Or are you indirectly trying to tell us that those US dealers too are hustlersmiddlemen with no showroom I know the answer already cool

Speaking from both sides of the mouth, are we, Igwe cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Busybody2(f): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2009
gestapo:

sarcasm at play, yes a 1.8 million car is worth loosing to armed robbers and accidents en route kaduna for 700k profit, nice one grin grin grin

I know I don't like calling out sisters and like to protect them, but you forgot to multiply that figure by 3 angry I will not tolerate such sloppiness, next time angry angry cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by jenju(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2009
gestapo:

sarcasm at play, yes a 1.8 million car is worth loosing to armed robbers and accidents en route kaduna for 700k profit, nice one  grin grin grin

My sister,

You don't have to drive the car from Lagos to kaduna or Kano. There are established companies that can transport your vehicle for you with the vehicle insured.  Its not as risky as it seems. It costs under N100k to have your car transported from Lagos to Kaduna.

Cheers,
J
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by gestapo(f): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2009
igwe 1:

smiley smiley cool

Ok i now get it, some US based car ''dealer'' are also ''middlemen'' sometimes when it calls for it i mean when the economy is in crisis ok GOTCHA.
grin
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by gestapo(f): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2009
jenju:

My sister,  all of the cars I offer for sale on nairaland are pre-orders that I import directly from the USA.  

At times customers come to our outlets in Kaduna or Abuja and ask for cars that we may not have available. Many of our recent imports were delayed for up to a month due to port congestion [/b]and that event necessitated buying from Lagos (prices in lagos are lower) to cater to customer needs.

Thankfully the congestion situation is being improved - I do believe that we'll see improvements in the 2 -3 weeks or so.
Cheers,
J

@Tayo-D, the conjestion has resulted to an average of 3weeks delay for getting my non Grimaldi shipped RORO cars out of the ports. The containers via Grimaldi and Grimaldi ROROs are not affected that much since Grimaldi completely controls its own port operations -  [b]my Grimaldi shipped cars have been steadily cleared with hardly any delay.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-214751.0.html#msg3306305

am i seeing double i thought your imports dont have delays at the port because they are grimlawhatever shipped, and they control there ports what has happened to grimalwhateveryoucalledit shipped cars.  grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Busybody2(f): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2009
gestapo:

Ok i now get it, some US based car ''dealer'' are also ''middlemen'' sometimes when it calls for it i mean when the economy is in crisis ok GOTCHA.
grin

Because you said "sometimes", you don't get it slowcoach, sowwy I warned you embarassed

Sorry, hope you realise that I was just fooling around with you, I don't lock horns with females, I can't stand all those female dramas and their hormones and whatnot grin

jenju:

At times customers come to our outlets in Kaduna or Abuja and ask for cars that we may not have available. Many of our recent imports were delayed for up to a month due to port congestion and that event necessitated buying from Lagos (prices in lagos are lower) to cater to customer needs. You are correct the profit margin in these cases is not as high.

Thankfully the congestion situation is being improved - I do believe that we'll see improvements in the 2 -3 weeks or so. Once that happens, you'll definitely see more pre-orders advertizements. I appreciate your inquiry.

Cheers,
J

Anyhoo, captured again, for future reference cool cool cool
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Busybody2(f): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
gestapo:

am i seeing double i thought your imports dont have delays at the port because they are grimlawhatever shipped, and they control there ports what has happened to grimalwhateveryoucalledit.  grin grin

Thats more like it cheesy Welcome on board D'Artagnan cheesy Can't wait for the other musketeersladies, Wwheelz and Sisijinx, to come and show you the ropes grin grin grin tongue

Your assignment for now, till my colleagues return, is to find out what became of the end of D'Artagnan, Athos, Porthos, and Aramis shocked shocked shocked If it is bannedbad news, keep it to yourself cool

The Three Musketeers, a novel (1844) by French writer Alexandre Dumas.
Set in France during the reign of Louis XIII, this historical romance tells the story of a young adventurer, D'Artagnan, who is taken under the wing of three musketeers, Athos, Porthos, and Aramis. The four become embroiled in a series of adventures involving love, politics, swordsmanship, and the machinations of the evil Cardinal Richelieu
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by jenju(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2009
gestapo:

am i seeing double i thought your imports dont have delays at the port because they are grimlawhatever shipped, and they control there ports what has happened to grimalwhateveryoucalledit shipped cars.  grin grin

I'm not sure what you are implying.  I don't use Grimaldi exclusively and as I stated ealier, when our cars depart on their ship, it gets to Nigeria on time. Our RORO shipped cars were definitely affected by the conjestion.  

Please note that, I will not dignify all posts with a reply.  So far, your motives in this conversation seem noble. Keep it up please.

Cheers,
J
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by igwe11(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2009
gestapo:

grin
Oops
Ghost has invaded nairaland again. cheesy grin grin lipsrsealed

Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Busybody2(f): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2009
jenju:

I'm not sure what you are implying.  I don't use Grimaldi exclusively and as I stated ealier, when our cars depart on their ship, it gets to Nigeria on time. Our RORO shipped cars were definitely affected by the conjestion.  

Please note that, I will not dignify all posts with a reply.  So far, your motives in this conversation seem noble. Keep it up please.

Cheers,
J

Once again, post SNIPPED for future purpose cool Gestapo, oops sorry D'Artagnan, now be a sport and run along and get on with the assignment I gave you, hope you realise you are still under probation cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by gestapo(f): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2009
jenju:

Cheers,
J

ok i needed clarification thats all, so most cars are not shipped via grimaldidi again and now row row ok i get it  grin ;

jenju:

Cheers,
J

can you please explain how congestion in nigerian ports has affected advertisement of cars that are yet to leave the usa i am a woman and sometimes i dont understand basic things, your response would be appreciated again  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed my baby needs attention i will be back  grin
Re: Ridiculous Car Prices by Busybody2(f): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2009
gestapo:

ok i needed clarification thats all, so most cars are not shipped via grimaldidi again and now row row ok i get it grin ;

can you please explain how congestion in nigerian ports has affected advertisement of cars that are yet to leave the usa i am a woman and sometimes i dont understand basic things, your response would be appreciated again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed my baby needs attention i will be back grin

What we musketeers do not tolerate is being obstinate and obstreperous, do you accept the offer of coming under our wing or not angry angry angry tongue

If you do, now pull your two ears and scram cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clean Tokunbo 2007 Model Toyota Sienna Le (leather Seats): Price:N2.7m / 2007 Toyota Camry Tok. Asking Price 2.4M!!!SOLD!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!! / Sold# sold#... Hardly Used 2010 Honda Pilot TOURING 4WD.. Asking Price: ₦2.550m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.