Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,245 members, 7,897,292 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders (30264 Views)

Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by jamex93(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by adenine02: 10:06am On May 04, 2015
angryEvery new govt do this so wat d news in this angry
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by Tenim47(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:
If e like make e Shake Chelsea defence , shake Wall of Jericho , shake Sambisa , shake dieziani ukwu , shake Auntu Pat water melon , shake Onitsha bridge naim know

All mallam with e kettle

Day don break,make I go clear my Corn farm , because the demand for roasted /boiled Corn is very high now undecided

I dedicate this 2ND FTC to all those who wud partronize my CORN when harvested kiss

Who say ur garri nor go rise , e Egusi go sour tongue
Bros wakup 4rm ur dream.
Sprinkle urine on his face

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by jamillion: 10:13am On May 04, 2015
tit:
soldier go, soldier come barracks remain!
buhari thinks he is barrack.
he is mistaken.
he is just a bloody soldier.
he will soon go
and me, titi, go still dey gidiban for dodan barracks.
am sure u ar not an informed nigerian, ur type disgust me sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by ogwoliun: 10:17am On May 04, 2015
Let GMB enter the office and we will see the packages he has for Nigeria and not all these propaganda news.
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by realtestament(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2015
Hope say dry cleaner dun arrange him uniform wella grin
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by SFSNIPER(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2015
tit:
soldier go, soldier come barracks remain! buhari thinks he is barrack. he is mistaken. he is just a bloody soldier. he will soon go and me, titi, go still dey gidiban for dodan barracks.
Your foolishness is #EPIC. What and where is the sense in what you just said?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by anonimi: 10:20am On May 04, 2015
Buhari tori don change yet again.

I’ll meet other generals to draft anti-terror plan – Buhari

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday said that though Nigeria is a rich nation, its people are extremely poor due to bad governance.

He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-meet-other-generals-to-draft-anti-terror-plan-buhari/
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by appini: 10:24am On May 04, 2015
Coming back to cause the same confusion everywhere again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by sammhi(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2015
the cable is owned by one of Tinubu boys...so we can take the news as part of the discussons of the inner circle of APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by Nobody: 10:24am On May 04, 2015
tit:
soldier go, soldier come barracks remain!
buhari thinks he is barrack.
he is mistaken.
he is just a bloody soldier.
he will soon go
and me, titi, go still dey gidiban for dodan barracks.
I bet u can't say dis to his face

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by bjdon: 10:28am On May 04, 2015
Again TOO MUCH TALK. Did Buhari not learn anything?? It was his attempt to go after Guassu and Babangida that triggered the coup that overthrew him. If you want to do these things you need to move with stealth and surprise. I really, really hope this man actually makes it to May 29th at this rate.
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by doctokwus: 10:29am On May 04, 2015
anonimi:
Buhari tori don change yet again.

Must have comprehension issues.
So a president shaking up the military by removing the bad eggs now means he cannot use those generals still serving or retired who are thorough professionals?
I don't know where to start with this your reasoning this morning.Pls its still early to start your posts on this note because am sure b4 today runs out,another scandal for you to defend the evil party and its clueless leader with would have arisen.
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by newfound2012: 10:29am On May 04, 2015
Please does any sane person want this mess to continue
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by WILSON(f): 10:31am On May 04, 2015
I COMMOT HAND FOR YOU O. SHAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SHAKE BEFORE YOU TELL ME THAT BLOOD AND BABOON WILL SOAK IF THEY DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO SHAKE grin
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by Nobody: 10:33am On May 04, 2015
D noise bout dis man us really much ooo. I blive no party would b in power for so long and not av skeletons.. All d Gen would do is to remove d PDP apologists Nd replace dem wif APC sympathizers..
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by nwaanambra1(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2015
Balyz:
welcome back. We go treat your f.u.ck up in this new dispensation accordingly. Bring it on tit

he-she promised to commit suicide if Buhari ever win the election but i can see he-she is still alive.

bloody thugs! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by plainol(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2015
without swearing in, everyone is feeling the heat.
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by Nickymezor(f): 10:37am On May 04, 2015
Dat will be loveli....War Against Corruption looms cool
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by Nobody: 10:37am On May 04, 2015
Abujabir24:
Serious retirement is needed and investigation into alleged mismanagement of military fund should be thoroughly done so as to prosecute some bastards.
The GOC to the newly established 7th div is among the big goons. If you see his mansion he's building in kaduna?
The current COAS and his predecessor are also thieves. Minimah even needs to be court marshaled. Ihejirika should be investigated for the alleged killing of Mamman shuwa.
Isi turkey, anumaanu, ihejirika is now BH that killed shuwa in borno state, may your brain receive sense this monday morning.
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by hopilo: 10:38am On May 04, 2015
Nothing new, from 1999 any new government always retire the military personnel to pave way for rapid promotion of those that will be loyal to them. LOYALTY very important.
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by Holyfield1(m): 10:38am On May 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:
If e like make e Shake Chelsea defence , shake Wall of Jericho , shake Sambisa , shake dieziani ukwu , shake Auntu Pat water melon , shake Onitsha bridge naim know

All mallam with e kettle

Day don break,make I go clear my Corn farm , because the demand for roasted /boiled Corn is very high now undecided

I dedicate this 2ND FTC to all those who wud partronize my CORN when harvested kiss

Pls how do i know if a post will make front page cox I do comment on posts in ''New'' nd most never make front page......Teach me it'll be ma pleasure.....nd If u get any left-over corn.....I dey here
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by Nobody: 10:39am On May 04, 2015
jazinogold:
were the military sleeping before Wey he was shake them off? laughing.... buhahahahari!!!
Its obvious u were sleeping when u typed dis jargon. Mscheew!
What abt dose retired Generals that abscounded with lots of money, what will he do to them. I bet some of dem who are very good in writing open letters have started drafting their letters already.
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by lonelydora: 10:41am On May 04, 2015
Sagir Musa should be number 1 on the list. He was JTF commander in Niger Delta when militancy was order of the day. We all saw how he blew up with fat in a space of 1 week of assuming that office. They later posted him to Borno when Boko came on board, and we all saw what happened. I don't even know his rank now.
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by ishaq86: 10:47am On May 04, 2015
Sincerely there is serious needs for reforms in the Nigerian Military. The are d heart beat and strength of every nation.
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by gentlelarry(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:

All mallam with e kettle

la xo....
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by Reference(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2015
Abujabir24:
Serious retirement is needed and investigation into alleged mismanagement of military fund should be thoroughly done so as to prosecute some bastards.
The GOC to the newly established 7th div is among the big goons. If you see his mansion he's building in kaduna?
The current COAS and his predecessor are also thieves. Minimah even needs to be court marshaled. Ihejirika should be investigated for the alleged killing of Mamman shuwa.

Is there any present or former senior military officer without a mansion somewhere in Nigeria. Where will they start. Where will they end.
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by emmyojiah(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2015
too much talk, wait til u assume office, and stop telling everyone ur plans
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by Reference(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2015
They will tell you professionalism then use the 4 edges of the compass to share positions: North, East, West, South with the juiciest going where the wind of change is blowing from irrespective of real competence and true professionalism. Our constitution that promotes mediocrity is what should be retired. Our structure which requires compromising rebalancing is killing us. Sack all you like. The foundation is faulty.

What if all the competent, incorruptible, top professional soldiers, airmen and sailors were from Daura. Will he have the guts to appoint them all....
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by sammhi(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2015
the headline is hilarious...'corrupt military men.'show me one corrupt free military man in position or power...they are all corrupt.... the military voyage into politics since 1966 led gradually to the decay of the Nigerian society and subsequent culture of corruption..
GMB once told us Abacha was not corrupt..
the correct title shld read GMB to weed off GEJ loyalist from the army nd replace with trusted officers..gbam
Re: Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2015
Baba carry go,if We Nigerians can not kill corrupting,corruption will kill us,please our dear president elect,start from the pot belly police down to the awol military that has disgrace our image as a nation, we will support you,we will die for you to make it possible.

God bless Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration / 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: 4 Methods Corrupt Nigerians Use To Steal Nigeria's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.