Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA (24342 Views)

Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA / Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest By The Nigerian Military / APC Wins 214 House Of Reps’ Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by georjay(m): 8:14am On May 04, 2015
yuncka:
are they trying to populate the north for 2019 election?

bunch of cowards.....
. Is it by force to be an I.diat
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by Caseless: 8:15am On May 04, 2015
We said they are not Muslims, people won't listen.
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by Sauce20: 8:16am On May 04, 2015
Mehn this guye are real bad asses
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by MadCow1: 8:16am On May 04, 2015
Abort those evil seeds now
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by yuncka: 8:17am On May 04, 2015
georjay:
. Is it by force to be an I.diat

I can see U weren't forced either.
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by Aroboi(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2015
This is really nt gud 4 the country.
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by keacy(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2015
grin ;DThey will give birth to insurgents
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by tollytexy(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2015
Iamoilprince:
I knew this was going to happen, exactly wat i saw in my drm few months ago.

This one is STRONG

Joseph the dreamer lol
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by UncleJudax(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2015
hbpeze:
Poster above go use your hand abort am now
He wasn't entirely out of order. Although it is a tough asking.
However, if you were one of the pregnant girls, how would you describe the father of your kid?
This is awful, so inhumane. I feel for them.
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by chukwukamma(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2015
Wherever you see an evil, fight it for you can only know where the evil started but can never tell where it will end. It's pity the story we are reading though should be anticipated.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by georjay(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2015
yuncka:

I can see U weren't forced either.
. *IGNORED
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by mohammedmagnus: 8:23am On May 04, 2015
If is this people were sex starved they should have told us we have prostitutes around. Not going to spoil the name of ISLAM, nonsense deranged people. Just so you know not every hausa you see is a muslim oooo, this guys are stark illitrates they do not know God. You can test my theory by interogating any hausa man around you esp the poor ones. Islam is a religion of peace and I stand by it. So far you have met one good and violent free muslim you should not castigate us all the time for internet likes and shares thank you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by sweetgala(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2015
utytill:
Huh....,religion of peace,sharia law,bokoharam and jihad.something may be wrong,not sure but if there is any imam in the house,pls educates us.why should these be in the name of religion?Soon one of thiers will be at the top,may be but not sure that the end is near.Over to hausa-fulani herdsmen.

Because they are frauds as buhari has said, they would not be the first to wage war in the name of God, the pope was promising men of absolution from sin and a place in heaven if they joined the crusade and fought under the banner of the cross. Certain religious elements resulted in the first world war when Archduke Ferdinand was killed, such is religion.

The Americans massacred the native Indians because they were a "godless" people at least not the Christian God , even the great ghenkis khan conquered most of east Asia under the guidance of the gods of the blue sky.
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by genxris: 8:26am On May 04, 2015
Let the pregnancy be aborted unless we want a new set of bokoharam to spring up in the future when these pregnancies have been conceived and babies grown into terrorists as their fathers did.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by sweetgala(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2015
Abortion should not be the only option, social welfare and support should be given to all the women who decide to keep the pregnancies
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by donttouch: 8:26am On May 04, 2015
GboyegaD:
And these guys said they were fighting for their God right?

Fighting for their "dog" wt their di ck
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by cochexky: 8:27am On May 04, 2015
666 expected in Nigeria soon. Can't imaging 216 Boko Haram unborn, and this once may be more deadly oo please we. Should do some thing about this now, or expect. Darker Haram.
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by fapfam(f): 8:27am On May 04, 2015
May God Deliver us from the hands of this wicked people
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by klax(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2015
And boko haram said they are fighting for their god isn't by impregnated all these innocent girls. Please I beg the Nigeria to intense their attack no single boko haram should remain standing on his feet i mean don't bother to arrest any of them catch at the Battle front it's of no use just go for the kill that is all.

Since the world is no longer a beautiful place for them to live send them to hell by every means possible. These bunch of goats bodies should be use as manure in that region.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by preciousMI1(f): 8:28am On May 04, 2015
I'm just a confused citizen of Nigeria.... the 234 $214 $ chibok girls are they the same people?

Na wa oh.... those girls shld be thoroughly tested for STD STI HIV and kiniko.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by Eureka123(f): 8:28am On May 04, 2015
Sarcastically speaking, maybe Boko Haram are now trying to make up for the number of the Nigerian population they wasted. I have taken time to discuss with my friends from other religious diversities to realize that this is pure madness. If only they could open their eyes and see the damage and set-backs they are inflicting on this great nation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by agborodun: 8:28am On May 04, 2015
Ah...... Only God knows how many of them will have hiv now. Na wah o
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by sweetgala(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2015
cochexky:
666 expected in Nigeria soon. Can't imaging 216 Boko Haram unborn, and this once may be more deadly oo please we. Should do some thing about this now, or expect. Darker Haram.

You are an ewu maybe you shld have been aborted, one of those unborn babies may become Nigerian messiah
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by praxisnetworks: 8:30am On May 04, 2015
eleyi gidi gidi gaan ni o!

Cymbal:
This is Seriously Serious....CHAI!!!
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by shammah1(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2015
O God! Why did you allowed this to happen? Please vindicate this women and children. What kind of religion is this? Very wicked people.
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by Ujupsy: 8:32am On May 04, 2015
Whatever reason for doing this is suicidal,and evil on the female gender ,The female should be given back her dignity in the north,
Things like this,underage marriage shows that the woman up there is used as sex machine not wife
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by happiclox: 8:33am On May 04, 2015
Kill all Boko Haram loyals n supporters! Dey're CRUEL!!!
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by mytime24(f): 8:33am On May 04, 2015
So dem don dey collect their 7/7 Virginz reward now, mi tink say na wen dey die nA smiley
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by Dabbyfab: 8:34am On May 04, 2015
Abortion is not an option for me,they should be given option to give their babies up for adoption. A lot of families are looking for babies to adopt but they have to consent to it.
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by simplynola(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2015
214 infidels yet to be born.
Re: Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA by simplynola(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2015
Dabbyfab:
Abortion is not an option for me,they should be given option to give their babies up for adoption. A lot of families are looking for babies to adopt but they have to consent to it.

Can you adopt such baby? Ask yourself first. Genes are very powerful and thus reflects in the child. Can you give the child of a snake to a lizard?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics / Air Force Officials Attack Workers In Ilorin (Photos) / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.