Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho (36119 Views)

Child Found Wondering.. (pix) / Man Gets Married To His Smartphone Inside Church After Series Of Heartbreak (pho / Photo Of The Day:- When Your Bride Doesn’t Want You To Fall Into Temptation (pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
The boy looks like a 4year old kid na and a 4year old kid isn't too young to express himself. You no dey see Oyinbo children of his age group. They always look so sharp and self expressive. I wonder why he dey look like dense abi them no send am go school ni?

The poor boy is probably anxious and scared! undecided

1 Like

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by duality(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2015
publicenemy:
Sexy boy.

May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by queebeediva(f): 11:05pm On May 04, 2015
angry
Princessonelove:
One of the Trekkers
did I hear u say onr of the trekker?
Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 04, 2015
keacy:
Abeg make police leave the boy jorrr.... He is probably tracking from Lagos to Abuja to congratulate Mr. President elect.

grin grin
You think what you just said is funny eh? It is not my friend. If your kid is missing and someone makes such a comment, how would you feel? At times like these, the best we can do is pray and hope that his parents find him.

2 Likes

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by fpeter(f): 11:27pm On May 04, 2015
It's possible he attended one of the churches along the express way with his family and then wandered off when nobody was looking.

1 Like

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by danielayodele16(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Dem get address system for Naija? shocked shocked
Even adults self dnt knw their addresses well to give proper description.

1 Like

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by RoyalRoy(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2015
Probably he lost his way after the Holy Ghost convention at the Redemption Camp on Friday/Saturday.

That should explain his cloth and location where he was found.

Hopefully the parents are located soon enough!!!

2 Likes

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by sacora(f): 11:36pm On May 04, 2015
publicenemy:
Sexy boy.
pedophile alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by Nobody: 12:13am On May 05, 2015
twoondei:
At this age, a well trained child should be able to give his mum's phone number at least!
hmmmm...can u gve an address wen u ar at his age
Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by Nobody: 12:16am On May 05, 2015
I hope d parents are safe as well cos that road mehn na another thing o, may God unite him with his family in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by Nobody: 12:17am On May 05, 2015
Of cos na. There were no phones then tho. But I was pretty smart.
professorbea:
hmmmm...can u gve an address wen u ar at his age
Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:20am On May 05, 2015
Mk una live dat guy, hhe is jst trekking 4rm Lagos 2 Abuja to congratulate Buhari nd b d 1st Yoruba nigga 2 cramp d endurance trekking award. @ list Abokiz dey do am since a month now.
Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by PHEMSIK(m): 12:21am On May 05, 2015
Una go b in dis boi position sum day oo.. And C hw dense una go b. @least he can speak abah

1 Like

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by Nobody: 12:29am On May 05, 2015
twoondei:
Of cos na. There were no phones then tho. But I was pretty smart.
smart indeed!!! this boy really tried
To walk on an express road warrant smartness
Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by dapsonlou(m): 12:38am On May 05, 2015
tbasejones:
This boy was found along Lagos Ibadan express this afternoon but couldn't express himself very well. His name is success .That is the only information they were able get from him. He's presently at Ibafo Police Station in Ogun state in good health and under the custody of the Nigeria police Force in case anyone knows him...

The way he's dressed, the boy was kidnapeed from church

1 Like

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by grandstar(m): 12:57am On May 05, 2015
tearoses:
He looks well fed and dressed
Hopefully his parents will come for him very soon
He probably just wandered off

Parents should teach their children their own addresses and phone numbers. Very very important.

One of the first things I taught my kids also was to be able to open the front and back door so that they can run in an emergency.

Very good idea, i better teach my last four children that are not yet 7. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by notoriousbabe: 1:45am On May 05, 2015
Na eleko1 first born from his igb girl friend

1 Like

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by NonnyDot(m): 2:19am On May 05, 2015
in police hand, in good health. Hmmm, what has he eaten self since then? he is trekking for buhari, leave him alone.
Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by Nobody: 3:19am On May 05, 2015
tbasejones:
This boy was found along Lagos Ibadan express this afternoon but couldn't express himself very well. His name is success .That is the only information they were able get from him. He's presently at Ibafo Police Station in Ogun state in good health and under the custody of the Nigeria police Force in case anyone knows him...

See handsome boy
How did he get there?
I hope his parents haven't been killed

1 Like

Re: Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho by zingywingy: 4:57am On May 05, 2015
Trekking to greet Ajimobi has d first to rule Oyo state twice as governor grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm The Best Husband In The World. HML To Me(picture) / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village / Some "Lies" Our Parents Used To Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.