Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,831 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

May Communion Service With Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May Communion Service With Pastor Chris (1710 Views)

Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May Communion Service With Pastor Chris by seedgreen(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2015
MAY 2015 - THE MONTH OF MEDITATION
With Pastor Chris.
Date: 3rd May 2015.

1. 0 THE MAIN SCRIPTURE
Hallelujah! What is the Lord telling us this month?
I am going to read for you from the bible.
Joshua 1:8
"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."

There are some people who look at themselves with short comments.
"That person has that but I dont"
"Others are successful and am not."
"If only I had this or that..."
They compare their success with others.

2. 0 HOW TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL
Let me show you something from the Word of God. God shows us how to be successful here. Notice THIS
Thou shall meditate therein... meaning day in day out... Speaking the Word. Confessing the Word Of God.

It says and then YOU will make your way prosperous and then you shall have good success.

Let me read for you from the Amplified version. It breaks that phrase better...

"This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success." Josh 1:8 AMP

It says you shall deal wisely.
There are some people who always make wrong decisions. Whenever they are given tasks, they go wrong. Why? because they think wrongly.

3. 0 MAY THE MONTH OF MEDITATION
When I was praying, the Spirit of God said, This month is the Month of Meditation.

Notice, the bible says this book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth.
This means... Keep saying it, Keep saying it, Don't stop talking it.

3.1 INSTRUCTION
Each day of this month you are going to meditate on 2 verses (per day). You can study all you want but meditate on at least two scriptures per day. You are going to Start today.

You will be amazed what the Spirit of God is going to do with your life. Praise God.

3.2 GUIDE LINES
You might say, but I don't know how to do it.
You can use your copy of Rhapsody of Realities; inside it you will find a guide's line.

By the end of this month you will have at least meditated on 60 verses. This is beautiful.

Tonight, you can start with the 8th Verse of Joshua chapter 1, since we have already read it together. Then take another one for your meditation tonight.

3.3 DONT MISS YOUR DOSAGE
If some people can be instructed by a doctor to be taking 5 tablets everyday, they won't miss that dosage, they will become so careful to observe accordingly. Now this is for your success, for your prosperity. The bible says 'Good success.' Don't miss it, be a part of this.
Congratulations for your month of Meditation.

Download The Free Audio Message From Pastor Chris.
'PRAYER THAT WORKS'. Click Here ---> http:///wQ9xopbQL7
Kindly Share The Link With Friends.
Re: May Communion Service With Pastor Chris by seedgreen(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2015
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Three Levels of Meditation

Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all (1 Timothy 4:15).

Meditation is a vital activity that every child of God should practice. However, it’s more than just thinking about the Word. Today I want to show you three levels of meditation and what to expect from each.

The first level of meditation is when you read the Scriptures and quietly ponder over it in your mind. It’s a time of rumination where you think deeply on the Scriptures you’ve read. This quiet thinking drives the Word of God deep into your spirit; this is why it’s important.

The second level of meditation is when you quietly begin to mutter to yourself the thoughts in your mind arising from the first level. At this time, you’re speaking under your voice and the next person to you may not even hear you. The Bible tells us that when Hannah was pouring out her heart before the Lord, her lips were moving but Eli the priest couldn’t hear what she was saying (1 Samuel 1). The words were coming from her innermost being, based on her expectation from the Lord.

The third level of meditation is when you talk out loud. This next level will require you find a place where you can be alone. You may need to lock yourself in your room, or any other private place so you don’t disturb others with your shouting. The purpose of this level of meditation is to drown other thoughts in your consciousness; you are shouting the devil down, shouting your mind down and talking your spirit up! You are letting the Word of God rule over your mind.

Now that you know how to meditate, get started immediately! If you will do this consistently, you will become seasoned in the Word of God, and your success and progress will be evident for all to see.

PRAYER:

Dear Father, I thank you for the power that is released from your Word each time I meditate on it. I pray that your Word will continually find root down in me, and fill my heart and mind as I meditate and speak it forth with my mouth, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Bible Scholars Solve This Riddle For Me / Jonathan Is Responsible For Current Hardship, Economic Recession- Mbaka / Education Of the total Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.