Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

Things Every Man Wants To Hear You Say In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Every Man Wants To Hear You Say In Bed (1295 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Every Man Wants To Hear You Say In Bed by ViralBOY: 8:06am On May 04, 2015
Not like they want to hear you say anything when they are naked to be honest, but there are some that if you say makes us feel so good wink cheesy

Words like:

You're so hot: I mean which guy doesn't wanna hear that from a girl. This one go instantly take am to cloud 9 and he will try as much to take u there that night wink grin

'Tell me how you like it' : O boy this one na my best grin as in what more positions,actions we go experiment on. For creative boys only. shocked wink

'Come gimme just how u did last time' : Open invitation so e mean say I knack u well well previously cheesy ok let's start.

'That is the best D!ck I've seen' : grin Even some knows that this may not be true wink grin But we just like to hear our babe appreciate thy Rod and Staff

Lol add urs and have a great day cool cheesy
Re: Things Every Man Wants To Hear You Say In Bed by Tallesty1(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2015
How do you know what every man wants to hear?

1 Like

Re: Things Every Man Wants To Hear You Say In Bed by ViralBOY: 8:35am On May 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
How do you know what every man wants to hear?
Interesting question. Atleast an average guy would like to hear that from his gf.
Re: Things Every Man Wants To Hear You Say In Bed by sinaj(f): 8:41am On May 04, 2015
giv it to me baby!

lmao!
Re: Things Every Man Wants To Hear You Say In Bed by Dhavids(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2015
ViralBOY:

Interesting question. Atleast an average guy would like to hear that from his gf.
what average guy
Re: Things Every Man Wants To Hear You Say In Bed by Pinocchioo(f): 9:12am On May 04, 2015
now I'm wondering why the list is not up to 10
Re: Things Every Man Wants To Hear You Say In Bed by Pinocchioo(f): 9:12am On May 04, 2015
now I'm wondering why the list is not up to 10 @ OP
Re: Things Every Man Wants To Hear You Say In Bed by ViralBOY: 9:13am On May 04, 2015
Dhavids:
what average guy
Ok normal guy

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders I Need Your Help On This! / An Advise For This Guy. / Why Do Married Women Always Wear Two Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.