Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee (860 Views)

Nnamani must quit as Electoral Reform Committee Chairman – Fayose / Nnamani Must Quit As Electoral Reform Committee Chairman - Fayose / Okupe – PDP Needs To Overhaul And Reform Itself To Remain Politically Relevant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee by YouthsPC0: 9:30am On May 04, 2015
The committee is made up of

1.Governor Godswill Akpabio (CON) Governor of Akwa Ibom State - Chairman

2.Governor Theodore Orji of Abia State;

3.Governor Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo;

4.Governor-elect of Rivers, Nyesom Wike

5. Minister of Education, Ibrahim Shekarau

6. former governor of Niger State
Abdulkadir Kure

7.Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha

8.Minister of Interior. Mr. Abba Moro

9. Alh. Adamu Waziri

10.Sen. Ahmed Makarfi

11. Chief Makanjuola Ogundipe

12.Chief Pegba Otemolu

13. Mrs. Funmi Ayoola

14. has the Secretary, PDP Board of Trustees, BoT, Sen. Walid Jibril as Member and Secretary.

Terms of Reference

15-man committee t is expected to review the outcome of the last general elections and give a direction of the way to go in the future.

They are likely to be inaugurated tomorrow!

The President is today a Unique statesman and a Global Icon because he rejected the evil counsel of his aides saving thousands may Be Millions of Lives in the Process

Nigeria needs a vibrant opposition party the attempt by aides and associates of the President to gain relevance by destroying the very system that brought them up clearly shows that the President was right all along when he asserted that most of his aides and the counsel they give are USELESS!

May God Bless Nigeria

May God Sustain the PDP to Keep APC in check!
Re: This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee by Nobody: 9:31am On May 04, 2015
ok... ftc things. Wetin concern me with the list of men to be used for final looting!!!

1 Like

Re: This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee by Nobody: 9:33am On May 04, 2015
And dis is d real "change"
Pdp! Power!

2 Likes

Re: This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee by Nobody: 9:45am On May 04, 2015
I wish them well and great success in this assignment
Re: This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee by Mynd44: 10:11am On May 04, 2015
I hope they do well and chart a great future for the PDP. I am not comfy with some names there but since the party is willing to go with them, fine.

Lets see what they come up with
Re: This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee by seunmsg(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2015
Half of the people on that list will decamp to APC in less than one year from now. The move by the outgoing governors to forcefully remove the NWC will finally finish the party. So much for being the biggest party in Africa.
Re: This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee by Nobody: 10:32am On May 04, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee by HzRF(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2015
seunmsg:
Half of the people on that list will decamp to APC in less than one year from now. The move by the outgoing governors to forcefully remove the NWC will finally finish the party. So much for being the biggest party in Africa.
And what makes you so sure APC members won't also decamped?

1 Like

Re: This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee by san316(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
Same old criminals. They won't succeed in doing anything.

Death to PDP.
Re: This Are The Members Of The PDP Review And Reform Committee by mrmetoo1: 3:11pm On May 04, 2015
Seriously what about the Dukes and Belgores and the likes. Why not try something different? Same 'ol guys that were part of the failure is now heading reform.. wonderful!!

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Has Gone Crazy Once More / Country Of Kingdom Of Western Nigeria To Open An Embassy In Abuja, Nigeria / Obasanjo Makes Stunning Revelations On Ribadu. You Need To See What He Said.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.