Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,799 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

How To Change Qualcomm Imei I.e Samsung,htc Without Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Qualcomm Imei I.e Samsung,htc Without Pc (3780 Views)

Apple Files $1 Billion Lawsuit Against Chip Supplier Qualcomm / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One / Three Best Apps To Root Your Android Device Without Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Qualcomm Imei I.e Samsung,htc Without Pc by tegak10: 9:36am On May 04, 2015
I don’t want to write more about Qualcomm users
changing their IMEI, cos I’ve written a lot on that but
some individuals are still finding it difficult to use. This
method has been online from XDA developer , and some other sites, tested on some devices and all
Credit goes to XDA and Prince Wabi for revisiting this thread. This method has been tested to work on Xiaomi redmi 1s, MTNSmart S720 and Samsung Ace 4. It may not work on all Samsung devices, while it work for some. It is important you know that changing imei is illegal
in some countries so you do it at your own risk. Requirements ==>Make sure your smartphone device is rooted or
comment to root it below
==>Make sure you make a Nandroid back up of your
device in-case of uncertainty (You can check here on how to do that)
==>Download Xpose installer here ==>Download Imei Changer here Follow The Below Steps ==>install Xpose installer and launch it
==> Click on FRAMEWORK, click on install/update
==> When all is done, reboot your device
==> Install imei changer>>open xpose installer and
click on modules, make sure IMEI changer is ticked then click on imei changer to launch the app
==>Generate your blackberry imei and input it in the
space provided and click apply
==>Reboot your device and dial *#06# to check your new imei. Like I said, It may not work for all Qualcomm devices most especially Samsung that has dual sim
but its not a crime if you give it a shot.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Noticed This With MTN Text Messages? / How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer / QVGA Cameras On Smartphones (what Are They?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.