Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers (23446 Views)

Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy / Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Senjuchiha: 12:04pm On May 04, 2015
arsetalks:
Although the English in this write up makes me doubt the report but if true, it shows how much of an hero GEJ truly is. Only those blinded by sentiment will call the corrupt fellow an hero.

Hero my back side.

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 04, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by biodunid: 12:24pm On May 04, 2015
'the directive by senior officials of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration that all ex-militants must gear up for war should General (rtd) Muhammadu Buhari, win the then on-coming presidential election'
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by RapLawd(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2015
this is bragadash!!!
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by bmos(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"

Animaaaaal. Animals hate change for the better
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Halaz(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2015
friend! you hate or you like it... it's TIME " and time posses ability to change and it should change, it is not because of imperfection of weakness but the law of life. therefore, it is left for you whether to stick on your words. but to us #idecided#
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by UncleDeeee(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2015
JEGA01:
Adopt Buhari and risk losing your life..Only in Rivers, where mama p*ss and the wicked wike rulez

There's still hope for you. Cry to God for common sense!
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by ymbello1: 12:31pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Noted!
Try to avoid ma comments
I know its so inviting to quote me
Try discipline yaself
I hate "change"

U better love it, because its inevitable for dumbs like U
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Eluwilussit(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
The man who lost the election has gotten over it and is preparing hand-over notes. What should concern Nigerians now is the way forward and not all THIS

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by strongerthaneva(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
I hate transformation with passion to my generations coming..change is what we need..
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by stan4guy6(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2015
thunder fire or papyjaksy simbotum timology obligorianus akimvatubules lampima tisikokoshiii buracious jagbajantia akamahutu bottleneck
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by chuka5000(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2015
That article na lie. [b]BIG FAT LIE.[/b]
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 04, 2015
midolian:
That's why u ll never change..

What a nasty and grudges change....
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Horlufemi(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2015
strongerthaneva:
I hate transformation with passion to my generations coming..change is what we need..

Without change there its no transformation
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Horlufemi(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Noted! grin U remain ma guy anytime anyday We don't ve to be on same page U where once an opposition Now its ma turn Lemme enjoy maself I prefer being and opposition to d ruling party I hate "change"
There is no transformation without change.
You need to change before you transform.
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Horlufemi(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Noted! grin U remain ma guy anytime anyday We don't ve to be on same page U where once an opposition Now its ma turn Lemme enjoy maself I prefer being and opposition to d ruling party I hate "change"
There is no transformation without change.
You need to change before you transform.
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by IbrahimB: 1:04pm On May 04, 2015
midolian:
The National President, National Coalition of Niger Delta Ex-Agitators, NCNDE-A, ‘General’ Israel Akpodoro, escaped death by whiskers in the hands of suspected assassins in Rivers state, Wednesday.

Akpodoro ran into an ambush by the suspected gunmen who opened fire on his car on sighting him on his way from Port Harcourt shortly after Mbiama junction where the Coalition held a pro-Buhari meeting.

According to his aide, Bernard Ochuko, the Urhobo-born ex-militant leader was rescued by some truck drivers who ran to the scene as the sound of gunshot rented the air in the neighborhoods.

He stated further that his boss has gone into hidden while receiving treatment from native doctors administering alternative medicine on him.

Akpodoro’s travail according to Bernard began shortly after a meeting of the ex-militant leaders in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa capital wherein governor, Seriake Dickson was the chairman.

At the meeting he stated, Akpodoro expressed a divergent view as against the directive by senior officials of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration that all ex-militants must gear up for war should General (rtd) Muhammadu Buhari, win the then on-coming presidential election.

He further stated that the Coalition leader vehemently opposed the general consensus as he was bullied out of the meeting with threats from other notable ex-militants at the meeting.

Consequently, it was gathered that Akpodoro has escaped assassins bullets on more than three occasions. “He receives anonymous calls at odd hours telling him that his life was in danger.”

As a result of the incessant threats, Akpodoro’s aide said his boss had to relocate his children out of their home into hidden and in hidden he said they were till date.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/ex-militant-escapes-death-adoption-buhari-rivers/

Who wrote this article? undecided He needs a very good hiding angry
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Orikinla(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2015
[size=18pt]When PEJ said PDP members and supporters should attack and stone anyone supporting GMB and APC, did her husband GEJ stop her?
She has incited her political cabal to call all members and supporters of APC in the south south traitors and more than 60 members and supporters of APC have been attacked and murdered in Rivers State and other states across the Niger.[/size]
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by bakila: 1:23pm On May 04, 2015
HzRF:
In North: paste gej photo on the a house and see hw alacritically d house will be razed down
In South :support buahri and see hw ur lyf will be cut short lyk a tailor cutting out cloth

Who is still deceiving him/her self that Nigerians are 1 in reality nt in illusion
Which south are you talking about? Which north are you talking about?
Is it the south where Buharidefeated Goodluck or the some part of the South where Buhari got 1000% than the previous elections.
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by ogbanje1(f): 1:26pm On May 04, 2015
All hail the cat with nine lives.
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Darlduchi: 1:54pm On May 04, 2015
Fellow Biafrans.

THE MONTH OF MAY IS HERE. In preparation to MAY 30th.

Happy independence in advance, as we remember our Heros, dead and alive. We also remember the innocent men and women, brutally murdered on the street of lagos, kano and every street and corners of the zoo, and not forgotten those that was pursued to Biafra land and killed.

Remember also pregnant women who's wombs was cut open just to get to the unborn babies. we also remember our women that was rapped and abused by the zoo soldiers

Remember our Dear departed Head of state and his assistant General Odemegwu Ojukwu and Philip Effiong and all his loyal compatriots.

Remember that our labour shall not be in vain.

Remember that we are not part of the zoo and will never be.

Remember you are Biafrans, a special people called by God as a beacon of light to darkness.

Remember that the Zoo has expired and only existing on the minds of the untaught.

Remember that it has never been well with the Zoo and will never be, the more the pretend to find solution the deeper they burry themselves in deep mess.

Remember your deliverance is here, believe it, live it.

Remember you are in the zoo as an investor, Biafra will always be your home. Remember the trumpet that will lead all Biafrans from around the globe back to Biafra Land is about to sound. prepare your minds, prepare your self.

Join the remembrance activities. get your white T-shirt ready in solidarity to this world wide event.

Happy Biafran Independence.
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by sunsewa: 2:27pm On May 04, 2015
cork and bull story,just like the transcorp hotel guy sack story,all trying to elicit sympathy from buhari.
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by shamecurls(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2015
apasino01:
Nija on fire. Abeg who sabi any traveling agent I won run comot enta paya

Inbox me, i could get u a Congo, Somalia, Iraqi, Afghanistan, Syria or Sudanese visa. These re choice places u can practice the art of war.
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 04, 2015
midolian:
Buh just as the saying goes "it is easier to train a child than to repair a man".. You are a grown mistake

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwYgwnJBXx1bxN4sZUZ361jTJ9Stn5_g-tBxksh7LRszIdHPlCkilisw[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by apasino01: 5:30pm On May 04, 2015
shamecurls:

Inbox me, i could get u a Congo, Somalia, Iraqi, Afghanistan, Syria or Sudanese visa. These re choice places u can practice the art of war.
u no like me
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by olalat(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Noted!
grin
U remain ma guy anytime anyday
We don't ve to be on same page
U where once an opposition
Now its ma turn
Lemme enjoy maself
I prefer being and opposition to d ruling party
I hate "change"

You have to oppose with common sense if at all you get any. Is there nobody in your family that is affected by the carnage of poor leadership bedevil us in this country. Don't u think PDP have learnt little lessons from their present predicament. If these set of people misbehave, lets chage them in d next four years as well. The fact that you are on opposing side presently is an indication of CHANGE in your endeavors. Change is inevitable, face it bro.
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 04, 2015
midolian:
your comments make no sense..the best I can do is to try and correct you by mentioning you.. Buh just as the saying goes "it is easier to train a child than to repair a man".. You are a grown mistake
grin grin
Re: Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers by Nekylaface: 10:00am On May 05, 2015
God hlp ur generation

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore / Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting / Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.