Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,777 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:35 AM

Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 (1393 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by Adenugay(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/BUHARI-WILL-SHOCK-MANY-PEOPLE-FROM-MAY-29-300x216.jpg[/img]

BUHARI WILL SHOCK MANY PEOPLE FROM MAY 29

A chieftain of the APC, Chief Inibehe Okori, has said that the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, will shock many, especially critics, with his pronouncements on May 29 as soon as he takes over power.

“Unlike other presidents who were not prepared for leadership but foisted on the country by individuals and interest groups, the President-elect has consistently presented himself to the electorate to lead the country on four occasions and had his visions well enunciated.

“Buhari is taking over government on May 29 and from that day,

I expect that he will make major pronouncements that will position Nigeria for greatness. This country must have a direction and move in the way it should. We don’t have any reason to be poor. We have no reason to remain the way we are – not after earning more than $50bn annually from oil and gas.”
Speaking in Akwa Ibom State capital, Uyo, Chief Okori, who is the party’s senatorial candidate for the Akwa Ibom North-West senatorial district, added that Buhari’s proclamation, dedication and discipline will go a long way in restoring hope, faith and confidence of the citizens in the country.

Explaining that the expectations of the people from the incoming administration were high, he noted that there is the need for Nigerians to be patient with Buhari’s administration to deliver its promises.

He assured that within one year of Buhari’s presidency, the international perception about the country would change and Nigeria would regain her rightful place in the comity of nations.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/buhari-will-shock-many-people-from-may-29/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by Mogidi: 11:56am On May 04, 2015
I expect that he will make major pronouncements that will position Nigeria for greatness.

You expect hmmm!

Seems you're not sure yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by Nobody: 11:56am On May 04, 2015
Sai baba sai buhari sai shock haterz grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by ezebunafo(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2015
fingers crossed,and waiting patiently,its just a matter of days.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by saintopus(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2015
Major pronouncement? As if we are still in the military era were decrees are the tools used to keep the people docile while the looting rises to its peak.
Will he make pronouncement outside the constitution?
We are waiting!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by Young03(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2015
in tu babas voice
e be like say dem want to tell us another story again oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 04, 2015
how is he going to shock nijiryan of his own mentality ?

i use to support him . i am not self centered ,we are not one country .

biafra now . we will get it .

weather you like it or not .

$ 20 trillions eastern oil wealth stolen over a period 45 years .

i don't want to listen to none than biafra lower niger .

referendum jare. cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 04, 2015
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by onyi4edu(f): 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
I don't think there is anything else Buhari will say that will shock Nigerians anymore; he has said enough already. The only thing that will shock people is when he starts carrying them out.
Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by sammyj: 12:42pm On May 04, 2015
This is nothing but the truth. SAI BABA jooor grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by NCOIM(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2015
If he's going to reduce the price of guilder and increase the price of Condom,,,no problem grin grin

Orijin Go be free nah grin
Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by BlackTechnology: 1:04pm On May 04, 2015
Jklue007:
GMB my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

Tinubu is what.? Saint or Sinner

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Change has turn into Chain

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by worthytalk: 1:49pm On May 04, 2015
Why did awolowo commit suicide? Is he from the lineage of Judas Iscariot? Because those are the lineage that have history of committing suicide. As for terrorist buhari , the illiterate general he'll only talk as a fulani cow.
Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by chumakk: 3:33pm On May 04, 2015
We know already grin
Re: Buhari Will Shock Many People From May 29 by stevecantrell: 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
Some of the things I expect

1. Ban on importation of power generating plants

2. Review of power privatisation agreements

3. Compulsory military service for all graduates below age 35.

4. New Economic sabotage bill covering various offences passed to NASS with capital punishment as maximum penalty.

5. New EFCC special police and task force agency.

6. New counter-terrorism unit, CTU.

7. New tax code for religious organisations.

8. New snitch-on-your-neighbour laws

Etc etc

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Think Pastors Are Worse Than The Politicians? / Assa Gas Plant To Kick Off Soon – Imsg / Tinubu And Fashola Fighting Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.