Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,838 members, 7,889,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. (3642 Views)

University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. / Connect With Your Old Secondary School Mate Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Begonia(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2015
Op should have put in bracket; "for those with knowledge of HTML."
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by SuperSuave(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2015
Justiceotuya:

from my little programming, it means that a line of the book is equated to one and should print/write 'am sorry' as long as the line is less than or equal to the whole book.
if you run that code, the computer will actually write 'am sorry' till the book gets finished and it will take less than two minutes.
please gurus am i correct

thanks jare
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Xano(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
In class the other day..
Mr. Ben was stressing a point on algorithms. A call came through to his phone, very important I guess.he stooped down pick the call not knowing that the big Dude had seen him. The big dude then popped out "Kizi, what's that?? For your punishment, get a long note exercise book and fill it with 'I'm sorry'; submit to my office in the next one hour". In 10mins Kizi scribbled something in a new notebook and walked his lecturers office..With the big surprise on his face, he collected the exercise book, and froze....Why? This is what Kizi scribbled into the book:

foreach(line =1; line <= theWholeBook; line ++)
{echo "I'm sorry" }

I have always known this dude to be stubborn but obedient since our secondary school days but never knew he could have such balls....
Programming language. Nice. But, if done to a lecturer/teacher, the individual is in serious trouble.
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Xano(m): 8:12am On May 05, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
In class the other day..
Mr. Ben was stressing a point on algorithms. A call came through to his phone, very important I guess.he stooped down pick the call not knowing that the big Dude had seen him. The big dude then popped out "Kizi, what's that?? For your punishment, get a long note exercise book and fill it with 'I'm sorry'; submit to my office in the next one hour". In 10mins Kizi scribbled something in a new notebook and walked his lecturers office..With the big surprise on his face, he collected the exercise book, and froze....Why? This is what Kizi scribbled into the book:

foreach(line =1; line <= theWholeBook; line ++)
{echo "I'm sorry" }

I have always known this dude to be stubborn but obedient since our secondary school days but never knew he could have such balls....
Programming language. Nice. But, if done to a lecturer/teacher, the individual is in serious trouble.
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by GraceInUSA: 9:35am On May 05, 2015
For AAU post-ume e-questions at affordable price contact me via WhatsApp on 08071456563 or call 07034804404.
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2015
Elxandre:

What was the lecturer's reply? cheesy
lol the lecturers response is actually what propelled me to find out what exactly the guy did.... He came back to class and was pleading with the course rep to help him beg the lecturer... Turns out the lecturer decided to bar him from ever entering his lecture hall again and that is his most important course...
Re: This Is The The Way My School Mate Served The Punishment Given By His Lecturer. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 05, 2015
That guy get brain. The lecturer would be dumb to complain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Public School In ASABA DELTA State Is Calling Free Education / Uniben 2011/2012 Post Utme & Post D.e Exams & Admissions / Fupre P.T.I. Form, Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.