Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not (7960 Views)

My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard (2) (3) (4)

Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
common concentrate on what ur lecturer is teaching cheesy cheesy
you gave my man vegetable, he con turn mumu
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Murder attempt

Leave that talk ipledge say im sabi work, no fear
Ipledge:
I miss my goons

Jacksparrow1207
Alberto2k
Orijin101
Stephenqueen
Kinglekan(bastarrd)
Sinaj
Prettythickme cry cry cry
kiss mama is here now,want hot peppersoup with olosho?
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 04, 2015
oyin17:

Na me talk am,you puna go boil
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
you gave my man vegetable, he con turn mumu
hahahahahaha he no b mumu,na love dey him eyes cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha he no b mumu,na love dey him eyes cheesy cheesy
Na mumu dey worry him aswear
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
u mean u fit handle 2guys...that one too dey...who go join me hullabo dz girl

Come my hotel room make I tell you something, come along with extra 7"5 cos u may need it
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
I need hot pepper soup, Shey another olosho fit past this Oyin17 girl,Sinaj self dey learn
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 04, 2015
oyin17:

Come my hotel room make I tell you something, come along with extra 7"5 cos u may need it
I no dey do hotel, Dts two posh...make we use dt uncompleted building
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by kinglekan: 4:58pm On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
I miss my goons
Jacksparrow1207 Alberto2k Orijin101 Stephenqueen Kinglekan(bastarrd) Sinaj Prettythickme cry cry cry
ROTFL... U dey mad oooo!! I don revoke ur hall pass.
Make I catch u naa!! Werey oshiii, Anamu
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by kinglekan: 4:58pm On May 04, 2015
Oyin17 honey!! smiley
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 04, 2015
oyin17:

I will be here praying for his safe return
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
I need hot pepper soup, Shey another olosho fit past this Oyin17 girl,Sinaj self dey learn
yes i gave d olosho to stephenqueen,he cant handle her.so make i arrange her for u? cheesy
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by kinglekan: 5:01pm On May 04, 2015
sinaj:
op abeg tell dem o! tongue

wots up Ipledge smiley
Babe whr u bin dey naa!! I don miss ur werey small oooo smiley
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes i gave d olosho to stephenqueen,he cant handle her.so make i arrange her for u? cheesy
Stephenqueen no fit handle her oo,Na my personal olosho...give us pepper soup before I go destroys her kitty
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL... U dey mad oooo!! I don revoke ur hall pass.

Make I catch u naa!! Werey oshiii, Anamu
see I go fvck dz Oyin girl today, she have no choice
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by stephenqueen: 5:05pm On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
shocked shocked Stephenqueen, Jacksparrow1207 please come see me se gobe
I no go talk until I see the babe pinshure cheesy
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
Stephenqueen no fit handle her oo,Na my personal olosho...give us pepper soup before I go destroys her kitty
ok :Dsend my money ooo

Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by stephenqueen: 5:06pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecidedundecided
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecidedundecided
u are too lazy for my liking.ordinary olosho u no fit lash cheesy
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Abeg comot d 2nd pix
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

I no go talk until I see the babe pinshure cheesy
Na true sha...
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by tohphunmie(f): 5:12pm On May 04, 2015
olaxco2f:
how right?

undecided undecided
she's right now...premarital sex is a sin. You know right??
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
Just wasted 1 very previous minute of my life. angry
it not like you where forced to read it though. Why the complain then?
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by stephenqueen: 5:14pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
When next you upload this mumu pics I go report u make dem ban u ni undecided
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 04, 2015
Na wa ooo..... Am I in the right thread?
See how goons derailed the destiny of this fp bound thread grin

Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by kathykathy(f): 5:15pm On May 04, 2015
too much repitition in literature is a sin,,,,,isi moooooooo
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by ronald4lif(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it not like you where forced to read it though. Why the complain then?

And since when did my complain became an issue to you that needed to be addressed?
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by stephenqueen: 5:15pm On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
Abeg comot d 2nd pix
The guy too mumu,na dat mumu pic she sent to me yesterday
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by stephenqueen: 5:17pm On May 04, 2015
Godvilla:
Na wa ooo..... Am I in the right thread?
See how goons derailed the destiny of this fp bound thread grin
gringrin
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by kinglekan: 5:18pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:

I still dey wait for the pishureee oooo
Re: Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 04, 2015
stephenqueen:

The guy too mumu,na dat mumu pic she sent to me yesterday
it irritate die

Please Advice Me : My 18+ Years Old House Girl Is Tempting Me – What Should I Do / The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got / My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!!