Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D (1863 Views)

Things To Know About Warri & Photos / Planning A Trip To Europe? Ask Me (holidays Only) / Latest Question About Uk Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by lordhugo(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2015
Warri is Different!
Warri has it's style!

Not clear on anything about Warri?

Ask me. Will reply asap.

Just Mention my moniker!

Geographical location

Old Port

[img]http://www.hotels-aroundtheglobe.info/photos/?id=336207/Nigeria+Warri.jpg[/img]
Gas Pipelines

Warri Wolves F.C

Ogbe-Ijoh Waterside

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1500526_410651813_949364_jpgbb026db1026b8dcb06a037c0cbec50c2
Enerhen Junction (Night)

Enerhen Junction (day)

Warri Refinery

LordHugo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by dharay88: 4:01pm On May 04, 2015

plz, my question numb1...
Who n what is warri.?

and y romance section? angry
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 04, 2015
WhAt is wari embarassed
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by pinkycute(f): 4:05pm On May 04, 2015
Second ? undecided

Chiam55:
WhAt is wari embarassed
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by nas4q(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2015
Hw many refineries dey function over there? Why do we still pay subsidy if they are functional?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by ojdollars(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2015
@Lordhugo, I was kidnapped at Jakpa Rd in 2011 before I finally left Nigeria for the U.S, is kidnapping still going on? Can one find 100 / 100 land around Bendel Estate, St.Mary's and Ogboroke? Have a good day
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by lordhugo(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2015
ojdollars:
@Lordhugo, I was kidnapped at Jakpa Rd in 2011 before I finally left Nigeria for the U.S, is kidnapping still going on? Can one find 100 / 100 land around Bendel Estate, St.Mary's and Ogboroke? Have a good day

Oj, Most of those bad boys have been 'reformed'. Them de get alert ranging from 70k to 1.5million naira on or before 25th of every blessed month. Amnesty is the new 'oil boom'. I hope Buhari scraps it tho!

The whole of bendel estate, St. mary's and Ugboroke and basically every hood on the Airport road axis is nearly developed and acquired at the moment. 'cheap' Family held lands are few and far in-between but as for the premium ones, it's basically about location, topography, build status and accessibility that determines the price. The 'nouveau riche' don buy Ugboroke land reach the water sef and knack better house put on top.

How U.S na?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by lordhugo(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2015
dharay88:

plz, my question numb1...
Who n what is warri.?

and y romance section? angry

Warri is Warri! grin
Warri is a free spirit! tongue
Warri is a way of life!

O'mehn, na romance i de always de naim make i put am here.....and romance question go plenty well well na!
Abi you no like Warri girls?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by lordhugo(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2015
Chiam55:
WhAt is wari embarassed

Make i assume say you no know warri madam!
Warri na the oil city of Nigeria!
Warri na the comedy capital of Africa!
Warri na Warri

(Incase you no know pidgin)

Let me assume you don't know warri
Warri is the 'oil city' of Nigeria
Warri if the comedy cradle of Africa
Warri is Warri!
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by lordhugo(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2015
nas4q:
Hw many refineries dey function over there? Why do we still pay subsidy if they are functional?

Warri has just one Refinery!
In 1974 for the Federal Government of Nigeria with the objectives to establish the demand and consumption patterns of petroleum products and also determine the size of a new refinery to be constructed, a tendering exercise involving international engineering contractors resulted in the award of a contract to Snamprogetti Spa of Milan (My dad worked there) , Italy , in 1975. The contract was for the design, procurement and construction of a new grassroots petroleum refinery in Warri. The design capacity of the refinery was 100,000 bpd and the project duration was 30 months. This project was completed and the Warri Refinery was commissioned in 1978.

Now to business, IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL!!!

The money being used to pay for subsidy should have been channeled into revitalizing our moribund refineries and even build new ones.
Subsidy isn't a bad thing per se but it is misused as a corruption conduit in Nigeria.
Venuzuela , Saudi, Kuwait and plenty other OPEC countries refine their oil and still have subsidy.

We must have refineries that work for Nigeria to Kick-start!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by EvangTimothy(m): 5:28am On May 05, 2015
@op, ur love 4 wafi is un parallel, r u on whatsapp cos i would like to get some info abt serious biz 4rm u. Visitd wafi yrs bk. Add me on whatsap, 08145333543 or drop ur number. Stil u can drop ur email.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by nas4q(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2015
lordhugo:

Warri has just one Refinery!
In 1974 for the Federal Government of Nigeria with the objectives to establish the demand and consumption patterns of petroleum products and also determine the size of a new refinery to be constructed, a tendering exercise involving international engineering contractors resulted in the award of a contract to Snamprogetti Spa of Milan (My dad worked there) , Italy , in 1975. The contract was for the design, procurement and construction of a new grassroots petroleum refinery in Warri. The design capacity of the refinery was 100,000 bpd and the project duration was 30 months. This project was completed and the Warri Refinery was commissioned in 1978.

Now to business, IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL!!!

The money being used to pay for subsidy should have been channeled into revitalizing our moribund refineries and even build new ones.
Subsidy isn't a bad thing per se but it is misused as a corruption conduit in Nigeria.
Venuzuela , Saudi, Kuwait and plenty other OPEC countries refine their oil and still have subsidy.

We must have refineries that work for Nigeria to Kick-start!
Okay now that change is here, it will be functional along with others that are not functional like kaduna refinery and co. When refineries have been built and renovated, we shouldn't be seeking subsidy cuz if we do, it means d fuel will be like N15/litre
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by lordhugo(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2015
EvangTimothy:
@op, ur love 4 wafi is un parallel, r u on whatsapp cos i would like to get some info abt serious biz 4rm u. Visitd wafi yrs bk. Add me on whatsap, 08145333543 or drop ur number. Stil u can drop ur email.

A PM will do just fine sir!

How body?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by Warfibabe(f): 6:24pm On May 19, 2015
lordhugo, I just dey look dat your change over switch with one kain eye!... @dp..

Areaaaaa!!!!
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Warri! ;D by lordhugo(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2015
Warfibabe:
lordhugo,
I just dey look dat your change over switch with one kain eye!...
@dp..

Areaaaaa!!!!

abeg leave that change over o! Na condition make crayfish bend....

How body na?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Info On VFS GLOBAL / Who Noticed These US Twin States? / Nigerians In America........pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.