Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username (4794 Views)

List Of Girls To Get Pregnant This 2016 (photo) / All Nairalanders Should Include Their Sex/gender Next To Their Username!! / Interprete Your Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Tallesty1(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=MizMyColi post=33415763][/quote]In fact I am spying on youangry

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by MizMyColi(f): 9:55pm On May 04, 2015
angry
Tallesty1:
In fact I am spying on youangry

undecided

undecided

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:
Especially that "diva" of a thing.

I mean, what the hell, girl? Be creative
That was why I settled for truckpusher. cheesy
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
That was why I settled for truckpusher. cheesy

It's deceiving
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

It's deceiving
Nope, its part of my destiny. cheesy
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nope, its part of my destiny. cheesy

I see....
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

I see....
What did you see? angry
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
What did you see? angry

Lol

See his cute face tongue tongue
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

See his cute face tongue tongue
See washing of the century - When did you join up MizMyColi's school of professional washers? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
See washing of the century - When did you join up MizMyColi's school of professional washers? grin

It's true and you know it....and so does she tongue
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

What's up with ya? smiley
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's up with ya? smiley

I'm just the way you left me.

You?
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm just the way you left me.

You?
Never left you anywhere . cheesy
I'm ok
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Never left you anywhere . cheesy
I'm ok

Hmmn.

I see.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Hmmn.

I see.
You're seeing things these days o. cheesy
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're seeing things these days o. cheesy

Yes. A lot of things.

Since you don't gist me no more.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Yes. A lot of things.

Since you don't gist me no more.
You hardly come up online these days. angry
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You hardly come up online these days. angry

I've been busy

But how would you know that? angry angry

All you care about is MizMyColi.... angry angry
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

I've been busy

But how would you know that? angry angry

All you care about is MizMyColi.... angry angry
cheesy

Don't be like that - Both of you own a place in my heart.

You have your place as a lil sister while Mizy is my lipsrsealed I no fit shout abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy

Don't be like that - Both of you own a place in my heart.

You have your place as a lil sister while Mizy is my lipsrsealed I no fit shout abeg. grin

Is your what? undecided

Speak angry angry
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 11:52pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Is your what? undecided

Speak angry angry
Ikid grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ikid grin

What's that.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 12:00am On May 05, 2015
MzNelly:

What's that.
Don't sound too serious abeg, I hate to see you make that face. grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 12:02am On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't sound too serious abeg, I hate to see you make that face. grin

Goodnight abeg. sad
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 12:02am On May 05, 2015
MzNelly:

Goodnight abeg. sad
Come chop kiss jare kiss
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2015
MzNelly:

NB: If you send me a PM, I want you to realize that I will always reply my PM's. However if your next response is "xup", "hw far?", "I lyk ur dp", "I luv u" etc. Etc ; I will throw that sh1t in the trashcan.
What should the next response be then?
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Nobody: 12:35am On May 05, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
What should the next response be then?

Lol, why?

Do you want to send me a PM?
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Emodeee: 12:54am On May 05, 2015
MzNelly:

Disobedient girl.
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:58am On May 05, 2015
angry
MzNelly!
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by MizMyColi(f): 2:39am On May 05, 2015
angry
Truckpusher:
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by Truckpusher(m): 2:40am On May 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry
tongue

Bite me if you can grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Girls Havin This As Part Of Their Username by MizMyColi(f): 2:41am On May 05, 2015
MzNelly:

Sweereekiss
I'm at Parkway avenue and I'm lost!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 / 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista / Guys Pls Has AnyOne Received This Mail Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.