Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,571 members, 7,972,143 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:36 AM

Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. (948 Views)

Kim Kardashian West Eats Her Placenta After Giving Birth - Would You Do Same? / Disgusting? Yes!! But Know What Your Poop Says About Your Health. / Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by suggyspic: 5:15pm On May 04, 2015
In 2013 a family friend lost his wife during pregnancy, she had a still birth, but part of the placenta did not come out of the womb. she had complication and died 3weeks after the delivery. The baby was in an incubator for 2 months before she was handed over to my friend.

The baby is 2years and some months old now. The problem is that, each time the child poo without her diapers on, she starts eating her own poo. several time she has done it. My friend have refuse to beat her considering the nature of her birth. To avoid such, he constantly wears her diapers. sometimes she removes it and poo, and start eating it. she is well feed.

I know only dogs eat poos. Except one is forced to do it.
Please doctors is the house is the child normal? does her birth have any thing to do with her action? is there any nutrient in the poo to make her do this? would have love to post this in the family section. Please help.
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 04, 2015
Hmmm. Yuck..Yucker....Yuckest!!!

That baby and the mother who refuses to beat her needs serious deliverance!
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 04, 2015
Its an habit they need to take away from that babay. If twill require spanking, then so be it cos leaving the child to keep doing dat is not caring bout his/her health
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by suggyspic: 5:22pm On May 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Hmmm. Yuck..Yucker....Yuckest!!!

That baby and the mother who refuses to beat her needs serious deliverance!

The mum is dead since 2013. would beating her stop this action.
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by YUNGLURD(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2015
End time baby..maybe the baby enjoys tasting the poo, who knows?.. seriously the mom/dad should watch her closely.
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 04, 2015
suggyspic:

The mum is dead since 2013. would beating her stop this action.

Whoever was her guardian at the moment she started eating poo would have flogged her very well.
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by suggyspic: 5:25pm On May 04, 2015
qbd2:
Its an habit they need to take away from that babay. If twill require spanking, then so be it cos leaving the child to keep doing dat is not caring bout his/her health

The circumstance surrounding her delivery is the major reason why they are not beating her. moreover, i feel she will outgrow it.
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 04, 2015
suggyspic:

The circumstance surrounding her delivery is the major reason why they are not beating her. moreover, i feel she will outgrow it.
Then they shud start tying her hands or something, what makes u thibk shell outgrow it? Bsds, u shud take her to d dcotor
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by suggyspic: 5:30pm On May 04, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Whoever was her guardian at the moment she started eating poo would have flogged her very well.

I have personally talked about it with the father, but with what the young man went through in the hands of his in-law (Edo people-okada village) the day his wife was buried, beating is out of the question. They accuse him of killing his wife. and wanted to take the child from him. it was real hell. I vowed never to allow anyone i know marry from Edo state.
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by suggyspic: 5:32pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=qbd2 post=33415336]
Then they shud start tying her hands or something, what makes u thibk shell outgrow it? Bsds, u shud take her to d dcotor[/quotew

noted
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by suggyspic: 5:34pm On May 04, 2015
YUNGLURD:
End time baby..maybe the baby enjoys tasting the poo, who knows?.. seriously the mom/dad should watch her closely.

Nigerians and religion.
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by YUNGLURD(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2015
suggyspic:

Nigerians and religion.
was it because I typed end time baby? Where is ur sense of humor?
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by suggyspic: 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
YUNGLURD:
was it because I typed end time baby? Where is ur sense of humor?

aaahhhhhhhhhh, Yunglurd, not in the mood for this. please your advise is accepted.
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by Aitee1: 5:47pm On May 04, 2015
suggyspic:

I have personally talked about it with the father, but with what the young man went through in the hands of his in-law (Edo people-okada village) the day his wife was buried, beating is out of the question. They accuse him of killing his wife. and wanted to take the child from him. it was real hell. I vowed never to allow anyone i know marry from Edo state.

And one family is enough to generalise about Edo people...smh, are you from Pluto

About the baby take her to a child psychiatric or psychology for evaluation.
Re: Her 2yrs Old Eats Her Poop. by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 04, 2015
[quote
author=suggyspic post=33415416]

I have personally talked about it with the father, but with what the
young man went through in the hands of his in-law (Edo people-okada
village) the day his wife was buried, beating is out of the question.
They accuse him of killing his wife. and wanted to take the child from
him. it was real hell. I vowed never to allow anyone i know marry from
Edo state.[/quote]

That shouldn't stop the child freom being disciplined. Over pampering kills, both the 'pamperer' and the 'pamperee'

(1) (Reply)

Male Excessive Masturbation / Excessive Hair In Women / Help! Cant Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.