Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Job Vacancies For Only Smart People! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies For Only Smart People! (560 Views)

11 Things Smart People Won't Say At Work / The Problem With Hiring Smart People. / Vacancies for Freshly Graduated Cisco Enthusiasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancies For Only Smart People! by Webleonaides(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2009
smiley wink grin cool. yes let me smile first before i start, because you will soon start smiling like me.
helo my people! i bring goodnews, have you heard of free internet? if not then where have you been. i have been offering this service for long now i have decided to train others how to configure this service. get me right this is not illegal, its for real. well am in search of only smart people who are ready to tap into this venture. i tell you have made some cash doing this, you too can do the same. call me on 08029711855, 08033923897 or webleo33@yahoo.com. hope to hear from you all. grin grin
you too can create your own job.
Re: Job Vacancies For Only Smart People! by MrCrackles(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2009
Webleonaides:

smiley wink grin cool. yes let me smile first before i start, because you will soon start smiling like me.
helo my people! i bring goodnews, have you heard of free internet? if not then where have you been. i have been offering this service for long now i have decided to train others how to configure this service. get me right this is not illegal, its for real. well am in search of only smart people who are ready to tap into this venture. i tell you have made some cash doing this, you too can do the same. call me on 08029711855, 08033923897 or webleo33@yahoo.com. hope to hear from you all. grin grin
you too can create your own job.

Fool you should be crying instead and not smiling!

Bloody 419er
!
Re: Job Vacancies For Only Smart People! by Webleonaides(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2009
mrcarckles or what you call yourself, whats your beef? why are so edged up? am no 419er give me a call lets talk and so you can even come to my house to see if am a scammer. why are some nigerians like ? spoil any good thing so that they will have their way to do wrong. men you are rude!
Re: Job Vacancies For Only Smart People! by MrCrackles(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2009
Webleonaides:

mrcarckles or what you call yourself, whats your beef? why are so edged up? am no 419er give me a call lets talk and so you can even come to my house to see if am a scammer. why are some nigerians like ? spoil any good thing so that they will have their way to do wrong. men you are rude!

I will rather give Lucipher a call than talk to you!

I dont need to come to your house to know you are a scammer, it is written all over your post!

I will continue to spoil business for you here unless you quit your ways as a scammer

Una no dey tire sef abi dem swear for una ni

Carry your scam waka and nor vex me dis morning oooo
? angry angry angry
Re: Job Vacancies For Only Smart People! by Webleonaides(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2009
make una see me see trouble o, did i wake up on thr wrong side of my bed? please mrcrack am not a scammer oh!
which kind wahala be this?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fair On Me? I'm Giving A Bonus Worth N7,500 For Free / Jobs For Web Devlopers, Local Government Coordinators In Niger Delta Region / Vacancy For An Experienced It Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.