Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,760 members, 7,905,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance (1071 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua 7th Year Remembrance / Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter / Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Nobody: 7:06am On May 05, 2015
We remember today one of our great heroes of democracy. Today marks the 5th year since you departed this world. May God console those you left and grant you eternal rest. Adieu!
God bless Nigeria

Please check my signature too. Thanks.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by efilefun(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2015
May his soul continue to rest in peace. So sure he wont be smiling down at the outgoing administration cuz this administration did the opposite of what they planned doing when elected
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Nobody: 7:10am On May 05, 2015
A great man
Jonathan was supposed to ve continued his legacy he laid down
Nigerians said no
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Sirniyeh(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2015
RIP
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Israel5(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2015
Mscheww..
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by efilefun(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2015
Which legacy? Yaradua reduced "Fuel" price, while jonathan came with the neck breaking price followed by killing of several people in the north while Yaradua granted Militants Amnesty.... They are both different by far
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A great man
Nigerians said no
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Tattooboy: 7:15am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A great man
best president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by plainol(m): 7:24am On May 05, 2015
I will always love him. A man with focus. I mean REAL FOCUS. not some visionless, direction less and useless transformation. THANK GOD WE ARE OUT OF THAT MADNESS OF A GOVERNMENT.
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Nobody: 7:28am On May 05, 2015
Tattooboy:
best president Nigeria ever had.
D best ever, buh nigerians killed his legacy by voting continuity out of power
Jonathan wld ve done it
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by kelvyn7: 7:29am On May 05, 2015
I will always remember him
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Boscojugunu(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2015
I would hv called him d slowest performing president ever. But u know what? Jona.daft proved me wrong(slowest non-performing) . Adieu best president ever
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Nobody: 7:32am On May 05, 2015
may your soul rest in perfect peace may former president.
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2015
He was a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Medley(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2015
every one have one word from their mind - yar adua was a good man,just like the case of murtala mohammed. We only hope that every president that is ready to change the Nigeria story shall live to do their best.
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Jorussia(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2015
RIP
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Strongfaze(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2015
R.I.P. He said he wanted to be remembered for 'the rule of law'
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2015
Great Man
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by PedroJP(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2015
Best President we had (even as he didn't last long) in this fake entity, yet, death denied us him.
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Chiaka(f): 9:33am On May 05, 2015
Rest In Peace Sir President
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by etties: 9:39am On May 05, 2015
If this is the 5th Year Remembrance of yaradua, How come we have been saying that Jonathan has ruled Nigeria for 6 years? is it that we deliberately wanted to spread falsehood or we wanted him out at-all-cost so much so that we intentionally forgot how to count.
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by kokoA(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2015
Man of the masses.. He did everything within his power to make sure Nigerians don't complain. Continue to rest in peace sir.
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by aboto49(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2015
RIP to d dead
Re: Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 05, 2015
etties:
If this is the 5th Year Remembrance of yaradua, How come we have been saying that Jonathan has ruled Nigeria for 6 years? is it that we deliberately wanted to spread falsehood or we wanted him out at-all-cost so much so that we intentionally forgot how to count.
It's the 5th year. President GEJ has only been President for 5 years now and not the 6 portray by some. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vows To Kill Corruption In Nigeria; / Mayweather Fight Earnings Would Pay The Salaries Owed Osun Workers / Prophecies Concerning Burundi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.