Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:26 PM

Importing From China Or Travelling To China; Let's Do The Job, We've Got The So - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Importing From China Or Travelling To China; Let's Do The Job, We've Got The So (491 Views)

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here / Kellogs Cereal & Baby Dipers BUSSINESS in Nigeria importing from UK / Make Money Importing From China. (little Capital,small Quantity Start Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing From China Or Travelling To China; Let's Do The Job, We've Got The So by chinabiz77: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2009
hi,
I am studying MBA in China,over here there are universities that teach in English and this includes undergraduate and graduate programs. China is cool for me, despite many complains and saddening opinions I have read on various websites. The fact is while some people get themselves into trouble disobeying the rules and laws of a country where they travel to, others stay focused,obey the rules and take it easy to build a career. I have been in China for close to 2 years now and i have been able to arrange my business to be a honest and efficient person clients around the world can look up to as right now i can boast of clients from American, England and from some European countries.
My primary business is to source products for clients interested in importing from China, quality control supervision and logistics. 

www.chinabizsource.com.cn

I also arrange business visa invitation letters for business individuals and company employees interested.

Do you want to come into China as a student, business visit or tourist? My firm can help you with any arrangements for this, we can send you a letter of invitation (for business visit) or any other doc. required for you to obtain your visa without any questions or stress.

Let's learn to do things the right way.

check out our website and fill the order form if you are interested in buying made in China products!

www.chinabizsource.com.cn

you can call me directly, if you have any questions,

+8615005184108
DAVID

(1) (Reply)

Making Your Web Site Pay With Adsense / Rebate Money Has Transformed My Life / Increase Your Worth By 200% Every 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.