Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

House Of Hello, Spoof Of Hermes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Of Hello, Spoof Of Hermes (3212 Views)

Hello JULY! / Photo. Hermes Birkin Bag Sells For $222,000 In Hong Kong, Setting Auction Record / Hello Nl Ladies Can You Date A Rich Guy That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Of Hello, Spoof Of Hermes by HKhouseofhello: 9:22am On May 05, 2015
House of Hello(HOH below), I believe that the bags-lover friends are familiar of this brand of bags. Firstly I get in touch with HOH is because of the strong recommendation of two friends, they love bags, also are strict with the quality of bags. The price of Hermes is beyond our ability, for us working class, bags with good quality and adaptive price are strongly needed, so HOH is coming. Please confirm that the genuine HOH website is "www.houseofhello.hk".

(1) (Reply)

See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / yyy / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving, She Doesn't Give Me Attention Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.