Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions (872 Views)

Mature Opinions Needed / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions by toys2seven(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2015
Hello everyone.
First of all, cheers to some set of people who think everything you say on NL is about you.
Secondly, I'm sure I'm not the only one who was taught "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".
Lastly, there's no summary to this already summarized story. If long articles give you nausea, take this bowl \___/] but shift back.

28/04/2015
7:45p.m.

Hello Admin,
I'm Hassan (25) & I just want to start by commending your works on this channel. I won't take much of your time but there's this issue with my girlfriend that's driving me nuts even as I type this piece.
You see, I met my gf in higher institution although I had a gf then, we started dating. Later my gf got to know and we broke up. She left the school with two years to go. She was a Virgin at the time and I respected that a lot abt her. I even took her to a hotel where we spent the night but I couldn't get myself to make love to her after kissing and making out. Even after we broke up, I made her promise me that she won't allow any man have her cos I still cared and from my experience, once you taste the forbidden fruit, it's almost impossible to stop. She did promise and a few months later, my gf broke up with me. Mixed feelings you know cos I thought I had a plan B, only for her to tell me she had a bf. We kept in touch then one night, she called me crying and asking me to forgive her. She had allowed the guy disvirgin her. I felt betrayed and angry but she pleaded and pleaded and I forgave her. A few months later, they broke up and she also thought she had a plan B, only for her to find out I already had a gf. She was devastated and angry but later came around to live with it. During that period she met a guy who they both had a thing for each other, she tells me the guy looks like me, had almost all my attributes but she can't date him cos it'll keep reminding her of me. January 2014, I and my gf broke up. February 2014, I asked if we could come back together and we did. One of the happiest moment of my life. That's the end of the first part.

We are not just lovers, she's my best friend, we had all the ingredients of the love life and I have a number of peeps who either looked up to us or envied us. The only glitch was the guy she met who she said looked liked me. I've never met him but I frown at the way they still keep in touch cos there's something not right about the way they talk. Something feels insecure in me but as a mature guy, I'm not supposed to select friends for my gf. On one occasion we argued abt it and she told me not to feel insecure abt him ever. Fast forward to last month, I was away on business trip for a week. I came back, we hadse.x, that night, she stayed crying. She told me what at the time was what I last expected. If she has told me she was pregnant, I wouldn't have been that sad. While I was away, she invited the guy over and while they were still catching up, one thing led to another and they had s.£x. She said it just happened and it wasn't even intimate and she deeply regrets her actions. Now she doesn't want me to end the relationship cos she loves me and can't afford to lose me. I'm not sure if I still want to continue, knowing that I'll never feel secure and I can't date someone I can't trust. She's promised it won't happen again and I know she deeply regrets it but I don't care. My trust has been shattered. I'm really considering calling it quits even though I love her very much. I just hope I'm making the right decision cos I'm really confused. I'm presently on a break from the relationship though. We're both awaiting my final decision. A decision even I, can't make with the million thoughts barraging my head. I need help.
Thanks sir,
Hassan.O.

Maturemindstalk.com
Re: A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions by tosyne2much(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2015
cool
Re: A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions by dharay88: 9:44am On May 05, 2015
tosy2seven? Abi tosyn7much.?
Naawa o0. cry

1 Like

Re: A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions by Nobody: 9:45am On May 05, 2015
[size=15pt] who wants to read that novel of urz sef? food never done, you don dey wash hand. . . mttcheeew [/size]
Re: A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions by Nobody: 9:51am On May 05, 2015
Am allergic to textbooks
Re: A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions by toys2seven(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2015
EricRichie:
Am allergic to textbooks

Use the bowl bro.
Re: A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions by sinaj(f): 9:56am On May 05, 2015
m too hungry to read that *yawns*
Re: A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions by Nobody: 10:08am On May 05, 2015
Okay.. Done reading.. Here's my advice :

Relationships is all about ups and downs. . In this case there's no going back. . The first time she had sex behind your back indicated a red flag.

And now she has also desecrated herself in a way that I feel is irredeemable. .. She's not someone that could hold onto her personal word.. . I wouldn't advice you to continue that relationship cuz I don't think she deserves my worth.. .

Love ko love ni... Don't try to be the good guy else you might face worse complications
Re: A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions by toys2seven(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:
[size=15pt] who wants to read that novel of urz sef? food never done, you don dey wash hand. . . mttcheeew [/size]

Did you notice the bowl up there?
Re: A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions by toys2seven(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2015
EricRichie:
Okay.. Done reading.. Here's my advice :

Relationships is all about ups and downs. . In this case there's no going back. . The first time she had sex behind your back indicated a red flag.

And now she has also desecrated herself in a way that I feel is irredeemable. .. She's not someone that could hold onto her personal word.. . I wouldn't advice you to continue that relationship cuz I don't think she deserves my worth.. .

Love ko love ni... Don't try to be the good guy else you might face worse complications

Hmmm.... Thanks EricRichie
Re: A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
toys2seven:

Hmmm.... Thanks EricRichie

cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Bet?? Please Help ... / Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? / 99 Facts About Guys That Ladies Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.