Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ive Got $4000. I Need Business Ideas And Business Partners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ive Got $4000. I Need Business Ideas And Business Partners (1225 Views)

I Think Ive Been Scammed! / Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ive Got $4000. I Need Business Ideas And Business Partners by favre2k(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2009
I have $4000 that I am trying to invest in a lucrative business in nigeria.I am also looking for businesspartners. My email address is favre2k@gmail.com
I am a nigerian residing in the US. Please only solid and reasonable ideas.
Re: Ive Got $4000. I Need Business Ideas And Business Partners by showskill(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
Better be Careful!
Re: Ive Got $4000. I Need Business Ideas And Business Partners by vanderjo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
it seems everybody comes up with i have that and i have that and needs business idea shits.man go to other post and you will get business idea.and moreover think for yourself.
Re: Ive Got $4000. I Need Business Ideas And Business Partners by favre2k(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ van, it is caled a "forum" for a reason, or better yet, maybe you should just take your fustration. somewhere else,
Re: Ive Got $4000. I Need Business Ideas And Business Partners by bothsstock: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2009
You see, one of the first advice I will give you is that"don't put your many eggs in one basket,put your many eggs in many basket". this will help maximize profit and minimize loss.
One of the bus you can start is GLOBAL STOCK trading and as a matter of fact that $4000 is too small, $1000 is even enough.
You can have access to free info about this on my web and you can write me on my web if you have any question.
www.bothsstocks
Re: Ive Got $4000. I Need Business Ideas And Business Partners by brianromel(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2009
Your money won't mean anything if your not dedicated to whatever business you want to start,except you want some1 to manage it for you and which for that,there are consulting firms that can do that here.
If your looking for a high yield on R.O.I for a business,well sorry to break this to you,there are alot of businesses that will reap you high profits but only if you are that dedicated to it.
Now the question you should be asking yourself is,are you willing to start a business because of high yield returns or because your willing to make it work and make a living out of it or do you want someone to handle the stress and give you returns.
I did go with the second question as it will lead you to to answers to the first and third question.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-press Equipments,construction Equipment And Concrete Mixers / Latest PTC Website / How Can I Get GSM Database?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.