Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Best Place To Get The Cheapest Electronics,computers And Softwares. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Best Place To Get The Cheapest Electronics,computers And Softwares. (442 Views)

Active Forex Tips And Softwares / How To Sell E-books And Softwares Online. / The Best Place To Get The Cheapest Electronics,computers And Softwares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Get The Cheapest Electronics,computers And Softwares. by amgeneral(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2009
Recently I discovered a site where you can go for the cheapest and quality Computers and Softwares online.
Initially I thought it was a scam,untill I made use of these Computers.

What these Computers/Laptops has that makes it remarkable is that they have INTEL DUAL CORE.
They have 3.2 GB and are of Hp pavillon.
The batteries last for eight hours without charging,while the bodies are made of Metallic-Plastic to give it a
Classic look.

If you believe in quality before making a purchase,then these version of Computers/Laptops should be first
In your purchase list.

Log on to www.computermarket.zlio.net
To check it out,

(1) (Reply)

Home Based Business Ideas - Finding Your Niche / This Is For Nigerians Living Abroad / Why You Should Register Your Business Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.