Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Is This Truely A Way Of Showing True Love ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Truely A Way Of Showing True Love ??? (424 Views)

Ladies, Is This Truely Every Woman's Dream / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / Is This Truely How Relationship Starts And End? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Truely A Way Of Showing True Love ??? by Tolzeal(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2015
This is just a short story of what happened to me of recent, It been so much pondering my heart and I wonder ""Is this Really a Way to show True love ""...

It was a cloudy Saturday morning with Water droplets rushing energetically from the Skin. Was still on bed fantasizing about last night. I heard my phone Rang...Oh it's a call from my lovely lassie, on my mind I was like , eh eh wetin this girl want for this morning ...it's raining heavily FCOL.... I presumed prolly she wants some morning romance. OKAY!!!!!

I picked the call up..!!! Trying to play smooth and the first statement I heard from her was ""Please help me"".....What!!! She dropped, At that moment I couldnt ascertain what might be so wrong ?? tried thinking about one,but seriously I couldnt find.

Look on to the sky,Saw droplets still rushing furoiusly...The echo of the speech from my young lassie still all over me, I couldnt help myself, I decided to set on to the heavy rain to see her.

Matched into the rain, the neighbors screaming so hard of my whereabout, I couldn't help but just to find my way outside the gate. God!! this is soo Cold/Wet & freezing ''I said to myself", On getting to the road I couldnt see ASAP locomotive means. Waited for some mins and Glory be to God, I saw a cab coming, Stopped him & later took me down to my lassie side for #500 instead of normal #200, the good thing is I would get to see her soon, I highlighted from the cab with fear, feeling disturbed of what her state would be like....Rushed down to her door step, met her opened door.." this got my heart beat fastening", On entering the room, I saw laying flat on BED. God, What could could be wrong, Rushed to meet her on bed..On lifting her to my Laps, She brought a smile and Said to me " Thanks for coming.. I was only trying to See you caring for me in hard times""...This got me so really infuriated, I stylishly took her head off me...then setting out for my Crib. She noticed the new Annoying face I was carrying and I believe her instincts tells her what whole scenerio is reaaly like to me. I didnt ulter a word, left and trekked back home in worries about the thing.......

Now I wonder Is this really how to show TRUE love ??

Why does she think Taking this measure could be this best option for her

Have was indisposed for more than two days now due to heavy beating
of the rain....

Does caring really means Dieing

Should I take this as Love or Wickedness....

Lots and lots more have been pondering through me...

Dear NLs what's ur intake??

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Loving Somone / Most Embarrassing Moment.. / Relationship Advice For Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.