Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? (879 Views)

This Is The Funniest Profile Picture On Nairaland / Girl Blasted For Posting This Picture On Facebook / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by korel9: 1:49pm On May 05, 2015
This is applicable mostly to the ladies. If you don't have their pic(s) on your fone they conclude that you don't love them enough to have it on ur fone. They even conclude that you're hiding them from the world so you can play your runs freely.

My question is

Is having the pic of your spouse/lover on your phone in any way a sign that you truly love them?

Constructive answers please. Thanks.
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by buygala(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2015
Apart from having hundreds of her pishures everywhere on my phone or other electronic devices, I can even use her pishure as my brain's wallpaper embarassed. .. but that definitely doesn't stop me from fuccking someone else, dumping her, or 'unloving' her (whatever that means undecided ) angry

Point is...

THE ONLY THING ABOUT LOVE WHICH CANT BE FAKED, IS THAT UNDENIABLE JOYOUS BLUSH IN YOUR HEART WHENEVER YOU SEE OR REMEMBER HER cry embarassed ... EVERY OTHER THING CAN BE AS FAKE AS NICKI MINAJ'S ASS angry

1 Like

Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by agarawu23(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2015
its not a "sign" that you love them, but it keeps on reminding your memories of the time you have spent with him/her.

I alws smile any time I check her pics on my phone.
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by ronald4lif(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2015
It doesn't mean sh*t though I believe someone who cares should have pics of their partner on their phones.

Would have been different if it's about having their pic on Facebook, bbm etc.
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by jamex93(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2015
all na wash
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by buygala(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by nerodenero: 2:06pm On May 05, 2015
Having the picture on the phone or not,if he or she doesn't love you, no love be that.Displaying the picture becomes irrelevant.At the end,you are dumped.
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by Cutehector(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2015
A sign of crush
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by importexpert(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2015
The above guys that are providing answers to d above questions, hv u turned ladies?
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 05, 2015
buygala:
Apart from having hundreds of her pishures everywhere on my phone or other electronic devices, I can even use her pishure as my brain's wallpaper embarassed. .. but that's definitely doesn't stop me from fuccking someone else, dumping her, or 'unloving' her (whatever that means undecided ) angry

Point is...

THE ONLY THING ABOUT LOVE WHICH CANT BE FAKED, IS THAT UNDENIABLE JOYOUS BLUSH IN YOUR HEART WHENEVER YOU SEE OR REMEMBER HER cry embarassed ... EVERY OTHER THING CAN BE AS FAKE AS NICKI MINAJ'S ASS angry

buy lacasra you have said it all
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by fuckshit: 2:25pm On May 05, 2015
Point is... I can even use her pishure as my brain's wallpaper. .. but it definitely doesn't stop me from fuccking someone else, dumping her, or 'unloving' her (whatever that means undecided ) embarassed.....
now this is one awesome fυςking truth grin grin
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 05, 2015
Nah.. It isn't
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 05, 2015
korel9:
This is applicable mostly to the ladies. If you don't have their pic(s) on your fone they conclude that you don't love them enough to have it on ur fone. They even conclude that you're hiding them from the world so you can play your runs freely.

My question is

Is having the pic of your spouse/lover on your phone in any way a sign that you truly love them?

Constructive answers please. Thanks.
If you have other girls pictures on your phone and don't have any of hers, you must be definitely up to something.
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by korel9: 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
buygala:
Apart from having hundreds of her pishures everywhere on my phone or other electronic devices, I can even use her pishure as my brain's wallpaper embarassed. .. but that's definitely doesn't stop me from fuccking someone else, dumping her, or 'unloving' her (whatever that means undecided ) angry

Point is...

Guy you harsh o undecided
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by korel9: 3:06pm On May 05, 2015
importexpert:
The above guys that are providing answers to d above questions, hv u turned ladies?

The questions are meant for all undecided
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by faith551(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2015
It shows you are proud to show them off, but not a strong indication that you truly love them, trust me guys can do anything to hit the jackpot but it all lies in the heart. True love dnt even need superficial proof so to say.
Re: Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? by ironbody03(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2015
Don't you know that the way giels thing is very low

[Girls don't be annoyed]

(1) (Reply)

When You Have An Evil Girlfriend [photo] / Why Do Girls Of Nowadays Think Like This? / Things Men Notice First About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.