Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven (50234 Views)

11 Untouchable That When To Kuje Prison Under PMB / 5 Untouchable Men In Nigeria That Buhari Anti-corruption War Can’t Battle With / The 7 Untouchable People In Nigeria ~ Pastor Enoch Adeboye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by arabbunkum: 5:01pm On May 05, 2015
Interesting
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 05, 2015
tit:
you people should leave akmed to leak his wounds.
you have driven him from veepee.
driven him from minister,
he is planning to return to america as ambassador
who's the akmed? Is he the Jagaban of Cocaine? angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Jesusloveyou: 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
If them pass boundary the Daura Alhaji go change am for them
so u believe in PMB,nobody can be bigger than nigeria,unlike gej that allow everyone to cross boundary.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by gabriel212: 5:06pm On May 05, 2015
southniyikaye:
a bastard will always be a bastard but if u tell them,they won't believe...you no longer reason from ur anus,you've shifted base to under ur feet with which u walk...senseless post everytime... what's the correlation BTW the op's post and this trash u Just typed?
Guy u fall hand i tell you. u dont need to quote that fellow who thought of himself important.
the way he reason this days is just too absurd all in an attempt to be known.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so u believe in PMB,nobody can be bigger than nigeria,unlike gej that allow everyone to cross boundary.
PMB I know not!
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by HzRF(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
lol... Them de resign for Nigeria? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Forget him for wan make history ooo
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
Wow! You just displayed your bitterness and sadistic trait. I wonder whether you have ever been happy in life. No single sense of humor nor sign of happiness in you. It is a lot of hell being you. I sympathise with you on your unfortunate situation. grin grin grin grin
a happy person is that person who never regret every action he or she has taken..someone who says Yes and stands by it...someone whose life is free... not some idiot who seeks attention, modifies post and always creating senseless topics to get sympathy and sentiments. Not someone whose life has no direction nor bearing...I wonder what u look like in reality since u can't even comprehend where ur life is leading u...I wonder if you've achieved anything in ur life Co's as have noticed,ur life starts and end here everyday...quit ur attention seeking and get a life..everyone isn't like u..I gat a very bright and wonderful life,check my posts,am a very successful person so u get a life or die...idiot....may amadioha soponna,ogun kill anybody that quote me again on this matter..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by dmj4real(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehehe, I see only one born to rule there oh! This simply means that Bubu can deal with two people there if he wish and then nothing will happen.. You know what I mean? wink
Hahahaha, no mind Mogidi.. Make him better watch out make dem no do am wetin dem do Funsho Williams oh, cuz some people can go to any length just to grab power.. grin
NDPVF:
[s][/s] a*s hole.
bros drop DAT weed is not good for your health
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by ivili(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2015
barcanista:

Criticise APC and see the anger and bitterness of the members of the Church of Saddists reign on you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Like my brother Mogidi will always say, "No Surrender" grin grin grin
Anybody can be criticised and must be when they go rogue.A.P.C will be the ruling party soon which means they will be the new establishment, meaning, all new insults and foul language will be going their direction.In Nigeria,it is always fun to pour out insults to the President at any giving time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
Wow! You just displayed your bitterness and sadistic trait. I wonder whether you have ever been happy in life. No single sense of humor nor sign of happiness in you. It is a lot of hell being you. I sympathise with you on your unfortunate situation. grin grin grin grin
a happy person is that person who never regret every action he or she has taken..someone who says Yes and stands by it...someone whose life is free... not some idiot who seeks attention, modifies post and always creating senseless topics to get sympathy and sentiments. Not someone whose life has no direction nor bearing...I wonder what u look like in reality since u can't even comprehend where ur life is leading u...I wonder if you've achieved anything in ur life Co's as have noticed,ur life starts and end here everyday...quit ur attention seeking and get a life..everyone isn't like u..I gat a very bright and wonderful life,check my posts,am a very successful person so u get a life or die...idiot....may amadioha soponna,ogun kill anybody that quote me again on this matter..
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2015
Dumb op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by OKUCHI11(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2015
ow abt sheer cow ......after arbdurction he is still..... .
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by kodded(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
U must be a prophet (of doom) angry angry
corrected cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by kodded(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2015
[s]
southniyikaye:
[/s]
undecided

who open the cage of this lunatic ? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by wesleyel: 5:31pm On May 05, 2015
Untouchable and yet they are were killed. Untouchable my left butt cheek.
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 05, 2015
ivili:
Anybody can be criticised and must be when they go rogue.A.P.C will be the ruling party soon which means they will be the new establishment, meaning, all new insults and foul language will be going their direction.In Nigeria,it is always fun to pour out insults to the President at any giving time.
They will soon get used to it. They have no choice anyway
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 05, 2015
How Adeboye and Oyedepo take be untouchables na?......rubbish post
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by InvertedHammer: 5:40pm On May 05, 2015
shina419:

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/nigerias-untouchable-seven/
/
The list is not complete without Jesus Christ and Mohammed.

You can curse Adeboye, Awolowo, Ojukwu, GMB, and go Scot-free.

Try that on Mohammed and Nigeria will burn. Now that's untouchable.
\
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 05, 2015
kodded:
corrected cheesy
Confirm grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by victorazy(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros his name starts with "T".

kikikikikiki can't say more abeg.

Una mean senator Tolu Ajayi?
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Mogidi: 5:48pm On May 05, 2015
victorazy:

Una mean senator Tolu Ajayi?

We mean his brother who reside near Bourdillon Road Ikoyi.
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by LastProphet: 5:50pm On May 05, 2015
This OP is not up to 30yrs, if he was he will not mention Buhari in the negative light that he did. If you say Buhari's cult followership started after Sharia statement then you are to be pitied. If you say his integrity is the way he is perceived then am sorry about you case
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by frank442: 5:53pm On May 05, 2015
Who is oyedepo the greedy old fool. Who can not manage is anger. Money monger idiot

I don't respect him a bit

If will exercise patients I can slap him
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Jesusloveyou: 5:58pm On May 05, 2015
southniyikaye:
on a faceless forum? Did u ever hear me beg for protection or likes or advertise anything? Or create topic that seeks attention? Common sense ain't common but u should've atleast reason well before typing....what that statue typed didn't correlate with what's being discussed..anyways,maybe u are just as senseless as he is.
that sheet called mogidi always type from his anus.
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 05, 2015
rexbuton:
fvck ahmadu bello
fvck the north
U are fvcking little bastard, u fool.
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 05, 2015
rexbuton:
fvck ahmadu bello
fvck the north
U are fvcking little bastard, u fool.
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Mogidi: 6:00pm On May 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that sheet called mogidi always type from his anus.

Jesushateyou how market?
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 05, 2015
shina419:

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/nigerias-untouchable-seven/

Buhari shouldn't be on that list , with all the criticizing Buhari has gotten and will get in the coming years. What of the mythical being Jesus Christ or the paedophilic mass murdering islamist , Mohammed , even the writer of this article will take up arms at the mention of either name.
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by ayusco85(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2015
barcanista:

Eyah. Barcanista its a pity. See what u ve reduced urself to..... Kindly go on exile cos u are just disgracing urself with every post u make
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by JayJustus(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2015
trolls like me are untouchable cos I can write shyte behind my screen...come and beat me na
Re: Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

We mean his brother who reside near Bourdillon Road Ikoyi.

Yes his brother demha Olab ubunit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 / Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.