Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose (34989 Views)

We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose / Jega Underhand Dealings With Apc And The Northern Agenda Driven By Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by farem: 7:19pm On May 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan and his gang, should stop disturbing us with their betrayal stories angry

Those guys simply ran his campaign the same way he (Jonathan) runs [b] RAN Nigeria! {Our Nation has since being on free-flow since 11th April, 2015}
[/b]
Ndi Ara!
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by clemmonce(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2015
A7:

People don't like anything Pdp, simple.

And if fayose has even an atom of sense he wouldn't dare ask why. Muazu, Bala and Yuguda gain nothing from Apc's win, it infact truncated their relevance and political aspirations.

don't be myopic. don't be surprise when you see them teleporting to APC soon.
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by cocokiller1(f): 7:25pm On May 05, 2015
fayose...I hope u av enough emperical evidence
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Killrhymz: 7:26pm On May 05, 2015
my post no make sense but. it is too late to stop reading
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2015
lexy2014:
Bros u fit help us find any free land 4 your side make we pack all these PDP people put 4 there first? We go come carry them back later
ok nah! Mak I meet 1 agent like dat.. smiley
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Jesusloveyou: 7:27pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
PDP runs in my veins and just as Bob Gass said "failing does not make you a failure rather quitting does!, Not learning from it does! failing to see beyond it does!".. We have fallen but will resurrect mightily again.. We've learnt from our sufferings and APC will regret ever pushing us this far cos we are coming back with super force...
Equalizer has spoken..
hahahaha,pdp wil ressurect again till jesus come
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by OAUTemitayo: 7:27pm On May 05, 2015
The great PDP that cannot generate 5000MW electricity despite spending trillions of naira on the Power sector. What a fallacy!
barcanista:
I don't trust Muazu and his NWC members. I believe the great PDP shall rise again..

I'm inclined to Fayose's position.

Muazu should take a bow

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nimoomosuli: 7:28pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
I said it before now that Adamu Mua'zu must go cos he's a betrayal... How can a former governor of Bauchi state not deliver PDP in his state... I never trusted that man from the onset... Fayose our able role model please expose him...

How could any sane person expect PDP to defeat GMB in BauchI? Something they couldn't achieve in 2011.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by lexy2014: 7:30pm On May 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
ok nah! Mak I meet 1 agent like dat.. smiley
ok bros I de wait
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 05, 2015
Nimoomosuli:

How could any sane person expect PDP to defeat GMB in BauchI? Something they couldn't achieve in 2011.
Politically its possible dear.. The players over there didn't do their homework well...
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by lexy2014: 7:35pm On May 05, 2015
funkiebully:
Muazu was obviously planted by APC, GEJ should have insisted Bamanga Tukur remain.

The deed has been done

On a good note, fayose made me believe some yoloba can be trusted
So what was GEJ, senators, ministers, house of reps and all d govs doing when APC was "planting" Muazu? Am sure they were watering

3 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by onatisi(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2015
authority2006:
See contradiction in just one sentence, "in all apc south west states ,apc rigged the numbers with ease and authority . If only gej had listened to fayose and obanikoro advice to use soldiers ,apc wouldn't have had an easy ride ,at least 3 states would have gone to pdp. But nigerians have spoken and we have to respect their voice".
show me the contradictions .
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nimoomosuli: 7:37pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Politically its possible dear.. The players over there didn't do their homework well...

Nothing they could have done in 2015. Bauchi and some other NW states have always gone to GMB even when he had no solid structures there. PDP should realize they lost the election in SW and NC.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by lexy2014: 7:40pm On May 05, 2015
PentiumPro:
Turn on the heat guys, finish off this party once and for all! cheesy
Babe I c your DP. If na u pose 4 that picture eh, e mean say na u b d original PentiumPro. U make sense finish
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by koma1(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
I said it before now that Adamu Mua'zu must go cos he's a betrayal... How can a former governor of Bauchi state not deliver PDP in his state... I never trusted that man from the onset... Fayose our able role model please expose him...
U ar talking abt a former gov what abt the present gov that can not secure himself a senate ticket. People should let muazu be it's not his fault that GEJ is a bad market
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 05, 2015
Nimoomosuli:

Nothing they could have done in 2015. Bauchi and some other NW states have always gone to GMB even when he had no solid structures there. PDP should realize they lost the election in SW and NC.
SW and NC wasn't a total lost for PDP cos if you study the results closely, you will discover it was kind of head to head fight.. The election has come and gone and we have learnt our lessons too.. let's see how 2019 will be..
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by sunsewa: 7:46pm On May 05, 2015
FAYOSE I DEY UR BACK GIDIGBA,CARRY GO,BUT NO FALL MY HAND GO DEFECT TO ANOTHER PARTY OH,NO MATTER THE CONDITION,MAKE WE SWIM AM TOGETHER,MAKE U BE THE PEOPLES GENERAL,WIKE GO BE UR ASSISTANT,OKOWA AND UGWUANYI GO SHARE SECRETARY,DICKSON PROVOST,CARRY GO FAYOSE MY MAN.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by onatisi(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2015
Nimoomosuli:

look at the result of sw and u will see that apc only won by a very slim margin.
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 05, 2015
koma1:

U ar talking abt a former gov what abt the present gov that can not secure himself a senate ticket. People should let muazu be it's not his fault that GEJ is a bad market
You people keep skipping his current portfolio... For crying out loud, Mua'zu is the current PDP Chairman and he ought to lead by example... You can't tell others to deliver their zones whereby you secretly sold out your zone to your northern brother...

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nimoomosuli: 7:54pm On May 05, 2015
onatisi:
look at the result of sw and u will see that apc only won by a very slim margin.
Equalizer:

SW and NC wasn't a total lost for PDP cos if you study the results closely, you will discover it was kind of head to head fight.. The election has come and gone and we have learnt our lessons too.. let's see how 2019 will be..
That slim margin must be up to half a million votes. Add about a million votes margin from NC and you have 1.5 million votes. Take 1.5 million votes from GMB's total and add to GEJ's and you will understand that the election was decided by SW and NC.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by onatisi(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2015
authority2006:
See contradiction in just one sentence, "in all apc south west states ,apc rigged the numbers with ease and authority . If only gej had listened to fayose and obanikoro advice to use soldiers ,apc wouldn't have had an easy ride ,at least 3 states would have gone to pdp. But nigerians have spoken and we have to respect their voice".
so where is the contradiction? South west isn't nigeria . Nigeria comprises of 6 geographic regions . And I specifically mentioned the rigging of apc in the sw .
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by onatisi(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2015
Nimoomosuli:

That slim margin must be up to half a million votes. Add about a million votes margin from NC and you have 1.5 million votes. Take 1.5 million votes from GMB's total and add to GEJ's and you will understand that the election was decided by SW and NC.
you have a point no doubt . But believe me pdp would have won 3 states in the sw if the right thing had been done . But it is over now , that is all in the past .it is time to forge and look ahead .
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 05, 2015
Nimoomosuli:

Wonderful analysis but you forgot to calculated the total number of SE voters that where disfranchised cos the relocated from North to South for sake of uncertainty and were unable to vote...
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by temitemi1(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2015
Keep decieving yourself...
MzJackBaueress:
I just pity Fayose. He has created enemies both in APC and his party PDP.

How he's going to survive an impeachment is what I cannot tell.

If the APC state legislators do not impeach him,the newly elected PDP lawmakers will. Already the newly elected lawmakers have told Fayose the he cannot control them. grin grin

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-wont-be-fayoses-rubber-stamp-ekiti-lawmakers-elect/
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nimoomosuli: 8:06pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Wonderful analysis but you forgot to calculated the total number of SE voters that where disfranchised cos the relocated from North to South for sake of uncertainty and were unable to vote...

Different reasons can be adduced by many disenfranchised voters. Insurgency in the NE for example. In Ogun State, PVC collection rate was about 65% for some reason. So, we can only talk about the figures we saw and not what the figures could have been.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
Nimoomosuli:

Different reasons can be adduced by many disenfranchised voters. Insurgency in the NE for example. In Ogun State, PVC collection rate was about 65% for some reason. So, we can only talk about the figures we saw and not what the figures could have been.

Good submissions all through.
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by 12345DKO(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2015
godoluwa:
na u go impeach him? I wonder if u people knw what it takes to impeach a governor

PLS WHAT DOES IT TAKES TO IMPEACH A SITTING GOVERNOR?
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by godoluwa(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2015
12345DKO:

PLS WHAT DOES IT TAKES TO IMPEACH A SITTING GOVERNOR?
let me consult ifa
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by 12345DKO(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2015
godoluwa:
let me consult ifa
ABEG CONSULT UR IFA SHARPALY OOOOOOO COS I NEED ANSWERS. THANKS.
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Orikinla(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2015
Who is fooling whom?
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Riodiao(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2015
oh FAYOSE I LOVE THIS MAN. MUAZU SHOULD FUUUCK OFF AND LEAVE THE PARTY. FAOYSE AND WIKE I LOVE YOU TWO
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by spencekat(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
FEAR NORTH

muazu and sambo was never trusted in pdp
.Imagine the duo couldn't deliver their wards to GEJ at the just concluded presidential poll.They are just political paper weights.Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? / Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.