Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,181 members, 7,967,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:41 PM

Oh My !! Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Shows Everything Raw At The Met Gala (see Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My !! Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Shows Everything Raw At The Met Gala (see Pics) (3244 Views)

The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. / Angela Bukky Releases New D!rty Photos, She Over Did Shows Everything (see Photo / Photos- Kim Kardashian West Goes Braless, Shows Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My !! Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Shows Everything Raw At The Met Gala (see Pics) by Brownville007: 8:26pm On May 05, 2015
Seems its not all about the fund raising at the Met Gala Show as Entertainment banter-weights and celebrities are all on hand to entertain their fans with their own natural endowment. From Kim K to Beyonce, Rihanna to Sarah Jessica Parker, the story is the same. See all the pics below as their hubbies look on. See More Pics after the Cut...

Source: http://www.irise.com.ng/naked-ambition-kim-k-beyonce-expose-and-put-everything-on-display-at-the-met-gala-show-photos/

Re: Oh My !! Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Shows Everything Raw At The Met Gala (see Pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 05, 2015
They are modestly dressed nah. or haven't you heard of Kim's ride to fame...

1 Like

Re: Oh My !! Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Shows Everything Raw At The Met Gala (see Pics) by kilokeys(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2015
whats JayZ checking?..

ds woman would not kill me.. are the groundnuts showing.?

1 Like

Re: Oh My !! Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Shows Everything Raw At The Met Gala (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 05, 2015
The first thing I noticed was Jay Zs suit. Looks like money.
Re: Oh My !! Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Shows Everything Raw At The Met Gala (see Pics) by TunjiMsp: 9:48pm On May 05, 2015
kolofem:
You must be gay if you see those asset on display
Re: Oh My !! Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Shows Everything Raw At The Met Gala (see Pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2015
kolofem:

men! that his attire eeh!! na money! heavy money killam!

but y are all these celebrity women going naked anyhow? abi pesin thief their clothes? cheesy cheesy
Re: Oh My !! Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Shows Everything Raw At The Met Gala (see Pics) by DozieInc(m): 12:46am On May 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Last Friday Night: Lagos Babe Exp0sed Her Parts And Character (photos) / 73-year-old Woman Tried To Smuggle Drugs In Her Vag!na Into Jail For Her Son / Actress Tayo Sobola Huge Babybump Lands Her In Trouble [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.