Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,385 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen (28973 Views)

Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Amaechi Swears-in 22 New Elected Council Chairmen / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by siraj1402(m): 6:29am On May 06, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej forever our president

as apc destroy your government with insurgency and propaganda

so shall failure be their potion

I wish this incoming government failure in the name of God
May failure be your potion and those that think like you.Just wish yourself and your family failure under incoming administration and not Nigerians.Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by phabulux: 6:31am On May 06, 2015
AreaFada2:

I wish GMB success in his govt not because I like him or consider him competent, but purely in the interest of Nigerians.

GEJ is not that callous to leave traps for GMB/APC.

Worldwide, presidents leaving office appoint loyalists into positions. They even pardon some prisoners on death row.

If Daniel could be twice elected as governor of Ogun State, then it's hypocrisy to say he cannot lead a governing council of a school. Considering he was an engineering lecturer before.

Bamaiyi was a general of Nigerian army and could easily have become Nigerian Head of State after Abacha. Buhari can lead a country, suddenly Bamaiyi cannot lead a Governing council. Haba!

People should at least tone down their screaming double standard.

If any of his appointments amounts to illegality, the courts are there.

I must commend your remarkable ability - flair, I may even say! - for drawing me out.

Daniel was not twice elected, sir. He was elected once on the strength of the support he got from Amosun (and, of course, because of Osoba's lese majeste). The second time, he was massively rigged in. On the day of the election (for his second term), I can recollect, vividly, that people were calling tv stations to say that thugs led by known Daniel's apologists (cue in Abeokuta South local government chairman) were snatching ballot boxes at gun point.

Then, Bamaiyi. Bamaiyi!

Is it possible that you're in a competition with yourself to see how unstinting your abominable lack of gracefulness can be?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by luvmijeje(f): 6:36am On May 06, 2015
Whatever! just do your nonsense and get lost.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by siraj1402(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2015
Gejpresident:
Edit it 10000000000000 times, failure can never deserted you and your family for wishing Nigerians failure.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by ojbboy(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2015
;DHehehehehehehe
efilefun:
Gbenga daniel of all people That cocaine addict who smiles at the wrong time.
grin

Very correct!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by youngay: 6:51am On May 06, 2015
Gejpresident:

your foolish prayers wouldn't be answered.idiot
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by mathskill: 6:59am On May 06, 2015
I trust APC to annul all appointments made by GEJ 1 month to his exit
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by vanunu: 7:00am On May 06, 2015
theV0ice:
GEJ appoints Abacha's henchman cheesy

Some children of bitterness will develop acute blindness and selective amnesia here wink

Anyway......the appointments are only for 3 weeks cool

Abacha's henchman is now the president elect.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by kabasa24: 7:35am On May 06, 2015
Gej is just trying to create problem for d incoming government. Their is GODOOOOOO
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by Ellashow: 7:57am On May 06, 2015
Gejpresident:

God doesn't grants evil people's wish, rather, He'll unleash ten folds of what you wished Nigerians into your generation and the next.

A failure of a government, is a failure to her citizenry.

Evil GEJ's saTanians

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by BashMe1(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2015
xdris:

Na you mumu pass I swear,I'm sure if dem allow u bcome naija presi for a day na so so sleep you go dey sleep for presidential villa Eda
[size=18pt]
Obviously ur sense of reasoning is trampled upon under ur feet as u walk. Hw does ur argument affect wat's on ground? U sha wanted to talk.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by chachanga: 8:12am On May 06, 2015
gbl01:

Can't those appointments be overturned?

I certainly hope GMB will do that. In fact, am looking forward not only to the entertainment value derivable as d drama unfolds but also d invaluable lessons to be learnt and left for Posterity when GMB starts firing their inept ar.ses.

Most of these last minute appointments are settlements but why appoint men you couldn't control when in power now when ur leaving?

Am a firm believer in d continuity of government processes and purposes regardless of Party changes but Gbenga Daniel? As in da "Chicago Club" drug baron embarassed, heroin addict angry, killer-$quad cry sponsoring, Okija-type ritualist shocked, confused one-time PDP decampee tongue traitorous ex-Emperor of Ogun State angry??

Good God, abeg slot Naija inside Time-Machine make May 29 come sharpaly b4 Jonathan drives us all into NEPA pole because as dem say d man dey sleepwalk b4 but now I swear Na sleeping on d wheels grin!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by bashydemy(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2015
GEJ keep hiring nuisance this last minutes hahah GMB will boot all of them out immediately after his swearing in...
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by Nobody: 8:44am On May 06, 2015
Gejpresident:

You're a BIG fool...It's your life that will be full of failures not this govt!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by AreaFada2: 8:50am On May 06, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
phabulux:

I must commend your remarkable ability - flair, I may even say! - for drawing me out.

Daniel was not twice elected, sir. He was elected once on the strength of the support he got from Amosun (and, of course, because of Osoba's lese majeste). The second time, he was massively rigged in. On the day of the election (for his second term), I can recollect, vividly, that people were calling tv stations to say that thugs led by known Daniel's apologists (cue in Abeokuta South local government chairman) were snatching ballot boxes at gun point.

Then, Bamaiyi. Bamaiyi!

Is it possible that you're in a competition with yourself to see how unstinting your abominable lack of gracefulness can be?

You wrote a lot but actually nothing. Has Nigeria had any credible election since 1979?? Aside June 12. Which I wasn't even around to witness but said to be fair. I saw rigging korokoro in 1979 and even worse in 1983.

What makes Bamaiyi worse than Buhari? Did both not work under Abacha? Are both not coup plotters? Did election tribunal close after Daniel's alleged election rigging? Did Fayemi and Oshomhole not win cases in tribunal?

Your double standard and sanctimonious ranting are just sickening.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by tolux247(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2015
Gejpresident:
fool

Mumu.. Yoy no go progress from today untill you beg for forgivenesss
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by tolux247(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2015
Gejpresident:
ur potion

Na ur Potion...
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by aliboy7: 8:58am On May 06, 2015
Jonathan,these appointments are inappropriate, just days to your final stay in office.

Must u always exhibit cluelessness in whatever u do ? Haba?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by Banter1(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2015
The first thing I want GMB to do wen sworn in, is to fire all the newly appointed motherfuuuuckers
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by Intendy: 9:13am On May 06, 2015
He has not come to realize that he lost the march 28th election.it's when he is handing over that he will know
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by Intendy: 9:19am On May 06, 2015
Gejpresident:

if wishes were horses,beggers will ride. you will also be part of the failure as long as you are in nigeria
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by Intendy: 9:20am On May 06, 2015
tolux247:

Mumu.. Yoy no go progress from today untill you beg for forgivenesss
I help you say Amen to that for him
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by theV0ice: 9:34am On May 06, 2015
vanunu:

Abacha's henchman is now the president elect.

Its good you know the meaning of 'henchman' before you enter this discussion wink

From Merriam-Webster dictionary

: a trusted follower or supporter who performs unpleasant, wrong, or illegal tasks for a powerful person (such as a politician or criminal)

From the definition above, can you show how GMB fits the description of a henchman to Abacha?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by kennyblac(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2015
This has been the most ridiculous comment ever made since I joined NL. How can a fellow Nigerian hope and prayed for the downfall of a country or you don't know every downfall that befalls any Government affect the growth of the economy. Why will u allow ur biased mind to cripple our next hope. After all, GEJ was given enough time to prove us wrong but nothing was done instead we experience the worst Nigeria ever.

God won't listen or answer such prayer from u as u have shown a devilish mind place in your to destroy the masses.

Who knows if your really gained anything under GEJ regime self.. Bomb clatt

Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by perrywinco2015(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2015
Gejpresident:

for ur mind u don contribute something... Nah thunder nd a little bit of lightening go fire u...
Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by Akinrogun(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2015
Gejpresident:

Re: Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen by Alphaoscar: 1:23pm On May 06, 2015
AreaFada2:

I wish GMB success in his govt not because I like him or consider him competent, but purely in the interest of Nigerians.

GEJ is not that callous to leave traps for GMB/APC.

Worldwide, presidents leaving office appoint loyalists into positions. They even pardon some prisoners on death row.

If Daniel could be twice elected as governor of Ogun State, then it's hypocrisy to say he cannot lead a governing council of a school. Considering he was an engineering lecturer before.

Bamaiyi was a general of Nigerian army and could easily have become Nigerian Head of State after Abacha. Buhari can lead a country, suddenly Bamaiyi cannot lead a Governing council. Haba!

People should at least tone down their screaming double standard.

If any of his appointments amounts to illegality, the courts are there.

Gbenga Daniel, Engineering lecturer? Which school and what year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shoot Silver Etieyibo In Delta On His Way To His House (Pics) / Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.