Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:53 AM

Why You Should Let That Your Stuborn Kid Choose Boxing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why You Should Let That Your Stuborn Kid Choose Boxing (395 Views)

Soldier Private Lawal Riliwan Wins Lagos Governor's Boxing Tournament (Pics) / Who Scored The Best Goal On Boxing Day? / 3 Players That Chelsea SHOULD LET GO In The January Transfer Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Let That Your Stuborn Kid Choose Boxing by samusonite: 10:27pm On May 05, 2015
For those who push their kids to be doctors and lawyers and stop them from beating up other kids, or get angry when they get into
fights, Mayweather just got paid 180 million dollars for this anti climax of a fight.

That is 35820000000.00 naira. That is thirty five
billion, eight hundred and twenty million naira for one fight.

Any teacher that stops my kid from fighting will answer to me.
I am having boxing gloves all over my house, the patio, the
garden, garage, everywhere boxing gloves.

Na pikin wey stubborn dey fight, naim come good pass now.
Dey there. No update yourself.

Family retirement money. Dey there dey beat your stubborn children instead of clapping for them.

In fact, if teacher calls you to school and says "your son beat up another student", all you should ask is was it a knockout or
unanimous decision
Re: Why You Should Let That Your Stuborn Kid Choose Boxing by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 05, 2015
Ur not serious @ all
Re: Why You Should Let That Your Stuborn Kid Choose Boxing by kingolovich(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2015
No offense. I hope he doesn't BEAT u
Re: Why You Should Let That Your Stuborn Kid Choose Boxing by samusonite: 11:51pm On May 05, 2015
No He wouldnt do that...

(1) (Reply)

{#astrology} KKR Vs DD Toss Prediction On Today 7th May / Togolese Player Opens Up On His Controversial Family Issues / Drogba Wins African Player Of The Month Award For April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.