Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,741 members, 7,941,807 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom (43221 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? / Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by phkka1(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2015
Acting Head Mistress. Just to panick the young lady. Be stead fast. The Lord your God is with you always.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Mogidi: 7:52am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Mogidi owe me some explanation

This story is not really straightforward, check the quotes below.

The cemetery staff were instructed by health officials from the council to stop exhumation, after digging three feet into the ground, saying that there was no sign that a corpse had been buried at the site.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Nobody: 8:03am On May 06, 2015
Mogidi:

This story is not really straightforward, check the quotes below.

Which kind mumu story be that na?

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by ideykwum: 8:06am On May 06, 2015
My dear, it's amazing!!! Looks more like a dog pen or poultry! What is Edo state government doing? It's not about executing projects, it's in the monitoring and controlling functions! What was the performance baseline for this school project?

LMAyedun:
Is that a classroom or a poultry house??

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Am2Gud(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2015
Is Edo state na..every shit is possible
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by logica(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2015
Oh, I thought it was Ini Edo who discovered a grave in a classroom. tongue
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Mogidi: 8:15am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Which kind mumu story be that na?

So convoluted, couldn't make heads nor tail from the narrative, poor journalism.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Nobody: 8:17am On May 06, 2015
Mogidi:

So convoluted, couldn't make heads nor tail from the narrative, poor journalism.
bros i hail o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Mogidi: 8:19am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
bros i hail o grin grin

I double hail you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by francizy(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2015
Kanwuliajara una people don come again oh! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See as them make students dey sidown untop their destiny sha.. cry
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by francizy(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2015
LMAyedun:

SMH!

Ask Oshiomole but I hope his reply won't be "Go and Die"... lipsrsealed
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by francizy(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Deejavuu the great witch of nl and her mother in law cococandy must explain this. angry

Hehehehehe you mean her moniker is supposed to be Deeja-Voodoo...? grin
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by uniqueama1(f): 8:49am On May 06, 2015
Maybe d blood is d remnant of d meal eaten by d witches d previous nite during their meeting.Edoites,I hail oo!!!
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Pauloskii46(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2015
galapazygalarba:
4 my kantry nageriaa I tell u za in4sible is alwayz 4sible...
. Who b ds retired deported spanish aboki
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by IYANGBALI: 9:43am On May 06, 2015
Dead body goes to school
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Sijo01(f): 10:09am On May 06, 2015
It was reported yesterday that nothing was found in the grave.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Sijo01(f): 10:12am On May 06, 2015
LMAyedun:

SMH!

if you see the building live, its nothing to write home about. its so dilapidated.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Nobody: 11:52am On May 06, 2015
Who was burried there ? That's the problem with nigeria journalisim no follow up just wm bam news everywhere investigative journalisim we don't have.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Henricarter(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2015
Benin witches no get rival
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by jony247(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2015
It's saddens me that this are the comments that followed the thread. I want to believe that those that made such unguided remarks are not well read
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by KanwuliaJara: 1:10pm On May 06, 2015
francizy:
Kanwuliajara una people don come again oh! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See as them make students dey sidown untop their destiny sha.. cry

We all have our "specialties' abi? wink
Muchechecheche
Enjoy yours!
I nor wan trade o! grin

At least, nor be mass grave for Indonesia or Malaysia! wink
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by francizy(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

We all have our "specialties' abi? wink
Muchechecheche
Enjoy yours!
I nor wan trade o! grin

At least, nor be mass grave for Indonesia or Malaysia! wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be the same thing as the mass burial for Italo? cheesy
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Davivah: 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
asudan:
Too much Africa magic
if i know watch am, who will
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Davivah: 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
asudan:
Too much Africa magic
if i know watch am, who will
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 06, 2015
Fabzgrace:
shocked that place is very dangerous as there have been cases of theft and deaths there.
those agberos need to be put in place.

Seems like you have a firsthand experience.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Fabzgrace(f): 6:10pm On May 06, 2015
Imanuelle:

Seems like you have a firsthand experience.
yea i used to attend sunday skul classes there when i was younger.a lot of evil has happened there
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by CuteNeSsOvaLoaD(f): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
asuustrike2009:
Bini pipo I give una yansh
. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Neco Results For 2009/2010 Released! / Ajayi Crowther Student Beaten To Death By Fellow University Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.