Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,897 members, 7,976,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

Meet The Ghanian Boxer Who Wants To Fight Floyd Mayweather - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Ghanian Boxer Who Wants To Fight Floyd Mayweather (501 Views)

Nigeria's Version Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game Application For PC / E! News: Khloe Kardashian Wants Floyd Mayweather In Her Bed / Ghanian Girl’s Nude Video Leaked Online As She Contest For SRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Ghanian Boxer Who Wants To Fight Floyd Mayweather by ClassyAdewumi(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2015
Bukom Bukom says he will like to deal with Floyd Mayweather. Photo: Facebook

Just days after Floyd Mayweather defeated Manny Pacquiao in the richest boxing bout in history, a Ghanaian professional boxer/actor, Bukom Bukom has challenged the undefeated American champion to a fight.
Undefeated Bukom Bukom, real name is Braimah Issac Kamoko, who has won all his 27 fights announced on his Facebook account on Sunday, May 3, 2015, that he would like to discipline Floyd Mayweather, who has won all his 48 professional fights.
Check out his post below…i want to meet mayweather face to face. the way i am mean that boy, is too know too much. if i am fight him i am discipline him small…

Re: Meet The Ghanian Boxer Who Wants To Fight Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 8:05am On May 06, 2015
Hehehe. Ok na

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ghanian Boxer Who Wants To Fight Floyd Mayweather by yuncka: 8:23am On May 06, 2015
he looks more like a heavy weight to me...I hope he understands that Floyd aint a heavy weight, he should go for Vladmir or Haye, his match.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ghanian Boxer Who Wants To Fight Floyd Mayweather by HzRF(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2015
Na jazz d guy go use

(1) (Reply)

Economic Crisis Again??? See List Of Developed Nations On The Brink Of Collapse / Post Construction Cleaning Services / This Picture Best Describes Nigeria's Present Scenario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.