Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,094 members, 7,949,765 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

How To Choose Women Office Wears - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Choose Women Office Wears (2216 Views)

OFFICE WEARS FOR ONE YEAR @ N30,000 / Ladies Office Wears Just Arrived. / Women Office Jacket Blazer- Nyanfu.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Women Office Wears by bolajioginni: 8:55am On May 06, 2015
Women most times do no wear clothes that flaunt their beauty to the office. Dressing for the office necessarily doesn't have to be in suits because there are different outifits that can make you look professional and classy at the same time.
According to a designer in Lagos, he said, "shopping for ladies' office attires is a fun filled experience beacause of the diverse choices that combine style and professionalism to give any lady that desired comfort and cuteness." My tips on how to get vibrant corporate wardrobe: Choose your body type: knowing your body type and choosing clothes that fit it is first key to cuteness, of you are on the big side, don't wear dress that are bogus and add volume to your body. Also avoid body-fitting dresses too. Petitie and slim people have more alternatives to choose from. Get different suit pieces such as jacket, skirts and pants that blend with the shirts, blouses and skirts in your collection. This gives room for variety and allows you to easily pair each suit with available clothes.
Go for comfort: Always choose clothes you're comfortable in and allow unrestricted movement. Your shoes should also give you same comfort throughout your working hours.
Choose neutral and cool colours: Avoid multi-coloured and flashy clothing to avoid looking casual and causing distractions. Look out for suitable, quality fabrics that are durable and easy to maintain.
For more fashion tips, check my blog ; tonyhawttalk..com

Re: How To Choose Women Office Wears by intergral(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2015
I will tell my babe!
Re: How To Choose Women Office Wears by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Cool tips...

Picking the right color is one of the most basic tips for a corporate dress sense.

For example, a navy suit and brown shoes can be a very stylish combination to pull off for a formal event.

(1) (Reply)

Sisivibes® || Guys Stop Thinking So Hard On What To Get 4 Wify Or “THE BAE” / Who Wore It Better? Jada Pinkett Smith Vs. Kim Kardashian In Tom Ford’s Backless / New Arrivals!!! Fashion Handbags You Must Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.