Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,012 members, 7,963,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:22 AM

Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge (887 Views)

New way MTN steals your airtime. / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster / Funny Places People Charge Their Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by Nobody: 9:16am On May 06, 2015
http://bestmobs.com/man-steals-his-lawyers-phone-during-court-session-now-faces-another-charge/
A man has been charged with stealing his own barrister’s mobile phone during an appearance at a magistrates’ court.

Bobby Heath, 25 of Lee, south east London, allegedly took the phone at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on May 1.

Heath was appearing in court to plead guilty to charges of possession of cannabis and driving without insurance.

He was fined £65 plus a £20 victim surcharge for possessing cannabis and fined £100 plus £150 court costs and had his driving licence endorsed with six points for the motoring offence.

Charges of driving a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent, driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence and riding a motorcycle without protective headgear were discontinued at court.

He has been bailed to appear again at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on June 2 regarding the alleged theft of the mobile phone.
Re: Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by Nobody: 9:16am On May 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by winetapper: 9:25am On May 06, 2015
hehe bad condition grin truely forgive cos he doesnt know what he is doing
Re: Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by beinstein(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2015
Hehehe......a clear case of chronic kleptomaniac
Re: Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by Swegzfreak: 9:30am On May 06, 2015
lol. . .u sure say whites no get winshes? U go don knw say na frm house dem don dy follow d guy
Re: Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by Godfullsam(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2015
Born to STEAL... Criminal mind grin.
Re: Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by SirLewis(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2015
Lawyer: Me Lords I put it before this honourable court that my client is innocent of the charges levelled against him, I have credible evidence to prove this claim on my mobile device.

*starts feeling pockets, realizes his client has stolen his phone *

Lawyer: Me Lords scratch that. I put it before this honourable court that my client is a thief, a pick pocket and a kleptomaniac with no sense of moral restraint

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by Badosqi(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2015
This will only happen when the witches in ur village are still following you.....

This guy has a chronic condition.
Re: Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by Warlord3000(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2015
Crazy people full this world i swear grin
Re: Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by Ehimzy(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2015
SirLewis:
Lawyer: Me Lords I put it before this honourable court that my client is innocent of the charges levelled against him, I have credible evidence to prove this claim on my mobile device.

*starts feeling pockets, realizes his client has stolen his phone *

Lawyer: Me Lords scratch that. I put it before this honourable court that my client is a thief, a pick pocket and a kleptomaniac with no sense of moral restraint
.....that's white dudes...imagine the lawyer being Nigerian
Re: Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by since1914(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2015
Ehimzy:
.....that's white dudes...imagine the lawyer being Nigerian

He probably would have pounced on his client, and with the help of other lawyers present in the courtroom, they would have communally beaten the fear of God into him.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals His Lawyer’s Phone During Court Session, Now Faces Another Charge by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 06, 2015
since1914:

He probably would have pounced on his client, and with the help of other lawyers present in the courtroom, they would have communally beaten the fear of God into him.

Hahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me On My Iphone5s / Infinix Hot Note Vs Infinix Zero2, Which Do You Prefer / Does The Etisalat 1gig Plan Work For Everyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.