Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,996 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations (31899 Views)

How To Buy Fuel Easily At The Cheapest Price In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng / Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by amleroy(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2015
The Agbero boys..
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by pretydamsel1(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2015
sexymoma:
The manager's Oloshos.... Those gurls helping the manager's ministry grin
seconded
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Kayendy(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
The regular customers. Too.... dose dat buy iin drums everyday.... d staff will always remember. dem. In times of scarcity
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by femmy2010(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
The ones in military Uniforms also get the license to jump the queue.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by tellwisdom: 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
tchidi:
embarassed
I de follow put gallon for boot o!! Those mean NNPC staff go just look you angry angry
'madam, put ya gallon for ya boot' undecided undecided. Like say dem buy me car.

I go just jeje find person with car and beg to add my gallon to theirs.

Ok, im aware you have a car, now undecided
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Bsc(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
Soldiers!!!!!!!
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by okooloyun1(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2015
sexymoma:
The manager's Oloshos.... Those gurls helping the manager's ministry grin
Are you talking from experience?
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by oluemmakay(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2015
The desired change is here....
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by popesam1(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2015
#team owo eyin
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by deebrain(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2015
Pls, Moderators, Administrators or whatever you call yourselves....

Is there anything we can do to eliminate space booking on Nairaland?

I mean look at some of those that commented before me..

angry
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
There is no fuel scarcity in eastern Nigeria
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by redcliff: 2:51pm On May 06, 2015
iyatrustee:
The pregnant woman cheesy

Shes on her own!
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Malawian(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
pukena:
I was at the filling station again this morning as early as 7am to buy fuel only to observe the same things that have been the order of the day at the fuel stations since the fuel scarcity. The ordinary man can hardly buy fuel. Infact, this is the period I knew there in this country, all fingers are not equal. So here are the 3 types of people that can easily buy fuel without stress:

1) THE ALAYES: Mehn...this men are strong ooo....You dare not stand on their way to getting fuel. They usually buy to resell... I can be on cue for 4 hours while an Alaye can go more than 7 trips with 50 litre gallon!.....Omo...for once, I wished I get this kind strength....Muscle nd deep voice good ooo....I go soon start working on my own muscle against the future fuel scarcities.

2) THE STAFF: This set of people comprises of the untouchables. The ones that can spend the money...extra money. The deal is usually done inside the office before the station mnager himself would come out and fill their numerous gallons. After which, he goes back to the office. I bin wan claim staff for conoil this morning, the manager asked me, "are you a staff?"...I said "yes"....The next question he asked me shocked me..."are you from Adenuga?"...Oga mi...I just dogde my head....

3) THE SMART DUDES: OK..i fall into this category...You see, I run a Cyber Cafe and we are the most hit since this fuel scarcity due to the nature of our business. No light, no business. Si I can't afford to stay on the line the whole day. But since I no be alaye, I gat to find a way out. Most times, what I do is that when I see the line is much, I calmly scan through the cars on cue. I would go close to one of the owners and engage him/her in a discussion...make the laugh and like me instanta...then before their turn go reach, I would just casually ask them to put my gallon inside their car....hahahha, it always works like magic...

Feel free to add yours..
bros, abeg na where you see the fuel? na just that one concern me now.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
prelinctus:

To theirs What if they didn't come with gallons?

They designated one pump to gallon owners, so every car there has a gallon in it. grin

tellwisdom:

Ok, im aware you have a car, now undecided

I do?? You bought me one? shocked. Where do I go pick it up from?
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
The women that lies with:

1. I put sontin for fire

2. I get small pikin for house

When they say that, I just weak...#sighs#
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 06, 2015
There is no scarcity of fuel here sha
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
No scarcity in Enugu sha.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by tottinova: 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
REGULAR CUSTOMERS
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by boolet: 2:59pm On May 06, 2015
iyatrustee:
The pregnant woman cheesy

Not always. I was at a filling station and a pregnant woman came along, the dudes were like; "hey hey, commot there. Tell your husband to come get it for you".
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 06, 2015
The Officers of the law should be first on the list
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by jayhans(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
I heard of the strike and decided to buy large quantity of fuel to sustain my services till government settles with the marketers, only to find out that nothing changed.

Why is there no fuel scarcity in Southeast?

No queue, no price change though sells at N97 - N100 and some N87p

Is Aba depot now working at optimum?
Even in kano the price remains at N87
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Emdee590(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2015
pukena:

Yes..you are right...the army and police easily get fuel...but they go like ginger small.....flog people and scatter kegs in line just to show they are strong...stupid mofos!
Flogging or frog jumping must be involved infact na frog jumping sure pass
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by jayhans(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2015
RickRichards:
4. Boko Haram: Everybody will run and leave the fuel for them. cheesy
These ones will serve themselves
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by rukayaabioye: 3:12pm On May 06, 2015
What of the bank staffs of the branch where the fuel station has an account. Especially tellers, marketers or Cso who do have customers number. They Just call the manager of the fuel station and won't have to queue coz they do help them too.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by osarcho: 3:13pm On May 06, 2015
femi4:
na the baby wan drink the fuel?
Awon alagbara aiye n ba e finra
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by osarcho: 3:16pm On May 06, 2015
olass2sms:
Hello Mr/Mrs

We are here in purpose of improvement our community also to introduce our service to you.

We are company that provide Bulk SMS service to improve your sale, organization we are best in Nigeria and globally wen we are talking about server is the best to chose reliable server that we Deliver your sms in second to your organization, Client and member.

Our server is base on United State which you we not have a issue on our site.

And we offer avoidable price to our user and our Re-seller our website is www.olass2sms.com/

We make sure we will serve you better as we do for our Client visit us today to know what we are talking about we expect your visit to serve you better.

Regard
OLASS2SMS.

can the sms be integrated with an ASP.NET website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 06, 2015
iyatrustee:

Most times, it is the men that would fight for you and there is little or nothing the women can do. I have succesfully used this in buying fuel. Just this Monday, i needed to buy fuel in a gallon and have tried for like 30mins until a man saw me and started abusing the fuel attendant of being a wicked man. It worked and i was attended to within minutes!

Note however that i only "Looked" Pregnant because i still had a little bulging stomach from my last pregnancy cheesy

Did you really have to add that last line?
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 06, 2015
My ship arrived da nigerian shores today fully laden with pms.....u need fuel,its simple:just come along with da bottles of gin and german beer...grin
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by timpaker(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2015
The Lexus 450 tinted glass, the Peagout 508 and the FG licence plate owners: these peeps would defy all cues and head straight to the gate using 'one way'....... and trust me, they always open the gate for them.

3 days ago, I used one of them to get my tank full cool.
Re: FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations by iyatrustee(f): 3:26pm On May 06, 2015
ziqqz:

Did you really have to add that last line?

Emphasis sake. It was to butress my point brother embarassed If i could be helped, then the heavily pregnant would be a walkover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / Man Jumps Over Obalende Bridge , Dies On Sighting Taskforce Officials / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.