Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf (3249 Views)

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf / Buhari Terminates Oil Swap Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by unuane1(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2015
Ebikabowei Victor Ben, a.k.a
General Boyloaf former Niger
Delta militsnt said there'll be
no peace if Muhammadu
Buhari terminates the pipeline
contract given to ex-
militants.
Boyloaf made the comment
during an interview session
with PREMIUM TIMES when
asked if he was afraid Buhari
will terminate the pipeline
contract.
The former militant leader
said, ''Well, to me I am not
afraid of anything. I am fully
confident and if they
terminate it the better for us
because we will know that the
government doesn’t want
peace. So, that’s my own
belief. I’m not afraid of
anything. We will be ready to
work with any person that
has the Niger Delta people at
heart. If you come with good
ideas I think we will also work
with you''.
On rumours that Buhari may
scrap the Niger Delta
amnesty programme he said,
''There is one thing you need
to know. Let me tell you
something – the production
this time around compared to
some years back is
increasing and the amnesty is
something that has come to
stay. And if the government
wants to scrap the amnesty it
means the government
doesn’t mean well for the
nation. That’s my own belief.
Let me tell you something –
people were also inciting
others that the government
wants to scrap the amnesty. I
have been in the Niger Delta
trying to pacify them and
telling them that it is a lie and
that the government will work
with them. They wanted to
start destruction. There is no
way that you will come out
and say you will scrap the
amnesty. How many people
can you kill? How many? The
Niger Delta terrain is very
different and our struggle is
very sacrosanct. That is one
thing you get. So you cannot
kill everybody. Look at Boko
Haram – their area is a
desert and it is easy for
vehicles to move.When you
talk about our area it is not a
desert. It is not passable by
vehicle but strictly on water
and by the time you use your
chopper in the night and
come and finish and go, what
will happen in the night? All
these are just sycophants
that don’t mean well for this
nation. With what I have seen
in Buhari, he will want peace.
That is my belief''.
On whether or not he and his
boys will return to the Creeks,
Boyloaf said, ''Time shall tell''.
#Buhari

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/therell-be-no-peace-if-buhari-terminates-our-pipeline-contract-boyloaf.111356/

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by iyatrustee(f): 12:27pm On May 06, 2015
He should not so long the contract followed due and laid down process.

Anything short of this, he should not only terminate the contract, Boyloaf should be made to refund whatever has accrued to him from the fraudulent contract.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by MKO4ever(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2015
Empty threats everywhere. It is only the clueless president that will allow his government to be threatenend. Keep it up, Baba has plans for all of you

3 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by Doublyu(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2015
Chei... boyloaf.... wat do u pple gain in givn pple sleepless nights?.....
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by jmichlins(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2015
You people warned us that we shouldn't vote out Jona that Nigeria will burn and we dared you yet nothing has happened. If the President decides to scrap your source of looting, you will do not more than commit suicide by standing against the President of the federation. Having enjoyed money, none of you will be willing to go back to the creek and swamps

6 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by phlemzy: 12:32pm On May 06, 2015
Greedy fellaz claiming to be fighting for their long suffered people. It ended up with wealth accumulation for self. If your pipeline security contract is overblown and not worth it,it will be stopped. Heaven will not fall.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by luvmijeje(f): 12:33pm On May 06, 2015
The former militant leader
said, ''Well, to me I am not
afraid of anything. I am fully
confident and if they
terminate it the better for us
because we will know that the
government doesn’t want
peace. So, that’s my own
belief.

Arrant nonsense! Foolish militant....... He should get ready to receive the shock of his life. Buhari will cancel it and we will all await heaven to fall.

3 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 06, 2015
I laugh at people who are advising buharia in Rochas voice not to continue with the program. Those one's don't mean well for the country. I pity some states that won't be able to pay salaries.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
atleast boyloaf is more mature and sensible than asari who would have started spitting fire and brimstone. Anyway I don't think buhari will scrap the amnesty program. Besides I don't want him to do that. The oil is really doing some serious damage in the niger/delta
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by nnachukz(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2015
I will make a meaningful comment when the pipelines start burning.
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by dekdek: 12:42pm On May 06, 2015
Rubbish. He will do it and nothing ur miserable kind can do about it.
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by PassingShot(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2015
Make we dey see nah.
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by PassingShot(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2015
jmichlins:
You people warned us that we shouldn't vote out Jona that Nigeria will burn and we dared you yet nothing has happened. If the President decides to scrap your source of looting, you will do not more than commit suicide by standing against the President of the federation. Having enjoyed money, none of you will be willing to go back to the creek and swamps

They will send their online warriors such as Mr. Protection, Mongidi (more like Shigidi), SeverusSnake and other e-pigs here.

cheesy cheesy
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by jmichlins(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:

They will send their online warriors such as Mr. Protection, Mongidi (more like Shigidi), SeverusSnake and other e-pigs here.

cheesy cheesy
And then we will be here waiting to see what they have got
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by PassingShot(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
atleast boyloaf is more mature and sensible than asari who would have started spitting fire and brimstone. Anyway I don't think buhari will scrap the amnesty program. Besides I don't want him to do that. The oil is really doing some serious damage in the niger/delta

The amnesty program benefits only a few militants which is very unfair to the law abiding citizens of the same region who contend with environmental degradation and loss of farmlands.

The program should be replaced with another which will benefit the whole community rather than a few "terrorists".

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 06, 2015
dekdek:
Rubbish. He will do it and nothing ur miserable kind can do about it.
Bros no need to be sentimental. Buhari can't afford to neglect the niger delta and I think that he won't. Irregardless of their foolish threats, they still deserve some kind of 'special treatment' from the Nigerian state. I think he will just review the terms of the agreement
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by dekdek: 1:22pm On May 06, 2015
kropotkin2:
Bros no need to be sentimental. Buhari can't afford to neglect the niger delta and I think that he won't. Irregardless of their foolish threats, they still deserve some kind of 'special treatment' from the Nigerian state. I think he will just review the terms of the agreement

Special treatment is already being given to SS states. already, in addition to their allocation, they have 13% plus. Other states arent given that. Also they have NDDC coupled with other interventions that other states arent benefiting. Surely they deserve them all however its wrong for anyone to claim they are currently being maginalised. The problem is their leaders are wasting their resources.

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2015
On a more serious note, did these militants expect the amnesty program to go on forever? Are these not the same 'vultures' Saro-Wiwa was talking about?

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by Demmzy15(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2015
Girl-loaf abi na bread loaf, na only God go punish you grin grin

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin grin
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by AhmedMustapha(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2015
dekdek:

Special treatment is already being given to SS states. already, in addition to their allocation, they have 13% plus. Other states arent given that. Also they have NDDC coupled with other interventions that other states arent benefiting. Surely they deserve them all however its wrong for anyone to claim they are currently being maginalised. The problem is their leaders are wasting their resources.
This is the truth about the issue

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:

The amnesty program benefits only a few militants which is very unfair to the law abiding citizens of the same region who contend with environmental degradation and loss of farmlands.

The program should be replaced with another which will benefit the whole community rather than a few "terrorists".
the "law abiding citizens" of the said region are not complaining, besides they are always hailing and defending their "freedom fighters" even here on NL.. I don't want people to tag buhari as vindictive and wicked if he stops the amnesty. If amnesty is what the niger deltans sees as the best program that will elevate them and their region from poverty and hardship, then buhari should let them continue to have it. When the niger/deltans finally want the amnesty to be scrapped, they know the way to aso-villa

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by truefact: 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
dekdek:

Hypocritical fool...what resources does nigeria benefits from your region? Without the Militants, do you think ND will have the so called 13% and NDDC?Do you know in a sane clime all the resources from ND belongs solely to them?
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by BlackTechnology: 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
Parasites

Is the oil you guys own grin

Naughty farmers

iyatrustee:
He should not so long the contract followed due and laid down process.
Anything short of this, he should not only terminate the contract, Boyloaf should be made to refund whatever has accrued to him from the fraudulent contract.
MKO4ever:
Empty threats everywhere. It is only the clueless president that will allow his government to be threatenend. Keep it up, Baba has plans for all of you
phlemzy:
Greedy fellaz claiming to be fighting for their long suffered people. It ended up with wealth accumulation for self. If your pipeline security contract is overblown and not worth it,it will be stopped. Heaven will not fall.
Doublyu:
Chei... boyloaf.... wat do u pple gain in givn pple sleepless nights?.....
jmichlins:
luvmijeje:

Arrant nonsense! Foolish militant....... He should get ready to receive the shock of his life. Buhari will cancel it and we will all await heaven to fall.
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by Ilekeh(f): 2:51pm On May 06, 2015
No peace..... For Boyloaf I hope.
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by AhmedMustapha(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
There will be peace
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Parasites

Is the oil you guys own grin

Naughty farmers

the oil belongs to God because nobody dug any hole and put the oil there.
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 06, 2015
Boyloaf is confused, I just don't like that man

1 Like

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by BlackTechnology: 3:23pm On May 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the oil belongs to God because nobody dug any hole and put the oil there.

Your sister's bre asts belong to all. after all, God put it there grin

2 Likes

Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by bolanto24(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2015
dekdek:

what is 13‰? We need full resource control. anything less than that is shit...
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by bolanto24(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Your sister's bre asts belong to all. after all, God put it there grin

hahaha.... funny.
Re: There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf by bolanto24(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
As a Niger Deltan I don't mind Buhari stopping it but what we need is resource control and regionalism. enough of using our oil wealth to do father Christmas for the whole country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Act Of Plagiarism By Gen. Muhammadu Buhari / All Progressives Congress(APC) Debacle... / Today At The Bank, A Man Goes To The ATM And Withdraws All His Money. Then Goes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.