Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,623 members, 7,921,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigeria Give Indonesia A Break! We Have The Worst Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Give Indonesia A Break! We Have The Worst Here! (747 Views)

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics / Good Bye Nigeria: Give Us Oduduwa Or Let Us Die - FFK / Forgive Me Nigeria, I Am About To Be Executed In Indonesia... A Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Give Indonesia A Break! We Have The Worst Here! by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 06, 2015
I read with dismay that Nigerians are protesting the killings of Nigerians in Indonesia by the Indonesian government.

Those Nigerians were convicted for drug related offenses.

They were four Nigerians and three of them were even my kinsmen!

However, I see this as the hypocrisy of the highest other.
Just this week 100 innocent Nigerians who were not convicted of any crime, were slaughtered in cold blood by fellow Nigerians!

And you know what?

Nigerians are not protesting!
Shame!

Nigerians are safer in Indonesia, in Iran, in Saudi Arabia, in Russia, even in North Korea!

I don't care whose ox is gored!

This is a mad house!

The lives of 4 convicted Nigerians is worth more than the lives of 100 innocent Nigerians?
Government has ordered for the corpses of the four Nigerians from Indonesia but who cares if vultures feed on the corpses of the 100 Nigerians who were killed in Nigeria.

Nigerian why?

For how long shall we continue int his madness?
Is it not time we rise up and protest against those demons in human flesh?
Very soon, somebody will accuse of hate!

i am heart broken, sick and tired of our cover ups, our lies, our hypocrisies and our cowardice.

Curse be upon Luggard the progenitor of this mad house he called my country!
Shame on all who pretend all is well.
Shame of those who shed innocent blood just to keep Nigeria "ONE".

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Give Indonesia A Break! We Have The Worst Here! by GboyegaD(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2015
I love the objectivity of your post however, I detest your cursing Lugard. We have a choice to either go our separate ways or stay together and work towards our development while overlooking our tribal differences.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Give Indonesia A Break! We Have The Worst Here! by invisibility: 4:08pm On May 06, 2015
So today I found one person that can reason in this country. Same way everyone was busy protesting for 200 chibok girls return while boko haram as at then were having fun abducting hungreds of other girls and women on daily basis for which nobody ever noticed let alone protest. You are protesting 200 girls while they are yet taking 1000 others and they are yet killing 5000 others for which no one was protesting then. What an irony.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Give Indonesia A Break! We Have The Worst Here! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 06, 2015
GboyegaD:
I love the objectivity of your post however, I detest your cursing Lugard. We have a choice to either go our separate ways or stay together and work towards our development while overlooking our tribal differences.

Did you say we have choice to go our separate ways?

No Sir. the internal colonial masters are ready to wipe out and exterminate any people that mention separation!
As for staying together and work towards development while over looking tribal differences, please be honest, who are the agrressors?
Re: Nigeria Give Indonesia A Break! We Have The Worst Here! by asha80(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2015
Those 4 guys should be executed since they no wan hear word say it is death penalty for drugs in Indonesia
Re: Nigeria Give Indonesia A Break! We Have The Worst Here! by AmucheJane(f): 9:31pm On May 06, 2015
noblezone:
I read with dismay that Nigerians are protesting the killings of Nigerians in Indonesia by the Indonesian government.

Those Nigerians were convicted for drug related offenses.

They were four Nigerians and three of them were even my kinsmen!

However, I see this as the hypocrisy of the highest other.
Just this week 100 innocent Nigerians who were not convicted of any crime, were slaughtered in cold blood by fellow Nigerians!

And you know what?

Nigerians are not protesting!
Shame!

Nigerians are safer in Indonesia, in Iran, in Saudi Arabia, in Russia, even in North Korea!

I don't care whose ox is gored!

This is a mad house!

The lives of 4 convicted Nigerians is worth more than the lives of 100 innocent Nigerians?
Government has ordered for the corpses of the four Nigerians from Indonesia but who cares if vultures feed on the corpses of the 100 Nigerians who were killed in Nigeria.

Nigerian why?

For how long shall we continue int his madness?
Is it not time we rise up and protest against those demons in human flesh?
Very soon, somebody will accuse of hate!

i am heart broken, sick and tired of our cover ups, our lies, our hypocrisies and our cowardice.

Curse be upon Luggard the progenitor of this mad house he called my country!
Shame on all who pretend all is well.
Shame of those who shed innocent blood just to keep Nigeria "ONE".

Exactly. One Nigeria my foot, nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Give Indonesia A Break! We Have The Worst Here! by major466(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2015
When i heard news about protest against the execution of Nigerians in Indonesia by some Nigerians in Lagos i was like, are these people confused What are their motives or grudges against the Indonesian government
The executed Nigerians were convicted of drug related offencies so what is the protest all about

Just like the Op observed, we Nigerians are quick to react to incidencies abroad. We like puting up a show to the outside world. In the process we end up neglecting very ugly happenings on our own backyard. We are quick to condem the South Africans for the Xenophobic attacks on foreigners but slow to show love or condem the killing of innocent villagers and farmers right in their own houses by marauders on a daily basis.
Re: Nigeria Give Indonesia A Break! We Have The Worst Here! by stanech: 9:40pm On May 06, 2015
best post of the day....
those protesters are probably drugs baron

(1) (Reply)

Set Of Cyclists From Daura To Abuja To Congratulate Buhari (photos) / Verizon To Buy AOL For $4.4 Billion / Patron Of Naija Modern Comedy; Baba Sala celebrates 80th Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.