Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,078 members, 7,899,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 (2164 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by ludamix(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2015
The Emir of Daura Alhaji Abdurrahaman (2nd left) showing the Governor General Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe a pale full of water from the historic Kusugu well of Daura, Katsina (hometown of president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari) in 1961.

1 Like

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 06, 2015
Tens of thousands of Awolowo cum ahmadu bello cum tafa balewa will make one of Zik
He's a thick leader!

We didn't just form d words" change d changers" for notin
We saw dat we going to lose, and den wen we coming again in 2019, we gonna put dose words,"change d changers/transformd changers" on d lips of every soul in d country

We going back to d table, to plan how we gonna hijack d power from dem, by fire by force.

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

3 Likes

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by Etumgbe(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2015
The great Zik of Africa

My hero

3 Likes

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by pring: 5:16pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Tens of thousands of Awolowo cum ahmadu bello cum tafa balewa will make one of Zik
He's a thick leader!

We saw dat we going to lose, and den wen we coming again in 2019, we gonna put dose words,"change d changers/transformd changers" on d lips of every soul in d country

We going back to d table, to plan how we gonna hijack d power from dem, by fire by force.

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
Joblessness is more than a disease.

13 Likes

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by chymystique(f): 5:19pm On May 06, 2015

Nice picture and a reminder of Those days when Nigeria was still in Glory unlike today wheN Corruption, Tribalism etc is the other of the day.

I believe Nigeria will be great again and I believe I will witness it. cool

1 Like

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He's a thick leader!

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
Confusionist!

You "pray and hope" we won't regret the change we voted for, meaning u want the change to be real, positive and immense; yet you scream "say no to "change"

You don't deserve this attention you've got mind you, more like God's amazing grace to me.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He's a thick leader!

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
This forum is gradually loosing it.

9 Likes

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by drkay(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2015
Zik the Great.

1 Like

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by AhmedMustapha(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2015
Good one
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
i love this man

1 Like

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by deskossy(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2015
My most respected Nigerians:
Azikiwe
Achebe
Saro wiwa
Awolowo
Soyinka
Chimamanda
Gani fawehinmi
Dora akunyili
Pa Alfred rewane...

1 Like

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 06, 2015
We miss you Azikiwe. you are more Nationalistic than Regionistic.

1 Like

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by oneeast: 8:07pm On May 06, 2015
Great Zik of Africa was/is the greatest thing to happen to Nigeria and Africa at large..
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

We voted out 'zeroformation'. There was no transformation.

We will only regret if Buhari falls below zero
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by fr3do(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2015
Zik!
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by wadetaw202: 9:46pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He's a thick leader!

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

Last time o checked, this same zik rejected you and your thoughtless c
Clamor for Biafra. You are a demented soul!
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by wadetaw202: 9:50pm On May 06, 2015
deskossy:
Azikiwe
Achebe
Saro wiwa
Awolowo
Soyinka
Chimamanda

You forgot gani fawehinmi and pa Alfred rewane. They were selfless Nigerians while they lived. Maybe we should also add oshobaba when he was still NLC President. The guy gave abacha sleepless nights! And while at it, do not forget the Gem called Dora akuyili!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by Mcowubaba: 10:28pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He's a thick leader!

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
Tens of thousands of Awolowo cum ahmadu bello
cum tafa balewa will make one of Zik
He's a thick leader!
^^^ Must u be this tribalistic.....free your mind of hate before it chokes u....
Can't u Make ur point without being a bigot.....
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by ideykwum: 10:55pm On May 06, 2015
Nigeria is a weak camel in the desert! No oasis in sight, and it's bound to die...You don't need to be Nostradamus to know that!

chymystique:

Nice picture and a reminder of Those days when Nigeria was still in Glory unlike today wheN Corruption, Tribalism etc is the other of the day.

I believe Nigeria will be great again and I believe I will witness it. cool
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by Bamoha(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He's a thick leader!

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
God forbid o....
d way i was on line for fuel today alone will make me hate gej forever
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by deskossy(m): 6:42am On May 07, 2015
wadetaw202:

You forgot gani fawehinmi and pa Alfred rewane. They were selfless Nigerians while they lived. Maybe we should also add oshobaba when he was still NLC President. The guy gave abacha sleepless nights! And while at it, do not forget the Gem called Dora akuyili!
fixed!. ....with d exception of osho...lost respect for him since he ventured into politics. ..i.e "go and die"
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by alaoeri: 6:50am On May 07, 2015
ideykwum:
Nigeria is a weak camel in the desert! No oasis in sight, and it's bound to die...You don't need to be Nostradamus to know that!

GMB will surprises you & others that have same mentality when things start gradually falling in place under his watch.
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by cyril83(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He's a thick leader!

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

For your mind.

You don't compare obafem awolowo, the father of the nation, hero of yoruba and the killer of biafra with nnamdi azikwe.
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by ideykwum: 7:27am On May 07, 2015
My guy! I talk from logic not from emotions! It's not even Buhari that is my concern, it's the fact the national fault lines are very visible, and the basic fundamentals are wrong! The constitution, the population census, the tribal perceptions and the focus on a single source of revenue to fund the yawning demands for funds! It's way beyond Buhari, except he won't be democratic!

alaoeri:

GMB will surprises you & others that have same mentality when things start gradually falling in place under his watch.
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by Jossyroyal1: 7:31am On May 07, 2015
GMB my hero
Fashola my role model
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2015
deskossy:
Buhari
Awolowo
Soyinka
Dora akunyuli
Zik
Ojukwu
Obj
Gani fawehinmi

Pa Alfred rewane...
Re: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Being Shown The Historic Well In Daura In 1961 by wadetaw202: 7:52am On May 07, 2015
deskossy:
fixed!. ....with d exception of osho...lost respect for him since he ventured into politics. ..i.e "go and die"

I understand

(1) (Reply)

APC: Anti-saraki Senators List Conditions For Peace / I’m Ready To Abandon Inherited Economic Policies, Says Buhari / Biafra: Uwazuruike Renames massob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.